Nature's Bounty Melatonin Gummies

Who said gummies are only for kids Getting sleep support has never been so easy or tasted so delicious Natures Bounty naturally flavoured strawberry Melatonin Gummies are perfect for those who may need sleep support but have difficulty swallowing tablets and capsules. Your natural body clock controls the amount of melatonin the body makes. Melatonin supplements help increase the total sleep time aspect of sleep quality in people suffering from sleep restriction or altered sleep schedule e.g. shift-work and jet lag. It can help relieve the daytime fatigue associated with jet lag and helps to reduce the time it takes to fall asleep sleep onset latency aspect of sleep quality in people with delayed sleep phase syndrome as well as help to re-set the bodys sleep-wake cycle aspect of the circadian rhythm.

For people with insomnia, how long do you have to take this to begin noticing a change in your body’s sleep-wake cycle?
Anyone know the cheapest place to purchase these?
Do you feel drained and cloudy minded the next day? Or refreshed and alert?
Start your review of Nature's Bounty Melatonin Gummies!
How would you rate this product?
Michelle L.
Fairfield , OH
These are a must have if you struggle falling asleep, they help calm your mind and body for a deeper sleep.
Loretta S.
Vermontville, MI
Has a good flavor. My husband has to take a few of them to help him. My grandson takes one nightly to help him go to sleep. Works fairly well in my opinion.
Hollie N.
Ashland, KY
Nature's Bounty Melatonin Gummies uploaded by Hollie N.
I love the Nature's Bounty Melatonin Supplements! I'm a major insomniac! I have trouble falling & staying asleep. These really work! They work gently to boost the melatonin levels in your body so you can fall asleep faster & stay asleep longer! The gummies taste great & the gelcaps are easy to swallow! I love that they're an all natural sleep remedy so there's no aggravating side effects! Highly recommend!
Sydney W.
Lucas, TX
Works well. Taste pretty good too! Better than many other brands I had. A little on the pricey side.
Rachel G.
North Garden, VA
I used these for a few months when having a hard time falling asleep. I see sleep aids as ideally a temporary solution, so while they’re effective, I wouldn’t want to rely on them.
Jonique D.
Quincy, MA
These definitely help me fall asleep faster than usual which has been nice but doesn’t necessarily keep me asleep. I usually will end up waking up super early in the morning but falling asleep early at night which I guess would be a fair trade off. I do feel a bit more rested though when I take the gummies
Nikki W.
Purchased at: Walmart
I like taking melatonin sometimes after a long shift at work. When I need help winding my brain down. These gummies taste great. I feel the effects 30 minutes later, my eyes start getting heavy. it really does help you fall asleep.
Felicitas R.
St Petersburg, FL
Definitely a natural sleep aid that helps me with my routine. This product has a fruity flavor and the texture is chewy and delicious. I use this product during my work week to help get the rest my body deserves. You should definitely give them a try!
Lauren J.
Pleasanton, CA
decent. didn’t love it and i no longer use melatonin to fall asleep bc I get a reaction from it
Maria D.
Charlottesvle, VA
These gummies are really great. Don’t eat too many because a little will go a long way.