BY NATURE'S BOUNTY

Nature's Bounty® High Potency Biotin 1000mcg Vitamin Tablets.
Supports carbohydrate, protein & fat metabolism*.
Coated for easy swallowing.
B. see more...

naneka c.
I honestly love this vitamin. I felt like it really did help my hair grow but I did break out but I read it was because I wasn't drinking enough water. I always got it on sale at my local drugstore when they had buy one get one free so it wasn't too expensive.
Jamie B.
Chula Vista, CA
These are great for your hair. I started taking these after a major surgery because I was losing a lot of hair after taking these daily for a couple weeks, I had way less fall out!
Jada R.
Chester, VA
I really didn't. Like this product because i really like the taste of this product and also i after i took these i didn't really feel good
Jeniffer L.
Bronx, NY
I took these vitamins for 6 months straight. I can't say that they are 100% the cause of my hair growth because I was using other products as well but I did see you significant change in my nails so I know that it also played a part in my hair growth. It didn't give me headaches or anything of the sort. I took it typically at night before bed. I will say... measure the length of your hair and watch the texture of your nails for about 3 months.
Trisha F.
Esparto, CA
Taking biotin is really important to me , it's been a supplement I've taken for years . I didn't realize this product wasn't working as well as it should , until I switched to a multivitamin. This product definitely doesn't show the results I needed
Jennifer M.
I like the protein but i habe to say that sometimes I don't feel with humor and tired and its a secundary efect of using it. But I still having geats expectations of it