BY NATURE'S BOUNTY #29 in Beauty Supplements

Beauty starts on the inside and it has never been so delicious Natures Bounty Hair Skin Nails Gummies with Biotin help to maintain the health of normal hair and skin and support nail health. Biotin is also used in the body to help convert carbohydrates food into glucose fuel which is used to produce cellular energy and support energy metabolism. This unique formula also helps in the development and maintenance of bones cartilage teeth and gums. Not to mention it helps in connective tissue reformation and wound healing. All this in a delicious naturally flavoured strawberry gummy. see more...

Felicia S.
Felicia S.
A friend had recommended this product for me but I haven't noticed any difference with my hair. They do taste really good, and I don't mind eating these than swallowing huge pills that get stuck in my throat.
Tricia O.
Tricia O.
I really like the taste of these gummies. I have noticed a slight improvement in my hair growth but nothing significant. I will continue with the bottle but not sure if this will be a rebuy.
Kayley T.
Kayley T.
Prince George , British Columbia
This taste amazing it's like eating a couple fruit snacks. Haven't noticed a huge improvement in skin and hair and this is my third bottle but will continue to pray to see results.
Jenny W.
Jenny W.
Fort mcmurray
I recommend all my lashettes to take this! As a lash technician I notice the difference in my clients when they take this vitamin.
Kate H.
Kate H.
Edmonton , AB
I buy these from Costco for a decent price! They taste amazing and personally they taste better than some candy that you can buy. I've been using them for a few months and I have definitely noticed a difference. My toe and fingernails grow so fast since I started taking them and I find that the nails are much better quality and don't break as much as they used to. It definitely helps my hair stay strong and stop breakage although I'm not too sure if it helps my hair grow fast. I bleach my hair every 4 weeks so my hair doesn't really grow much. I'm sure if I didn;t bleach my hair as often I would see much more growth. But i am happy about the quality of my hair and nails.
Rebecca E.
Rebecca E.
I have been using these vitamins twice daily for almost two months now and I have great things to say about them. I chopped my log hair off last September and felt like it was never going to grow back... I can say since I've started taking these vitamins regularly my hair has taken a growth spurt it's finally grown past my shoulders and back to looking vibrant and healthy once again. I also notice it makes all body hair grow quicker lol... I can't really say if it's working on my nails or skin as its winter and my nails are breaking regardless of what I've tried.. but I will continue to use these for maintaining the growth of my hair.... also they have a great flavour and smell to them.
Shannon G.
Shannon G.
Waterloo, ON
I love these! They are tasty, easy to take and my hair and nails haven't been stronger! It takes a bit to notice the nails since the old nail has to grow out but they grow so much quicker! Also remember, it works on ALL hair! So be prepared to need to shave more!
Jennifer T.
Jennifer T.
Love these! They taste like candy and help my hair and nails grow faster. They also keep my hair shiny and prevents breakage
Jenn W.
Jenn W.
Washago, Ontario
Taste like candy! Love them, since I have started taking them I notice lots of new regrowth.
Hanshah S.
Hanshah S.
It's alright, considering that there's biotin inside kind of makes me think twice about it
De'Borah A.
De'Borah A.
Danville, IL
Does this really work I really want to try but not sure if I should ???
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
How soon do you start seeing results?
Amber J.
Amber J.
Champlin, MN
What is one to expect from taking these gummies? Does it help hair grow faster and look more healthy? Has anyone seen improvements in the condition of their hair, skin, or nails from taking these?
Leilani B.
Leilani B.
Lady Lake, FL
I'm looking for a new biotin supplement and cane across these. I love gummies so I figured these would be good. Has anybody tried them? And what are some pro's and con's?