BY NATURE'S BOUNTY #6 in Beauty Supplements

Dietary Supplement Beauty Starts On The Inside™ 3000 mcg of Biotin! 28 Key Ingredients Including Antioxidants Nature s Bounty s Hair, Skin & Nails caplets provide a combination of nutrients, including Vitamin C and Biotin, that support the structural foundation of your hair, skin and nails.* No Artificial Color, Flavors, No Sugar, No Milk, No Lactose, No Gluten, No Wheat, No, No Fish. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

• Is this product worth it ? Has anyone seen results or cha...2 Answers
  • Does this really work?1 Answers
  • Do these really work? Do you notice a difference? 1 Answers
Esanda P.
This is seriously one of my favorite supplements. Biotin has been proven to work for many people, it has done wonders for me!! My hair is pretty damaged from bleaching and coloring it and biotin has really helped restore it. I've been taking this supplement for a couple months now and I've definitely noticed it grow a few inches. Would recommend for people who would like to speed up the process of growing their hair out. Also this product is argan oil infused which is really good for you hair.
I think these definitely help. I feel like after taking them for several months, my hair texture seems to be a little smoother, and my hair seems to be shinier. My nails have always been strong, but I feel like they are growing out smoother as well. Finally as far as my skin, I am not sure if it's the biotin, but I have not been having issues with dry skin as much. All in all, I think the product is helping.
Anna K.
Chicago
My grandma gave me a bottle of this because she said she was using it, but "her hair was growing too fast to keep up with her gray roots". So I take these daily, and I have to trim my nails every 4-5 days, and my hair is noticeably shinier, and it's getting longer (though I always wish it would grow several inches a day, which I know isn't possible!). I recommend these over other biotin pills I've taken in the past. But they do leave a weird taste in my mouth even after brushing my teeth, which is why I'm rating it a little lower than an A.
Kenny V.
Doral, FL
These pills are very good. When I started using them, my nails were growing a lot and were very strong and my skin was radiant, beautiful and very hydrated. This product helped me my new hair born healthy, strong and very shiny. However, don't be fooled, I don't think it serves to accelerate growth or to repair hair length, for that you would need another product. I recommended it!!
Ashley P.
South Lake Tahoe, CA
Been using this for over a month now and the results are fantastic. By the first week I noticed such an approvement in my hair and skin nails came by the second week.
Jasmine O.
Absolutely love this product! I've been using it for about 2 months now and within the two weeks I first started using it I noticed quick results! My hair became both thicker and longer along with my nails! Plus my skin became much more clearer and radiant! Big recommend! 😊
Lia S.
Bleach Craze and my hairs mixed with thyroid problems means my hairs been falling out by clumps daily ! This product has helped strengthen my roots, make my nails harder and less likely to break. Rejuvenation is key even at a young age. We are after all going to get old eventually why not try to reverse the time now.
Julie H.
Ontario, CA
My all time favorite! Beauty starts on the inside. These delicious vitamins will have your hair shining, growing long, and looking fabulous. Your nails will be long and strong. They taste so yummy, you will want to eat the entire bottle.
Chelsey V.
Tacoma, WA
I've been taking this for a while. I absolutely love it. TBH my nails don't grow long and they break a lot. With this my nails grow long & stay strong : within a week I notice a quick change. I haven't really paid much attention to my hair or skin but I think with this week coming up I'm gonna try to see if it helps make a difference
DAsia W.
Gulfport, MS
I haven't been taking these pills too long (about 2 weeks) but I've definitely seen some improvement in my nail strength and growth. I haven't had any skin problems due to the pills or any other problems. About $10 a bottle which will last a month taking two caplets. Haven't noticed any difference in my hair growth nor in my skin. I gave this product a B only for the fact that I've only saw progress with my nail growth.
Christina H.
Vancouver, BC
Has anyone had noticeable changes to their hair and nails using this product?
donna t.
Meriden, CT
How long after taking do you notice a change in your hair?
Brianna V.
Waco, TX
Do they have any biotin vitamins that are gummys?? I'm just one of those people that have trouble taking pills, I can't even take pills that are the size of mini m&m's & it sucks :(
Melissa C.
Pottstown, PA
Do the pills taste like anything
Shannon C.
Perris, CA
In the past I have taken pills for stronger nails and hair but experienced a really bad breakout from them. Has anyone experienced this with this product?