Nature's Bounty Iron uploaded by Juan P.Nature's Bounty Iron uploaded by Amber E.Nature's Bounty Iron uploaded by Destiny D.

BY NATURE'S BOUNTY

Dietary Supplement 65mg Helps maintain energy utilization* Promotes red blood cell production* Iron is a necessary component of hemoglobin, the oxygen carrier in the blood and is also important for energy utilization.* Suitable for vegetarians. No artificial flavor or sweetener; no preservatives, no sugar, no milk, no lactose, no soy, no gluten, no wheat, no yeast, no fish. Sodium free. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. see more...

Crystal T.
Worcester , MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use these iron tablets for any fatigue that I get. I used to be anemic and had to take these all the time to help me get better. It definitely met my expectations and I’m very satisfied and recommend this to anyone with an iron deficiency.
Alexis G.
Great if you're anemic. My doctor recommended this daily for one month and my iron levels rose, not significantly but enough to not feel so tired every day. Only thing I dislike is the taste. Reminds me of blood or metal!
Jacqueline M.
Stevenson Rnh, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Really good vitamins , I used to have anemia and my doctor recommended this iron for me , now I feel so much better , take this just one during the day after one meal
naf C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
They are good. They are iron vitamins to help you with low iron levels. They are also affordable. You are not required to have a doctor's note to buy them. They are available at grocery store or from Walmart. I would recommend them.
Gabriella D.
Hamden, CT
I take these iron pills because I use to have to get a iron shot because my iron was so low this pill and company exceeded my expectations I use it once a day and it helps a lot I would recommend this pill and company to everyone
Destiny D.
Philadelphia, PA
This product is good for those who have Anemia. It helps maintain energy utilization and supports red blood cell production. It's in between affordable and kind of pricey. I bought mines for like $12 and I was supposed to get buy one get one free but I forgot to get the free one.
Heather G.
Louisville , KY
I originally started this supplement because I'm a vegetarian and wanted to make sure I was getting what I needed. I had bad stomach aches whether I took this with or without food. I switched to their version that is gentler on the stomach and have had no problems since.
Melyssa V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Im anemic and have been taking them for a while! i definitely notice a difference if i miss a dose. they work well but for some reason, they give me bad reflux and it leaves a bad taste
Juan P.
Brooklyn
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Its an okay product . It does the job can be found in any drug store. It helps support with
red blood cell production.
Amber E.
Toronto, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I’ve been anemic for years and I’ve tried every name brand of iron supplement. I tried nature’s bounty because it was on sale at Rexall and the price was too good to pass up. I find it works but the dosage I got was too small so I have to take two a day. Even still I’d recommend.