BY NATURE'S BOUNTY

Dietary Supplement Promotes Brain, Nerve & Heart Health* Ultra Soya A Natural Source of Choline Rapid Release Liquid Softgel Lecithin is an important natural source of choline, inositol, and linoleic acid. Choline and Inositol are vital components of all cell membranes, and play important roles in brain, nerve and health health.* Guaranteed Quality - Laboratory Tested No Artificial Color, Flavor or Sweetener, No Preservatives, No Sugar, No Starch, No Milk, No Lactose, No Gluten, No Wheat, No Yeast, No Fish. Sodium Free. Nutrition Questions or Comments? Call NutraPhone® *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

• What is this used for besides breastfeeding?1 Answers
  • What exactly does this product do or help?1 Answers
Jamie R.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I use lecithin for breastfeeding. I take 3600mg to prevent clogged ducts and 4800mg to treat. I've only had two clogs in my 9 months of breastfeeding and this cleared it up over night and I haven't had a clog in months. Definitely recommend for breastfeeding mothers. If your baby has a soy intolerance try the sunflower lecithin instead.
Christie S.
Valencia , PA
These are the best thing ever if you are a breastfeeding mom that gets recurrent clogged ducts & mastitis. Take 2-3 a day and it will keep those painful clogs at bay.
Genny G.
Hidden Vl Lk, CA
Este producto me ayudó bastante cuando estaba amamantando ya que podía extraer más leche para mi bebe. Lo recomiendo es efectivo
Heather D.
Very good product but BE careful. If you take a decent amount it will cause you to detox through your poors and you'll turn super red and get itchy. I looked like a Lobster the first time i used it. Start woth small doses!!
Elana G.
I loved this product when I was breastfeeding. lecithin helps with clogged breast ducts. I had repeated clogged ducts and one turned into mastitis. I went to a lactation consultant and she suggested me taking lecithin. After I started taking this I no longer had any clogged ducts. if you are prone to clogged ducts I recommend this for you
Courtney H.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
Wellness Guru Expert
What exactly does this product do or help?
Maia T.
Wellness Guru Expert
What is this used for besides breastfeeding?