Nature's Bounty High Potency D3-1000IU Softgels - 250 CT uploaded by Megan S.

BY NATURE'S BOUNTY

Nature's Bounty® High Potency D3-1000IU Rapid Release Liquid Vitamin Supplement.

50 more free.

Supports:

Strong bones & teeth*.

Neuromuscular and immune health*.

Rapid release liquid softgel.

Your sunshine vitamin.

250 softgels. see more...

Nature's Bounty High Potency D3-1000IU Softgels - 250 CT
  • "It's said that vitamin D helps strengthen bones, fighting depression, and boosting immunity...I just started using it for depression." in 1 review
  • "I started taking these when I was pregnant and my Vit D levels dropped." in 1 review
Victoria L.
Los Angeles, CA
Vitamin D is so important because it is the vitamin that helps our body absorb calcium and other minerals and vitamins better into our bones. For people who are outside all day and get plenty of sunshine this might not help you that much but for those of us who work in office settings and are not able to absorb natural vitamin d from the sun, this stuff is so necessary! No one should take vitamins without vitamin D and it is definitely worth always adding this into your daily vitamin routine even if you take a multi-vitamin that includes some vitamin D. This specific package of Nature's Bounty is a great deal because you get two but that would last someone a while who isn't sharing this with other individuals so many sure it suits your needs and doesn't expire. Also, Vitamin D pills are great when it comes to actually taking them because they are small so you will hardly notice the addition when it comes to adding these into your daily routine!
Shamiza D.
Briarwood , NY
Wellness Guru Expert
I had a full physical and the only issue i had at the time was a low vitamin d count so i have been taking these. i love them because you get a lot in a tiny capsule. my only complaint is that they are made with gelatin and a lot of us out there can't use it.
Alexia  S.
Washington, DC
Capsule is easy to swallow and you don't have to worry about refrigerating or storing the pills in some "special" way. Affordable and the brand was recommended by my doctor after tests had shown that my vitamin d level were really low. They are available at most pharmacies but I try to pick them up on sale at Target, Walgreens, or Costco.
Katrina A.
Wellness Guru Expert
My doctor recommended i take vitamin D since i don't eat enough dairy (lactose intolerant) and this works well. It doesn't break me out and i assume it works as my doctor hasn't mentioned my levels being low anymore. good price too.
Alisha T.
Watertown , NY
Wellness Guru Expert
I was told by my doctor I had a vitamin D deficiency and after taking these for a few weeks, my levels are back on track! This is great for someone like myself who is prone to breaking bones. I feel pretty great after taking them, too!
Dana M.
Most persons are vitamin D deficient. It's said that vitamin D helps strengthen bones, fighting depression, and boosting immunity...I just started using it for depression. I've heard plenty of good things, we need vitamin D...there's many other good uses
Nadine M.
Odenville, AL
My doctor prescribed that I start taking vit D supplements immediately, as my levels were very low. At a 3 month check up, my levels were normal and I was feeling much better. I would recommend this brand to anyone who needs a good D vitamin.
Yohanny S.
Brooklyn, NY
I have been taking Nature's Bounty vitamin D-3 for over 4years now and have gotten very good results on my yearly check ups. The best part is that the gel pills are so small and easy to take that you wouldn't forget to take them.
Brianna P.
Fontana, CA
This is a great product to pick up at my local farmers market. Vitamin D deficiency is common these days because the products we use are protecting us from the sun but personally I prefer more organic supplements.
Stacie P.
Severna Park, MD
My doctor recommended taking a D3 supplement. These soft gels are easy to swallow, have no bad taste and do not bother my stomach. I take this every morning with breakfast.
Whitney D.
Chillicothe, OH
Thoughts on how muc vitamin d to take daily?