BY NATURE'S BOUNTY #21 in Sleep & Snoring Aids

Nature's Bounty???? Melatonin Super Strength 5mg Sleep Aid Dietary Supplement Rapid Release Liquid Softgels.
Clinically Studied Ingredient.
Helps Promote Relaxation & Sleep*
Wake Up Refreshed & Revitalized*.
60 Softgels. see more...

Nature's Bounty Melatonin Super Strength 5mg Sleep Aid Dietary Suppelement Rapid Release Liquid Softgels - 60 CT
  • "I have trouble sleeping some nights and can't fall asleep naturally, this is definitely helps me fall asleep and stay asleep. " in 1 review
  • "Slight headache, have the hardest time getting going the next day and feel super sleepy for a few hours after I wake up." in 1 review
  • "It works great and is usually the brand I prefer over all others." in 1 review
Sukema K.
Charlotte, NC
 Nature's Bounty Melatonin Super Strength Sleep Aid Dietary Suppelement Rapid Release Liquid Softgels are great for getting back to your sleep pattern. I've only been using them for 2 weeks now and I'm impressed with the results. I've had problems getting to sleep for a few years now, and I didn't want to get take hard medications to get to sleep.  These vitamins are a great alternative to taking medications that are hard on your system. I will definitely be taking these vitamins in the future.
Alli M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Nature's Bounty Melatonin Super Strength Rapid Release Liquid Soft Gels are great for restoring a normal sleep pattern. Most other sleep aids contain a Benadryl like product. Studies have shown a 54% increased risk of developing dementia with the equivalent of 3 years use of this kind of sleep aids. Why not supplement with a compound your own body makes. Melatonin is not a quick fix for chronic sleep issues. Reduce exposure to electronics, including yourvell phone, in the early evening. Take your Melatonin about an hour before bed time. You will see an improvement in sleep. I have used it for years. It is readily available at your local drug stores and some grocery stores.
Stephanie B.
Bronx, NY
I really use this and it works really well I use this for me and the 1 to 3 MG for my daughter who has trouble sleeping and I didn't want put her on something harsh strawberry flavor great btw
Dodgeville, Wi
I am the type of person that does not like to take a lot of sleep helping medications because a lot of the times they just knock you out and then if you wake up in the middle of the night to use the restroom or something you have a hard time falling back to sleep. These are awesome I take one before bed and when I have to get up in the middle of the night I have no problem falling back to sleep and the next day I don't feel overly drowsy or have any of the side effects that I do with other medications.
paola c.
Hubby sometimes has insomnia due to being diabetic and it's soo hard for him to go to bed can do all day and still be up, drinking these reduces his insomnia alot.
Crissy E.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I suffered with insomnia since I was a child but as started getting into the work place I noticed that I wasn't able to function throughout the day. I had been put on prescribed medication but it was always to harsh for me and I wasn't able to wake up. My doctor recommended Melatonin and it worked perfect. It gives me the right amount of drowsiness to let me sleep yet I'm not only able to wake up from it I don't feel groggy.
Jenny K.
Jerseyville, IL
I LOVE Melatonin. I have always had trouble falling asleep so I would try everything just to fall asleep at night. At first I would use NyQuil even though I didn't need it, and then when ZzzQuil came out I started using it but it always seemed to wear off in the middle of the night and wake me up. With Melatonin I fall asleep fast and have a nice, full nights sleep
Emily J.
Stone Mtn, GA
I have used Melatonin off and on for a decade now. I find that I can not use it consistantly because it will stop working for me so I am deliberate about not taking more than a day or two in a row. When it does work it works well. I eas into sleep, STAY asleep and wake up with no sign of groginess. One other con I have experienced is that if I take it for too long I begin to have nightmares so watch out for those.
Léage Marie M.
A few times a week I need to take 5mgs of melatonin to help me sleep. I find it helps me without having a hangover feeling when I wake up like other sleeping aides do. Overall I'm satisfied and will be purchasing it again at my local drugstore.
Tracie V.
Palos Heights, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have a thyroid disorder and have one of the lovely symptoms of insomnia- difficulty falling asleep, difficulty staying asleep, etc. This has helped me tremendously. It's non-habit forming, as well. I usually take it within a half hour of going to bed and I am able to stay asleep till my alarm in the morning.
angela c.
Anaheim, CA
Does anyone see any benefits? Do you experience any side effects with this product if you use it on a daily basis?
June P.
A friend told me he took this and eventually his body got used to the routine and he no longer needed it .. but every other review says different. So is this addicting or not or does it depend?
Shelby S.
Rantoul, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am looking at a sleep aide that won't make me drowsy in the morning. I wondering if this product makes you feel tired the next morning.
Luna G.
San Francisco , CA
I've heard a lot of my friends take this to sleep. I've been having a really hard time to get to sleep. Does this help?
Lola M.
san antonio, TX
Its natural? Have efect secundary?