BY NATURE'S BOUNTY

Nature's Bounty® Herbal Capsules Turmeric 450mg.
Plus turmeric extract 50mg standardized for 95% curcuminoids.
Supports immune health & antioxidant health*.
Contains antioxidant power*. see more...

Melissa T.
Fort Wayne, IN
Love these pills. I'm a big fan of natural remedies and this is a natural supplement that is used for so many different things. A good vita,in to have in your medicine cabinet
Kristin C.
Philadelphia , TN
I really feel a difference in my body when I take this. Less aches and pains and easier mobility. Too many health benefits to not take!
Shannon B.
Auburn, MA
i use Nature's Bountry Herbal Capsules tumeric. I have a chronic illness and this helps so well with inflammation and support a health immune system. i would 100% buy this over and over
heather m.
I started using this a few days ago because I have chronic migraine. it's only been a few days but I can already tell it's helping with my migraines. I haven't taken any pain relievers since I started taking this!
Emilee D.
Warner Robins, GA
I was diagnosed with costochondritis almost two years ago. I was told by the doctor there was little that they could do about it. I tried pain relievers, ice packs, heating pads, and nothing works. I researched and found that turmeric helps. I found Natures Bounty and have been using it ever since. I take the turmeric with a meal on a daily basis (3 times a day) and I have been with out a majority of the pain and swelling. I won't say that it took it completely but it helped make it manageable where the traditional pain relievers wouldn't touch it. I went without recently for a little over a week but I wanted to see If it truly was the turmeric that was helping my pain. I can tell you 100%, it helped, it's the only thing that has helped and I will not be without it again. It's a great price, great product and it does the job well.
Pamela C.
Windsor , ON
Game changer! I am so thankful for natural remedies because for so almost a year now I’ve been suffering with pain from tendinitis in both knees. I’ve found relief with this supplement when nothing else has work! The inflammation and pain stays away! I’ve also seen a great difference I. The appearance of my skin!