BY NATURE'S BOUNTY #13 in Sleep & Snoring Aids

Dietary Supplement 10mg Clinically Studied Ingredient Helps Promote Relaxation & Sleep* Wake Up Refreshed & Revitalized* 100% Drug Free Sleep Aid Melatonin is a supplement that works in harmony with your natural sleep cycle to support a sound, tranquil night s sleep so you can awaken refreshed.* Melatonin is an excellent choice for people experiencing occasional sleeplessness, those experiencing jet lag, or anyone who just wishes to improve the quality of their sleep.* No artificial color, flavor or sweetener; no preservatives, no sugar, no starch, no milk, no lactose, no soy, no gluten, no wheat, no yeast, no fish. Sodium free. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. see more...

Nature's Bounty Melatonin
  • "I read a lot of good reviews on this, and I usually take an allergy medication to help me get drowsy, so I liked the idea of taking a natural supplement to help me fall asleep." in 1 review
  • "Due to my illness and a lot of medications I have issues falling asleep and staying asleep." in 1 review
  • "No crazy side effects and more natural." in 1 review
Julia A.
Allston, MA
Discovering melatonin was a godsend in law school, particularly during exams. This helped me fall asleep at regular times by calming my mind and making my body feel sleepy. Whenever I felt like my mind was running in overdrive too close to bedtime, I would take melatonin in 3 or 5mg tablets (I don't find much difference between them). Melatonin is meant to help you fall asleep, not necessarily stay asleep - I definitely find that I am more rested when I take this though. I believe melatonin can affect your hormones, so I am cautious about taking it too frequently. I absolutely love this though - it's a medicine cabinet staple for me now. The Nature's Bounty brand is quite nice, but as far as effectiveness, I don't notice a difference between the drug store brand or this one. Either way, I would recommend trying this to anyone who sometimes has trouble falling asleep due to a busy mind!
NICOLE H.
Dodgeville, Wi
If you are somebody who has a hard time staying asleep or falling back asleep after you get up in the middle of the night I think this is the best remedy. It does not knock you out so you don't have to be alarmed of not being able to wake up for certain things. It helps you sleep well throughout the night and fall back to sleep easily without feeling completely drugged up or drowsy. I have been sleeping great now since I started this.
Kate M.
Brooklyn, NY
Nature's Bounty melatonin helps you fall asleep and have a full nights sleep. I like to take this on nights when i am feeling a little restless. I would recommend taking this earlier than later so you don't have a sleep-hangover, but i really have never felt groggy the next day. I usually wake up feeling extremely refreshed and well rested. Would recommend!
Lindsey J.
Homestead, FL
Love this stuff. I work two jobs and need to knock out immediately and this stuff works wonders.
Alex M.
I love Natures Bounty products- super inexpensive and they work great. this product helps with sleep significantly. it is really effective and is the same product other brands sell for a cheaper price. great value for your money! I would recommend this product
Sally S.
Columbus , GA
Melatonin is very helpful at getting me to sleep HOWEVER I did personally experience awful, terrible dreams due to taking it. I tried to push through and give my body time to adjust but I could not bring myself to continuing taking it. What does not work for me might very well work for you. I say give it a go if you need sleep or have a hard time getting to bed, but stop if the dreams are disruptive for you.
John F.
Las Vegas, NV
This product worked really well for me. I've always had trouble staying asleep since I can remember. Most products are great a putting you to sleep but staying asleep in a whole other story. Not only does this help you gently fall asleep but it helped me remain asleep for 7 stright hours. And you know if you've ever had sleeping problems 7 hours is a God send.
Stacey A.
Ridgeland, MS
I use this every night! The 5mg pills help me get sleepy, I usually take one and a Benadryl 30-45 minutes before bed. I'm a very light sleeper and I also have anxiety so if I'm under stress my mind will race and keep me from sleeping. The melatonin really helps!
Christina R.
El mirage, AZ
My son has an issue getting to sleep his doctor recommended we try melatonin. So we picked this up at our local store and it has been so helpful. He getting the sleep he needs so he's not cranky all day and no more up roaming all night long
Deanna K.
Bellmawr, NJ
I have crazy bad insomnia and my doctor recommended this. It didn't really work for me but I do see that it helps a lot of people. I'm just an extremely special case. The only thing I did notice from this is it made me so groggy the next morning.
shanice r.
Elmer, NJ
Does this really work??????????
marlene c.
Does anyone else have bad dreams while taking this ?
Danielle J.
Wellness Guru Expert
Is this safe for breastfeeding moms?