BY NATURE'S BOUNTY

Dietary Supplement Coated for Easy Swallowing Lysine is an indispensable amino acid that cannot be made by the body.* Amino acids perform a variety of functions and form the basis for protein.* Lysine is also used for the health and integrity of skin.* Suitable for Vegetarians Gluten Free *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent and disease. see more...

• I heard great reviews about this clearing your skin. Do y...2 Answers
  • So a girl I work with said she uses this when she has a c...3 Answers
  • How large are the vitamins? Are they hard to swallow?3 Answers
Crystal T.
Worcester , MA
Oh my god! I get cold sores and could never find a quick way to get rid of them! But I looked up online that this works and low and behold, it worked! I just have to take one In the morning and one at night and my cold sore was gone a lot quicker than it ever would! I’m very pleased with this product!
Stephanie M.
Colonia
Really helps!!! I was having problems with canker sores and my dentist recommended this product. I take two when I feel one coming on and I never get it! Great for boosting immune system and very cost effective. Would recommend.
Emylyan T.
Bronx
I always have a bottle in my medicine cabinet. Take as soon as I feel a cold sore coming and it prevents it from forming. If I already have one and take more than one (which is recommended) it helps speed up the healing process as well.
Kelley K.
Lake view, SC
If you break out with cold sores and fever blisters, then you really need to go buy this now! This product has changed my life. I use to break out every month sometimes several times a month and this has helped heal my fever blisters and even cause them not to become broke out. I don't take many but when I feel a break out coming on I take 2 -3 a day and if I do have a breakout I'll take 3-4 a day. For some reason they help the pain that comes along with a cold sore. A must try. It may work for you to! I'm so glad I found this product!!
My husband is prone to getting cold soars on his lower lip and someone told him about this product a few years ago. He had tried everything under the sun to dry them up and to keep from getting them in the first place. This is the only thing that has worked for him. It takes it once a day and never has a problem. I highly recommend it for how they work and also the price. Going to the doctor for medication is always expensive.
Leslie n.
Mountlake Terrace, WA
If you have a cold sore it works wonders. When I feel one coming on I take a large amount of these and it helps it go away faster. If you get cold sores often you can take it everyday as a maintenance dose and it usually keeps them at bay. I would definitely recommend this.
andrea c.
Jackson heights, NEW YORK
Ive never tried this product but my mom has and she didn't seemed to have problems with it but recently there was a review of it on the news and heard that this brand has an ingredient that's bad but I'm not really sure.
Emily P.
Highly recommend these for your cat! Yes, believe it or not, if you simply crush one of these pills and add it to your cat's food it works as an immune system booster! So if kitty has a runny eyes or sniffly nose, you know what to do. Good stuff!
Kelsey D.
Kaufman , TX
I only take this vitamin when I have a cold sore of can feel one about to happen. It helps minimize the cold sore and heal it faster I haven't used it for anything else but cold sores. It's a secret remedy of mine
Christina M.
Brick, NJ
I use this to help with cold sores. I take 1,000 mg a day. I'm not sure if it really works or if it's mind over matter . My doctor suggested it. I will say since I started using it I have had less out breaks. I've been using it for the last year and a half.
Courtney D.
BALTIMORE, OH
So a girl I work with said she uses this when she has a cold sore or canker sore. I realized I have a canker sore on the roof of my mouth. My mom said it didn't work for her. But in curious how does it help get rid of them?
jerri d.
Linwood, KS
How large are the vitamins? Are they hard to swallow?
Breanna N.
I heard great reviews about this clearing your skin. Do you think this will help for clearing forehead bumps?
I saw a lot of people leaving reviews on how helpful this is for cold sores. But does it help with CANKER sores?