BY NATURE'S BOUNTY #16 in Sleep & Snoring Aids

Dietary Supplement 10mg Clinically Studied Ingredient Helps Promote Relaxation & Sleep* Wake Up Refreshed & Revitalized* 100% Drug Free Sleep Aid Melatonin is a supplement that works in harmony with your natural sleep cycle to support a sound, tranquil night s sleep so you can awaken refreshed.* Melatonin is an excellent choice for people experiencing occasional sleeplessness, those experiencing jet lag, or anyone who just wishes to improve the quality of their sleep.* No artificial color, flavor or sweetener; no preservatives, no sugar, no starch, no milk, no lactose, no soy, no gluten, no wheat, no yeast, no fish. Sodium free. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. see more...

• "No crazy side effects and more natural." in 1 review
  • "Due to my illness and a lot of medications I have issues falling asleep and staying asleep." in 1 review
  • "I read a lot of good reviews on this, and I usually take an allergy medication to help me get drowsy, so I liked the idea of taking a natural supplement to help me fall asleep." in 1 review
Crystal T.
Worcester , MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
So I have insomnia and try not to use so many medications to help me sleep because I know it’s not good for your body, but this is affordable and it does help me sleep in those rough nights. I do recommend this to anyone struggling with sleep.
Angel H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I take this melatonin about an hour before I go to bed. I take 10mg. It helps me fall asleep and stay asleep. I usually buy the Walmart or Kroger brands. It did meet my expectations. I’m very satisfied.
Alex M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love Natures Bounty products- super inexpensive and they work great. this product helps with sleep significantly. it is really effective and is the same product other brands sell for a cheaper price. great value for your money! I would recommend this product
Sally S.
Columbus, GA
Melatonin is very helpful at getting me to sleep HOWEVER I did personally experience awful, terrible dreams due to taking it. I tried to push through and give my body time to adjust but I could not bring myself to continuing taking it. What does not work for me might very well work for you. I say give it a go if you need sleep or have a hard time getting to bed, but stop if the dreams are disruptive for you.
John F.
Las Vegas, NV
This product worked really well for me. I've always had trouble staying asleep since I can remember. Most products are great a putting you to sleep but staying asleep in a whole other story. Not only does this help you gently fall asleep but it helped me remain asleep for 7 stright hours. And you know if you've ever had sleeping problems 7 hours is a God send.
Daniella H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I would not call this a miracle drug, but I do feel more restful in the mornings after taking this. I did not cause any problems such being groggy either. I would def recommend to anyone feeling like they do not get enough sleep on a daily basis.
Julia A.
Allston, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Discovering melatonin was a godsend in law school, particularly during exams. This helped me fall asleep at regular times by calming my mind and making my body feel sleepy. Whenever I felt like my mind was running in overdrive too close to bedtime, I would take melatonin in 3 or 5mg tablets (I don't find much difference between them). Melatonin is meant to help you fall asleep, not necessarily stay asleep - I definitely find that I am more rested when I take this though. I believe melatonin can affect your hormones, so I am cautious about taking it too frequently. I absolutely love this though - it's a medicine cabinet staple for me now. The Nature's Bounty brand is quite nice, but as far as effectiveness, I don't notice a difference between the drug store brand or this one. Either way, I would recommend trying this to anyone who sometimes has trouble falling asleep due to a busy mind!
Stacey A.
Ridgeland, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this every night! The 5mg pills help me get sleepy, I usually take one and a Benadryl 30-45 minutes before bed. I'm a very light sleeper and I also have anxiety so if I'm under stress my mind will race and keep me from sleeping. The melatonin really helps!
Deanna K.
Bellmawr, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have crazy bad insomnia and my doctor recommended this. It didn't really work for me but I do see that it helps a lot of people. I'm just an extremely special case. The only thing I did notice from this is it made me so groggy the next morning.
Christina R.
El mirage, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My son has an issue getting to sleep his doctor recommended we try melatonin. So we picked this up at our local store and it has been so helpful. He getting the sleep he needs so he's not cranky all day and no more up roaming all night long
shanice r.
Lauderhill, FL
Does this really work??????????
marlene c.
Does anyone else have bad dreams while taking this ?
Danielle J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this safe for breastfeeding moms?