Natures Bounty Melatonin 10 mg 60

Natures Bounty Melatonin helps promote a tranquil sleep so you can awaken refreshed and revitalized.* Its a terrific choice if you experience occasional sleeplessness or jet lag or if you want to improve your quality of rest.* Melatonin helps you fall asleep faster and stay asleep longer.*

How fast does [product:natures-bounty-natural-melatonin-3-mg] put you asleep?
Wow! Does this work? Is it too strong? I usually take about 5 mg a night to make sure I sleep well, but this looks awesome. Could I lower the dose?
Is this safe for breastfeeding moms?
Start your review of Natures Bounty Melatonin 10 mg 60!
Morgan H.
Manchester, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
I have a love/hate relationship with melatonin in general 🤦🏼‍♀️ but this is the brand that I would recommend and that we use in our home. I don’t think melatonin is super effective... I think it’s hit or miss to be perfectly honest. Sometimes I think it’s the lower the dose, the more effective it is! But we always trust nature’s bounty for all of our vitamins and supplements! Natures Bounty Melatonin 10 mg 60 is a good product and you can usually find it on sale somewhere if you keep track of sales!! Have repurchased this multiple times and will continue to! 12/10 recommend
Julia A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Discovering melatonin was a godsend in law school, particularly during exams. This helped me fall asleep at regular times by calming my mind and making my body feel sleepy. Whenever I felt like my mind was running in overdrive too close to bedtime, I would take melatonin in 3 or 5mg tablets (I don't find much difference between them). Melatonin is meant to help you fall asleep, not necessarily stay asleep - I definitely find that I am more rested when I take this though. I believe melatonin can affect your hormones, so I am cautious about taking it too frequently. I absolutely love this though - it's a medicine cabinet staple for me now. The Nature's Bounty brand is quite nice, but as far as effectiveness, I don't notice a difference between the drug store brand or this one. Either way, I would recommend trying this to anyone who sometimes has trouble falling asleep due to a busy mind!
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
1,067 reviews
I use to give this to my son and it really works. I would purchase from Walgreens during the buy one vitamin get one free. It really worked for my son and it was a natural aide to assist him with sleeping. I recommend this to others.
Emily S.
Purchased at: CVS
I take 2 10mg pills a night. I definitely think melatonin helps me fall asleep at night. I would reccomend this product.
Maribeth O.
Honesdale, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Conks me out roughly 15 minutes after taking it and wake up feeling much better that before. I tend to space out taking it to gradually ease my body back into it's sleeping pattern. So far, no adverse effects or issues to note. If you have trouble sleeping but don't want to take a drug, I recommend this.
Roseann L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Yes please! I have been sleeping well since I started taking these. I do not feel groggy in the morning either. Win win
Andrea G.
Cartersville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I always take melatonin to help me fall asleep. I can not turn my mind off at night. This helps me drift off and sleep peacefully all night!
Chrissy C.
Logan
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This product didn't help me at all. It didn't make me drowsy or tired. It just didn't work for me at all. I've tried different brands in different dosages and melatonin just doesn't help me.
Jenn E.
Fair Oaks, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love taking melatonin because it’s natural and doesn’t effect me like normal products do
Charlotte H.
Asheville, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Okay be warned you will sleep, but you also will be a zombie the whole day after. 10 mgs in one tablet is A LOT but if you know you need more mgs go for it, if you are taking melatonin for the first time I suggest getting 3 mgs tablet
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
VERONICA C.
il y a un an
Veronika R. il y a 5 mois
It’s best to take them when you’re about to head to sleep. 20-45 minutes depending on your surrounds (aka lights phone etc.)