Nature's Bounty Melatonin Gummies

Who said gummies are only for kids Getting sleep support has never been so easy or tasted so delicious Natures Bounty naturally flavoured strawberry Melatonin Gummies are perfect for those who may need sleep support but have difficulty swallowing tablets and capsules. Your natural body clock controls the amount of melatonin the body makes. Melatonin supplements help increase the total sleep time aspect of sleep quality in people suffering from sleep restriction or altered sleep schedule e.g. shift-work and jet lag. It can help relieve the daytime fatigue associated with jet lag and helps to reduce the time it takes to fall asleep sleep onset latency aspect of sleep quality in people with delayed sleep phase syndrome as well as help to re-set the bodys sleep-wake cycle aspect of the circadian rhythm.

Do these really help you get to sleep ?
For people with insomnia, how long do you have to take this to begin noticing a change in your body’s sleep-wake cycle?
Anyone know the cheapest place to purchase these?
Start your review of Nature's Bounty Melatonin Gummies!
How would you rate this product?
Rosea H.
Rialto, CA
Nature's Bounty Melatonin Gummies uploaded by Rosea H.
Works quickly. Great tasting and doesn’t leave me feeling groggy when I wake up. I’m not a big fan of jelly beans but this tasted more like the Mike n ikes candy. Nature's Bounty Sleep Jelly Beans
Sarah L.
I have lots of trouble just falling asleep a lot of the time. When talking with my dr she suggested trying these gummies prior to medication. So I tried them and have been using since. I try to alternate taking them and not so my body doesn’t get used to being dependent on the melatonin to sleep. They taste great and really do work!
Kayla G.
I started having a really hard time falling asleep and staying asleep so I decided to try melatonin. I got this brand because my favorite flavor is strawberry. These taste soooo good. Like so good I had to stop myself from eating more lol. And boy do they work. I can take these and 30 minutes later I'm actually sleepy. I also stay asleep all night.
Lauren B.
Middletown, NJ
I don’t really notice a difference in my sleep when taking these. They taste great but no real effect. I’ve tried taking them sparingly and consistently but no difference. Maybe a higher mg would help.
Lucy I.
Lumberton Twp, NJ
I like this product. It helps me fall asleep and stay asleep. I struggle with sleep when I’m stressed and this helps my mind relax. I advise you take it an hour before you intend to go to bed and make sure you use it when you have the hours to spare in bed. If you take it too late you’ll have a sleep hangover. All of a sudden you’ll get drowsy in the middle of the day.
Ashley T.
Huntington, WV
Melatonin does nothing for me. It’s like eating a lifesaver before bed! I’ve had to use stronger things to help me sleep. This is a waste of my money.
Adriana  R.
You don't have to take all the gummy. With half of it is enough. My kiddos and I take these when needed. Lovely flavor.
Angie H.
Penningtn Gap, VA
Love these they taste amazing and help me fall asleep quickly . I fell well rested when I wake and not tired
Meryl M.
marietta
i do not like melatonin. it has the opposite effect on me. it keeps me up all night with that bad sleep and it makes me have a headache the next day.
Sydney W.
Allen, TX
Works well. Taste pretty good too! Better than many other brands I had. A little on the pricey side.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...