BY NATURE'S BOUNTY #6 in Beauty Supplements

Dietary Supplement Beauty Starts On The Inside™ 3000 mcg of Biotin! 28 Key Ingredients Including Antioxidants Nature s Bounty s Hair, Skin & Nails caplets provide a combination of nutrients, including Vitamin C and Biotin, that support the structural foundation of your hair, skin and nails.* No Artificial Color, Flavors, No Sugar, No Milk, No Lactose, No Gluten, No Wheat, No, No Fish. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

• Is this product worth it ? Has anyone seen results or cha...2 Answers
  • Does this really work?1 Answers
  • Do these really work? Do you notice a difference? 1 Answers
Annette P.
Fort Worth, TX
This stuff is awesome!

Face: This will help give your face a healthy glow. I've noticed that I haven't broken out much since I started using this. My skin itself just looks healthier.

Hair: this has helped my hair grow a lot faster than normal. Thank God, considering the lady who cut my hair back in December jacked it up.

Nails: my nails grow real fast now that I'm taking these pills. So fast that I literally have to cut my nails often to keep them short

I highly recommend this product!
Davielle M.
I really love this product. I've been using it for a few months now & I really have noticed a difference in my hair! Costco sells it for a great price too!
Miriam H.
Philadelphia, PA
This product WORKS! I've been using it for about 6 weeks and I am seeing some results as far as my skin feeling better. My nails are coming in stronger and my hair is shinier.
Jan a.
I use this supplement, yes I do my hair was growing faster and my nails where also stronger and fast growing. So I will say they are very effective, if you have the extra money this is a good product to get.
celia r.
Stockton, CA
love this product im a mom of three boys need lots of energy we liked this brand taste amazing i really recommend!!!
McKenzie C.
Austin, TX
I love this stuff I always get it from Target or the Ralphs near my house. Ralphs usually has it buy one get one free or half off. Since I started using this my nails, hair, and skin have gotten so much better. I went on vacation for a week and forgot to bring these with me and i could see the different from just week without them. The ridges in my nails are no longer visible, the growth of my nails is insane!, and the over look of my nails is amazing. I use to dye my hair all the time but I have been letting it grow out naturally and since i started taking these my hair has grown so much and has come out shiny and silky! People have complimented me on how good my skin looks since I started taking these. I use to have horrible acne and just dull skin now I have little to no acne and glowing skin! I love this product and think anyone thinking about it should try it you will see results fast!
Guyenanh D.
Oakdale, MN
I actually saw a significant growth in my hair and nails! My skin I haven't seen so much of a significant change but my hair and nails. OMG. I had nails that break and peel so much, it was gross. I always had short nubby nails that look like I bite them, but I don't. After taking these, my nails have been growing so long! Some people even ask if they're acrylic. Then my hair, the over process bleaches Asian hair. I am going to be honest and messed up my scalp from self bleaching but after taking this, after three weeks, my hair has literally have grown half an inch. When I tie my hair up, it is completely one color and you don't see the excessive banding of black and blonde that you often see.
إخلاص م.
Al hamra
I really want to get this wonderful product from you because I looked for it in my country but unfortunately it was hard to find it so I hope I get this product from you and I will be happy to accept you because as you read that your products really wonderful
MIRIAM M.
This product is very good, I have taken it for a long time and it really helps your hair to be stronger, healthier and to grow. My nails have grown faster and stronger. It really is amazing what this medicine does for you. My skin is very radiant and hydrated.
Alena B.
Hickory
I take these and I like them. I use to battle with pimples and I believe this has helped clear my skin. I also think it has helped my hair grow and me shed hair a little less. I take 3 daily as it instructs. I do recommend as a hair skin and nail vitamin.
Christina H.
Vancouver, BC
Has anyone had noticeable changes to their hair and nails using this product?
donna t.
Meriden, CT
How long after taking do you notice a change in your hair?
Brianna V.
Waco, TX
Do they have any biotin vitamins that are gummys?? I'm just one of those people that have trouble taking pills, I can't even take pills that are the size of mini m&m's & it sucks :(
Melissa C.
Pottstown, PA
Do the pills taste like anything
Shannon C.
Perris, CA
In the past I have taken pills for stronger nails and hair but experienced a really bad breakout from them. Has anyone experienced this with this product?