BY NATURE'S BOUNTY

For Balanced Nutrition and Health*. Coated for Easy Swallowing. Lysine is an indispensable amino acid that cannot be made by the body.*  Amino acids perform a variety of functions and form the basis for protein.*  Lysine is also used for the health and integrity of skin.*. Nutrition Questions or Comments?  Call NutraPhone® Mon. - Fri. 9 AM - 7 PM ET or visit us on the Web naturesbounty.com. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Adminis.

Kelley K.
Lake View, SC
L-lysine is a must have for me. I use to break out with fever blisters and cold sores several times a month. That was until I found this vitamin. I promise you I had the worst break outs and then taking this helped me a lot. I haven't had a fever blister in over a year since taking these. You need to try these to see if they will work for you. It could be your cure too!
Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
Wellness Guru Expert
I take L-Lysine as soon as I feel that I may be getting a cold sore and it works so much better than any prescription medication that I have ever used for cold sores. If you've never tried a natural approach to healing cold sores from the inside out, you should give this a shot!
Brittany T.
Purchased this at walgreens after my most recent cold sore break out 😒 anyway, it had already formed into the full blown blister before I could start taking the vitamins. Two days after my first dose the blister was crusted over 👏👏 I was ecstatic!! of course I was also using Lysine+ lip ointment. Obviously Lysine works on cold sores but since I just started them I have no idea about the prevention aspect of this product... 💯👍
Kate D.
I also use Lysine for cold sores. I take one every day to help prevent them and, if I get one, I take three a day along with my prescription medicine. It helps them go away really fast and they don't get nearly as bad as they used to.
courtney b.
Boise , ID
Wellness Guru Expert
I use this to help prevent me from getting any more cold sores from stress if a anti viral does not work . They desolve quickly so be careful when take them
Ashley P.
I take this once in a while to help prevent cold sore break outs, and during cold sore events to cut down on healing time. This combined with rubbing alcohol, Abreva, and some prescription medications and I'm good to go :)
jennifer L.
Bellflower, CA
I take this went ever I have a cold sore and it helps out so much it heals it so fast and u don't have to go to the dr to get it even better