Natures Bounty Magnesium 500 mg 100

Natures Bounty Magnesium provides 125% of the daily recommended value for this important mineral in just one tablet. Magnesium is essential for supporting bone health and plays an important role in maintaining bone mineralization.* As a component in over 200 enzymes in the body Magnesium is also involved in muscle contractions nerve impulses energy metabolism and protein formation.*

I suffer from degenitive disc disease and rheumatoid arthritis pain. It is very painful and I'm not sure if this would help?
Start your review of Natures Bounty Magnesium 500 mg 100!
Mechelle S.
Eatonton, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Natures Bounty Magnesium 500 mg 100 uploaded by Mechelle S.
This is an awesome supplement to take in addition to your daily vitamins. It’s is for bone and muscle health. Our doctor told my husband to start taking these daily for his nightly leg cramps. His are real intense and extremely painful and he has them often. These do help as he is not having them as often as before.Natures Bounty Magnesium 500 mg 100
Alex S.
Las Vegas, NV
Natures Bounty Magnesium 500 mg 100 uploaded by Alex S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
The pills are kinda big, but what do you expect for 500 mg each pill. I think they work though, I take one before bedtime and it helps me sleep. Also i take it as a stress reliever. Overall good product
Charity C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I found that Natures Bounty Magnesium 500 mg was good enough for me to take and the product is good. I take Magnesium also along with my supplements and vitamins because I found out that I was low in magnesium. Magnesium plays an important role in our body so we need this to stay healthy. I do recommend that people find out what there body is lacking and then take the proper supplements that their body needs.
Em's G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
This product I use to prevent migraine. Fat absorbing, easy to swallow, and found at any of our local Walmart or Walgreens. For a few buck for a 100 tabs is a great deal. Magnesium is good for multiple reasons Magnesium aids in proteins formation and nerve formation and nerve impulses, and bone and muscle health.
kathy M.
Roslindale, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Magnesium is a really good supplement to take. It helps blood flow, regulate nerve and muscle function,blood sugar levels and a lot more. Most people don’t take magnesium. If your one of those people I highly suggest you start taking it.
Wendy R.
Pelham, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I used this magnesium for year before getting all my vitamins pre-packaged and online through Care/of (which I adore). My neurologist recommended I take magnesium and vitamin B2 to help with migraines. Magnesium is supposed to help regulate muscle function throughout the body—and that includes the heart muscle. In the body, magnesium helps the heart maintain a healthy rhythm. It also helps regulate blood pressure and the production of cholesterol. I cannot speak to this or any other claims. I have also read that magnesium plays a role in supporting healthy sleep. Again, I cannot speak to this claim. I have low blood pressure and my migraines *might* be a little less severe, but this is not a miracle cure. Since I have not had any ill effects, I will continue to take magnesium in hopes that it is helping something. I trust the Nature’s Bounty brand and you can find this product on sale at Walgreens buy one get one 50% off fairly regularly. I recommend this product as long as you have reasonable expectations if you are a migraine sufferer.
Lisa B.
Mars, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Magnesium is most commonly used for constipation, as an antacid for heartburn. Other uses are Magnesium is a mineral your body needs to work right. It helps with hundreds of important body processes, including those that control how your muscles and nerves work. It helps to keep your bones strong, heart healthy, and blood sugar normal. It also plays a role in your energy level.
Jamie K.
Drexel Hill, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Keeps me healthy and gives me energy. Prices are always great and lots of deals. Definitely met my expectations. Couldn't improve it If I wanted to.
Lexie P.
Seattle, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
These pills are effective, and work pretty well for me. I recommend them, however I do think the pill is a little bit too big. I know it can be hard to make smaller pills with a bigger dose but I just wish they were a little smaller.
Courtney S.
Gardner, MA
Was doing a little research and saw that quite a few of my “symptoms” were probably due to a magnesium deficiency so I purchased these from the health store in my town!