Home & GardenBathroomMedicine CabinetNature's Bounty
Nature's Bounty Immune 24+ Effervescent Powder Packets

Nature's Bounty® Immune 24+ Effervescent Powder Packets

Every dose of Immune 24 Hour + provides advanced, long-lasting immune support with 1,000 mg of Ester-C®.* Clinically studied to stay in your white blood cells for up to 24 hours, Ester-C® is the only Vitamin C with 24 hour immune support plus it gets in the body fast and keeps working.* Ester-C® lasts up to 2x longer than regular Vitamin C.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nature's Bounty® Immune 24+ Effervescent Powder Packets!
Jacque G.
Nature's Bounty® Immune 24+ Effervescent Powder Packets uploaded by Jacque G.
The Immune Powder Packs are essential for Cold/Flu season! I’d suggest easier to open packets. Plus, the taste is good!
Lynnette M.
Pearl River, NY
Nature's Bounty® Immune 24+ Effervescent Powder Packets uploaded by Lynnette M.
COVID, flu and colds all around us. This was the boost my body needed and craved. Thanks to Influenster and Nature’s Bounty, this came at the perfect moment as I needed to battle to stay healthy as those around me fought off viruses. I was feeling drained and this totally helped rejuvenate from the inside out. It dissolved super quickly into 6 ounces of water. The taste was pleasant and totally drinkable. And the biggest critic of taste, my teen daughter who was struggling in the immunity category, actually enjoyed the taste. This is definitely worth keeping in stock as a much-needed arsenal in today’s germ wars. 💥
Casey C.
Grove City, OH
Nature's Bounty® Immune 24+ Effervescent Powder Packets uploaded by Casey C.
I received this product right after testing positive for COVID-19, it couldn't have come at a better time. it doesn't taste bad at all, and I truly feel it helped me recover. I continue to take even after and I haven't experienced any of the long COVID-19 side effects people have mentioned. this is definitely a great product that I will purchase and continue to use.
Erinn R.
Nature's Bounty® Immune 24+ Effervescent Powder Packets uploaded by Erinn R.
I am very impressed with Nature's Bounty Immune 24 Hour + real, natural orange taste. I was expecting a powdered orange taste, but this tasted like a fresh orange. The effervescent gives it a fizzy, almost carbonated effect. I really like that it has 6 vital electrolytes and antioxidants in it as well as zinc, B vitamins, and calcium. I was feeling a bit under the weather and excessively tired so I mixed up a 4 oz glass of Immune 24+ and within 45 minutes I was feeling so much better. I didn't have the stuffy head feeling and I had an increase of energy that helped me get through my day so much easier. It has Ester-C so it lasts twice as long as regular vitamin C, which gives you 24 hours of Immune support. I don't get sick often and feel that my immune system is pretty good overall, but I really have peace of mind after taking this. It made me feel better when I took it at the first symptoms of feeling under the weather. I have taken it every other day since then and I feel great. It's a healthy boost of support to get me through the winter months.
Kelly V.
Jackson, NJ
Nature's Bounty® Immune 24+ Effervescent Powder Packets uploaded by Kelly V.
I have been sick since Christmas so u was glad to get this to try. Very easy to take, you just mix with some water and drink. An easy way to get the necessary vitamins into your system. Tastes great and easy to find at most stores.
Rony K.
Long Beach, CA
Nature's Bounty® Immune 24+ Effervescent Powder Packets uploaded by Rony K.
I love taking vitamins especially in the winter to boost my immune system. This tastes so good and it’s really easy to drink!
Janet S.
Bay City, TX
Nature's Bounty® Immune 24+ Effervescent Powder Packets uploaded by Janet S.
I am conscience of staying healthy nowadays with everything going around. I am looking for a product to help boost my immune system and keep the viruses away. tNature's Bounty is a well-trusted brand and I am already taking some of their vitamins. The taste is pleasant and dissolves easily. I have been taking this for several weeks now and even with Covid going they my house, I didn’t come down with it. I can’t guarantee this helped but it sure didn’t hurt!
Dawn  C.
Pleasanton, KS
Nature's Bounty® Immune 24+ Effervescent Powder Packets uploaded by Dawn  C.
I received this free and complimentary from influencer and nature's bounty for my honest review. Now first of all I'm starting out with the taste of it which is absolutely awesome I was so surprised could not believe it. Seriously that is the reason why I usually do not purchase powdered supplements because of the taste, if I cannot get it in unflavored then I generally do not purchase it. This tastes so close to real orange juice. I actually look forward to drinking this. So now that you know it really does taste good it also has a lot of benefits to it which I absolutely love the extra vitamin c let alone the immune boosting properties this is just great all the way around what highly recommend this and I will be repurchasing in the future.
Angela  T.
Sandusky, OH
Nature's Bounty® Immune 24+ Effervescent Powder Packets uploaded by Angela  T.
As an avid user of other Nature’s Bounty vitamins and supplements I was happy to receive this VoxBox. At first glance you might think this is just for when your sick. But it’s actually a 24\7, 365 immunity booster. Non gmo and made in the USA which is a definite plus. The flavor is light orange and lightly effervescent, however I add more water that most will so it is more diluted. I have been using one a day for the last several days and I’m pleased with the product and would definitely recommend.
Meredith B.
Canton, GA
Nature's Bounty® Immune 24+ Effervescent Powder Packets uploaded by Meredith B.
Fast acting Vitamin C that’s more potent than regular Vitamin C, this has Ester C which is awesome. Plus it has electrolytes and Calcium.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...