BY NATURE'S BOUNTY

Dietary Supplement Coated for Easy Swallowing Lysine is an indispensable amino acid that cannot be made by the body.* Amino acids perform a variety of functions and form the basis for protein.* Lysine is also used for the health and integrity of skin.* Suitable for Vegetarians Gluten Free *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent and disease. see more...

• I heard great reviews about this clearing your skin. Do you think t...2 Answers
  • So a girl I work with said she uses this when she has a cold sore o...3 Answers
  • How large are the vitamins? Are they hard to swallow?3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Colonia
Really helps!!! I was having problems with canker sores and my dentist recommended this product. I take two when I feel one coming on and I never get it! Great for boosting immune system and very cost effective. Would recommend.
Alexia D.
Alexia D.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
I like taking these for immune support. Just make sure to get the capsule ones vs the big chalky ones, those get caught in my throat.
Alexis H.
Alexis H.
I use this supplement to support skin health health and battle cold sores as I am a daycare teacher and that goes by like mad! No aftertaste!
Renae W.
Renae W.
Osceola, In
My grandparents are very health conscious and take this product daily! They are very happy with it and it really seems to help them in the day to day!
Brytny B.
Brytny B.
Granbury, TX
Foodie Expert
I take this on the first sign of a cold sore and it works great. Wish the pills were smaller.
Connie J.
Connie J.
Sapulpa, OK
My son had a slight problem with pimples and I read that this might help I bought it for him and they cleared up quick.
Emma R.
Emma R.
Great supplement. Very easy to swallow and the packaging is very nice. Easy to carry around
Kelley K.
Kelley K.
Lake View, SC
If you break out with cold sores and fever blisters, then you really need to go buy this now! This product has changed my life. I use to break out every month sometimes several times a month and this has helped heal my fever blisters and even cause them not to become broke out. I don't take many but when I feel a break out coming on I take 2 -3 a day and if I do have a breakout I'll take 3-4 a day. For some reason they help the pain that comes along with a cold sore. A must try. It may work for you to! I'm so glad I found this product!!
Dawn D.
Dawn D.
I wish this was a product derived from better sources, but this a very useful supplement, great for immune support!
Stephanie  P.
Stephanie P.
I don't think I could tel a difference when taking this supplement. I'm not a fan.
Courtney D.
Courtney D.
Pickerington , Oh
So a girl I work with said she uses this when she has a cold sore or canker sore. I realized I have a canker sore on the roof of my mouth. My mom said it didn't work for her. But in curious how does it help get rid of them?
jerri d.
jerri d.
Linwood, KS
How large are the vitamins? Are they hard to swallow?
Breanna N.
Breanna N.
Foodie Expert
I heard great reviews about this clearing your skin. Do you think this will help for clearing forehead bumps?