BY NATURE'S BOUNTY #11 in Sleep & Snoring Aids

Nature's Bounty???? Melatonin Super Strength 5mg Sleep Aid Dietary Supplement Rapid Release Liquid Softgels.
Clinically Studied Ingredient.
Helps Promote Relaxation & Sleep*
Wake Up Refreshed & Revitalized*.
60 Softgels. see more...

Nature's Bounty Melatonin Super Strength 5mg Sleep Aid Dietary Suppelement Rapid Release Liquid Softgels - 60 CT
  • "It works great and is usually the brand I prefer over all others." in 1 review
  • "I have trouble sleeping some nights and can't fall asleep naturally, this is definitely helps me fall asleep and stay asleep. " in 1 review
  • "Slight headache, have the hardest time getting going the next day and feel super sleepy for a few hours after I wake up." in 1 review
Alli M.
Nature's Bounty Melatonin Super Strength Rapid Release Liquid Soft Gels are great for restoring a normal sleep pattern. Most other sleep aids contain a Benadryl like product. Studies have shown a 54% increased risk of developing dementia with the equivalent of 3 years use of this kind of sleep aids. Why not supplement with a compound your own body makes. Melatonin is not a quick fix for chronic sleep issues. Reduce exposure to electronics, including yourvell phone, in the early evening. Take your Melatonin about an hour before bed time. You will see an improvement in sleep. I have used it for years. It is readily available at your local drug stores and some grocery stores.
Jennifer S.
McDonough, GA
Sometimes I have to take these because I just cannot get to sleep at night! I take them and within minutes they go to work and I am sound asleep. I do not feel groggy the next morning so they are not designed to keep you asleep but they make it easier to get there. I have recommended these many time before to others that have a hard time sleeping. I have gotten nothing but praise from them!
Tracie V.
Palos Heights, IL
I have a thyroid disorder and have one of the lovely symptoms of insomnia- difficulty falling asleep, difficulty staying asleep, etc. This has helped me tremendously. It's non-habit forming, as well. I usually take it within a half hour of going to bed and I am able to stay asleep till my alarm in the morning.
Tanya K.
I don't need sleeping aid every night but every so often I toss and turn for hours and just can't seem to doze off. I pop one of these and within 30 minutes I'm out! This is the first one I've ever tried and I love it!
Morgan F.
I feel like this keeps me awake and i feel more restless when I take these, I bought it at the drugstore and was very disappointed. I prefer alternative
Lindsey J.
Homestead, FL
I double these because I'm used to 10mg. So I use these as a last resort when I don't have the other ones.
Briana D.
Not bad, I can't choke on them so that's a plus but they are pretty expensive just because they are small
Sukema K.
Charlotte, NC
 Nature's Bounty Melatonin Super Strength Sleep Aid Dietary Suppelement Rapid Release Liquid Softgels are great for getting back to your sleep pattern. I've only been using them for 2 weeks now and I'm impressed with the results. I've had problems getting to sleep for a few years now, and I didn't want to get take hard medications to get to sleep.  These vitamins are a great alternative to taking medications that are hard on your system. I will definitely be taking these vitamins in the future.
Emily F.
philadelphia, PA
These supplements have helped me so much with sleeping over the past few weeks (I just started using them). Normally, I am up and awake until 2-3:30am! But, when I take these I am asleep within the next hour, so the key to to plan accordingly when to take it! They have helped me so much with insomnia. Although, I seem to have the strangest dreams when I take it?
Léage Marie M.
A few times a week I need to take 5mgs of melatonin to help me sleep. I find it helps me without having a hangover feeling when I wake up like other sleeping aides do. Overall I'm satisfied and will be purchasing it again at my local drugstore.
angela c.
Anaheim, CA
Does anyone see any benefits? Do you experience any side effects with this product if you use it on a daily basis?
June P.
A friend told me he took this and eventually his body got used to the routine and he no longer needed it .. but every other review says different. So is this addicting or not or does it depend?
Shelby S.
Rantoul, IL
I am looking at a sleep aide that won't make me drowsy in the morning. I wondering if this product makes you feel tired the next morning.
Luna G.
San Francisco , CA
I've heard a lot of my friends take this to sleep. I've been having a really hard time to get to sleep. Does this help?
Lola M.
san antonio, TX
Its natural? Have efect secundary?