Nature's Bounty Herbal Capsules Green Tea Standardized Extract 315 mg - 100 CT uploaded by Margie N.Nature's Bounty Herbal Capsules Green Tea Standardized Extract 315 mg - 100 CT uploaded by Tania B.Nature's Bounty Herbal Capsules Green Tea Standardized Extract 315 mg - 100 CT uploaded by Tania B.

BY NATURE'S BOUNTY

Nature's Bounty® Herbal Capsules Green Tea 315mg Standardized Extract.
Standardized to contain 15% polyphenols.
Supports heart & immune health.*
Contains beneficial antioxidants. see more...

• Would this have equal health benefits of actually drinkin...1 Answers
  • Are these good for weight loss?3 Answers
Betsy A.
Denver, CO
These are perfect for an extra metabolism boost when trying to reach fitness goals. This product really helped me when i was trying to cut fat. I was able to maintain my energy levels, despite transitioning to low carb diet. This is also the only "pre workout" supplement my husband can tolerate. Most products with caffeine really bother his Ménière's disease. I think the way the caffeine in green tea is absorbed really makes a big impact. This is a supplement we always have on hand.
Emilee D.
Warner Robins, GA
I take Green Tea to help meet my fitness goals, it's awesome. I love it! The pills can be a little large if you are not accustomed to taking pills but it's an easy adjustment. I would suggest it to anyone. It's great and can also be made into a tea if you don't want to take the pill.
Kersten E.
Baton Rouge, Louisiana
I gave up coffee for a while and these were my replacements. The pill size is a big large but does not bother me. These are great.
Tania B.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Im a terrible drinker and aI wanted to use the green tea and enjoy all of the benefits, I found this and interesting choice
Kaia K.
Love this . I have so much energy when I take these . They are fat burning as well . Great boost for my metabolism.
Diedra-Anne B.
Houston, Tx
Green tea has been a blessing to me. Helps keep my sugar cravings down aton! Great brand too
KaShiea M.
Wynne, AR
Are these good for weight loss?
Emily B.
Carrollton, GA
Would this have equal health benefits of actually drinking the green tea?