Natures Bounty Melatonin 5 mg 90

Natures Bounty Melatonin helps promote a tranquil sleep so you can awaken refreshed and revitalized.* Its a terrific choice if you experience occasional sleeplessness or jet lag or if you want to improve your quality of rest.* Melatonin helps you fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer.*

Would you recommend Melatonin as an effective natural sleep aid? Natures Bounty Melatonin 5 mg 90
These help you fall asleep, but if woken up too soon, do you feel groggy the next day?
Start your review of Natures Bounty Melatonin 5 mg 90!
Product Highlights
I have trouble sleeping some nights and can't fall asleep naturally, this is definitely helps me fall asleep and stay asleep. in reviews
Slight headache, have the hardest time getting going the next day and feel super sleepy for a few hours after I wake up.in reviews
It works great and is usually the brand I prefer over all others.in reviews
Morgan H.
Manchester, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I posted this in my other review but I have a love/hate relationship with melatonin 🤦🏼‍♀️ I think it’s a hit or miss whether it’s going to work... I think sometimes the lower strengths work better?? But that could just be me... I usually get the 10 mg but sometimes I get this and take 2! It’s all about what’s on sale!! Natures Bounty Melatonin 5 mg 90 is one of the best melatonin products out there! I trust natures bounty for all of my other vitamins and supplements. Give it a shot! I’ve repurchased and will continue to... 10/10 recommend
Amy M.
Post Falls, ID
Purchased at: Walmart
Nature's Bounty is a very trusted brand. Their supplements are great, and recommend by doctors. They don’t need improvement and they’re so much better than other brands. I would buy all of their supplements again.
Kayli L.
North Branch, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Effective at putting you to sleep. My issue with this is that I am super groggy when I wake up and can’t stop feeling that way. Won’t purchase again!
Oleksandra H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Natures Bounty Melatonin 5 mg 90 uploaded by Oleksandra H.
Purchased at: Amazon
Having troubles with sleep? No problem this herbal melatonin will help you see your dreams in 30-40 minutes. No any side effects. And you wake up with lots of energy.
Connie M.
Aransas Pass, TX
Nature's Bounty is a brand you can trust! Works quickly to help you fall asleep fast. Easy to swallow. No bad after effects.
Juno F.
NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
To be honest, I’m not sure if this kind of supplement is right for me. I’ve had it help me fall asleep but also experienced more nightmares which isn’t usually a concern for me when I’m not using melatonin. Generally, I think this is a good sleep aid and worth trying to see how it affects you personally.
Zhuldyz Z.
Brooklyn, NY
Purchased at: Walgreens
Since quarantine had started I found it really hard to go to bed before 2 am and I would just lay in bed waiting. I took this before bedtime 11 pm and it really helped me fall asleep after 2 hours.It doesn't actually make me sleepy or keep me asleep, but I found it made me relaxed probably it was a auto-suggestion. Overall I think melatonin is worth my money just for the relaxing effect alone. I have never experienced any side effects as people says.
Tracy M.
Groton, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I started taking these because my niece swore they worked amazing. Nope.......not amazing for me, yet I made sure I continued just incase. I even increased it to two pills a night but still........no sleep. Is there anything other than Prescription sleeping pills that actually works out there? I don't recommend these either.
Emily P.
Sumpter, OR
I struggle with falling asleep every night. But this melatonin actually helps me fall asleep and stay asleep. It doesn’t taste bad and most of their chewable products actually taste pretty decent. So no complaints from me
Ashley M.
Reno, NV
This a is great pill to take when you have a hard time sleeping. I take it on days before I have to work and it really helps me fall asleep at night
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Mechelle S.
Eatonton, GA
il y a 5 mois
Amy M. il y a 5 mois
It’s helpful for a lot of people. Gives me weird dreams, but I think I’m in the minority on that.
Stephanie S.
Paso Robles, CA
il y a 2 ans
Wal-mart Stores, Inc. Spring Valley Melatonin Dietary Supplement, 10mg, 120 count howneoesnthe lorduct to gain a routine sleeping pattern
Jill H. il y a 3 mois
I am not sure if I understand your question. If you are trying to set a sleeping routine, I am not an expert but I would say trying to go to bed at the same time every night and take the Melatonin at least 30 min before you are ready to go to sleep. I know they also say not to have screen time right before trying to go to sleep.