Nature's Bounty Iron uploaded by Destiny D.

BY NATURE'S BOUNTY

Dietary Supplement 65mg Helps maintain energy utilization* Promotes red blood cell production* Iron is a necessary component of hemoglobin, the oxygen carrier in the blood and is also important for energy utilization.* Suitable for vegetarians. No artificial flavor or sweetener; no preservatives, no sugar, no milk, no lactose, no soy, no gluten, no wheat, no yeast, no fish. Sodium free. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Heather G.
Louisville , KY
I originally started this supplement because I'm a vegetarian and wanted to make sure I was getting what I needed. I had bad stomach aches whether I took this with or without food. I switched to their version that is gentler on the stomach and have had no problems since.
Melyssa V.
Wellness Guru Expert
Im anemic and have been taking them for a while! i definitely notice a difference if i miss a dose. they work well but for some reason, they give me bad reflux and it leaves a bad taste
naf C.
Wellness Guru Expert
They are good. They are iron vitamins to help you with low iron levels. They are also affordable. You are not required to have a doctor's note to buy them. They are available at grocery store or from Walmart. I would recommend them.
Gabriella D.
Hamden, CT
I take these iron pills because I use to have to get a iron shot because my iron was so low this pill and company exceeded my expectations I use it once a day and it helps a lot I would recommend this pill and company to everyone
Destiny D.
Philadelphia, PA
This product is good for those who have Anemia. It helps maintain energy utilization and supports red blood cell production. It's in between affordable and kind of pricey. I bought mines for like $12 and I was supposed to get buy one get one free but I forgot to get the free one.
Suzanne M.
London, ON
Wellness Guru Expert
I purchased this before being diagnosed with anemia, it wasnt as effective as it recommends one dose per day, and I needed more than one, It is affordable and in local stores.
Amy C.
I have low iron storage due to my lacto-ovo vegetarian diet, so I try to take iron supplements. I started off taking these every day, but they hurt my stomach a lot. I switched to every other day but was still dealing with stomach issues. Unfortunately these are not the iron supplements for me.