Nature's Bounty Maximum Strength Vitamin D3 5000iu, Softgels, 200 ea uploaded by Danielle W.

BY NATURE'S BOUNTY #72 in Vitamin D

Dietary Supplement Value Sizebr 1 Per Day Rapid Release Liquid Softgel Supports: Strong Bones Teeth* 2 Neuromuscular Immune Health* Vitamin D3 is an essential nutrient that works with Calcium to help develop strong bones and teeth* Vitamin D3 also supports the immune system and supports neuromuscular health* Supplementing with Vitamin D3 is an easy and convenient way to increase your daily Vitamin D intake. No Artificial Color, Flavor or Sweetener, No Preservatives, No Sugar, No Starch, No Milk, No Lactose, No Gluten, No Wheat, No Yeast, No Fish. Sodium Free. Laboratory Tested Guaranteed Quality Nature s Bounty see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Danielle W.
I've been taking these for years. I got 4 bottles for the price of one. They help with mood, hair growth, improve skin, and grow strong nails. I can't live without these! I take different doses depending on what time of year it is but this is an excellent brand. Almost every American is deficient in vitamin D and these are just so life improving. I can't say enough good things!
Shailine D.
I take these twice a day one in the morning and one before bed. Compared to others I have seen a huge difference in my fiance and myself while taking these. My fiance is a manager of a printing company/warehouse and I am a conventional machinist working graveyard. So we don't see much sun at all. We seem to always have low D. This supplement really brings it back up and we feel great.
Danielle C.
This is a great product that has helped my levels go up. I have found it hard to find this high of a number with any other brand.
Jessica B.
Stamford, CT
A great product!!! I have MS and my vitamin D count was low and this brought it back up to speed!
Cristopher H.
This is so exelent✨😂😘😱🙌💙💚to your body condition and good To your health😍😭😭😍😍