BY MAGNESIUM #26 in Magnesium

Dietary supplement. Promotes bone and muscle health. Magnesium plays an essential role in maintaining proper bone mineralization. Magnesium is also involved in muscle contractions and nerve impulses. (These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.) see more...

Lyndsey G.
Lakeville, MN
I do find the vitamins caulky and sometimes hard to swallow but I use these daily as they help with my migraine headaches so I will continue to buy unless I find a different one.
Nicole G.
Kansas city, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have to say, I was having trouble sleeping but was a bit intimidated by melatonin. I need to get up and be ready for my day, not groggy! Someone suggested magnesium for a before bed time supplement and it’s made a world of a difference! I sleep soundly without being weird the next day, and the container is easy to keep by the bed and dump one out!
Kelly M.
Hilliard, OH
Take this every morning to help with optical migraines. I‎t works by coating the neurons in your brain so migraines are less likely to happen. It’s affordable but don’t think it’ll cure your migraines, just helps prevent them!
Camille W.
Verona, WI
I take this to help me with my sugar cravings! This is so great it has helped me lose a couple pounds and I totally do not crave ice cream as much now. Got a decent size bottle for less than $5 at target so it's a great price for 60 tablets.
Angela W.
Rosharon, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
If you're having muscle cramps or trouble sleeping, try adding this to your nighttime routine. I didn't think it would work but I was happily surprised.
Robyn W.
Fort Collins, CO
I often research what kind of vitamins would be helpful to me and this was recommended to take with vitamin c to prevent constipation.
Jennifer N.
Bexley,, Kent
Great product. I take two a day and This stoped my twitching. I take it with water and nothing else