BY NATURE'S BOUNTY #27 in Beauty Supplements

Beauty starts on the inside and it has never been so delicious Natures Bounty Hair Skin Nails Gummies with Biotin help to maintain the health of normal hair and skin and support nail health. Biotin is also used in the body to help convert carbohydrates food into glucose fuel which is used to produce cellular energy and support energy metabolism. This unique formula also helps in the development and maintenance of bones cartilage teeth and gums. Not to mention it helps in connective tissue reformation and wound healing. All this in a delicious naturally flavoured strawberry gummy. see more...

lelybug M.
Saskatoon, SK
Yummy and easy to take I like how you can chew them it really helps with my candy cravings they also really help with my hair growth and have others great benefits also!
Kate H.
Edmonton, AB
I buy these from Costco for a decent price! They taste amazing and personally they taste better than some candy that you can buy. I've been using them for a few months and I have definitely noticed a difference. My toe and fingernails grow so fast since I started taking them and I find that the nails are much better quality and don't break as much as they used to. It definitely helps my hair stay strong and stop breakage although I'm not too sure if it helps my hair grow fast. I bleach my hair every 4 weeks so my hair doesn't really grow much. I'm sure if I didn;t bleach my hair as often I would see much more growth. But i am happy about the quality of my hair and nails.
Rebecca E.
I have been using these vitamins twice daily for almost two months now and I have great things to say about them. I chopped my log hair off last September and felt like it was never going to grow back... I can say since I've started taking these vitamins regularly my hair has taken a growth spurt it's finally grown past my shoulders and back to looking vibrant and healthy once again. I also notice it makes all body hair grow quicker lol... I can't really say if it's working on my nails or skin as its winter and my nails are breaking regardless of what I've tried.. but I will continue to use these for maintaining the growth of my hair.... also they have a great flavour and smell to them.
Tracy S.
These pleasant tasting gummies if taken properly and regularly truly do work!
I began taking them in hopes that I would see a difference in my eyelashes and brittle nails. I've noticed a huge difference in the growth rate of my nails and a healthier nail bed colour. My eyelashes also appear to have much less fallout, therefore not looking so sparse. I'm just finishing up bottle number two!
Shannon G.
Waterloo, ON
I love these! They are tasty, easy to take and my hair and nails haven't been stronger! It takes a bit to notice the nails since the old nail has to grow out but they grow so much quicker! Also remember, it works on ALL hair! So be prepared to need to shave more!
Megan L.
Markham, ON
These are so good! Bought at my local Costco and glad I did. Have great flavour and tastes like strawberry! Take two a day and I've noticed improvement in my nails after a week or two. Very affordable with good results!
Nicole S.
Charlottetown, PE
Great value from Costco. I find my skin needs a break every few months from these as it starts to breakout in small bumps under the skin. But for my hair and nails these do wonders. Makes hair grow faster and stay shinny. Great product.
Lynn S.
Sudbury , ON
I love the taste of these. They are super yummy and so easy to handle, they do not turn my stomach like others. I've inly used one bottle of the gummies so I can't say for sure if they really have improved my hair but here's to hoping with consistency.
Felicia S.
A friend had recommended this product for me but I haven't noticed any difference with my hair. They do taste really good, and I don't mind eating these than swallowing huge pills that get stuck in my throat.
Tricia O.
I really like the taste of these gummies. I have noticed a slight improvement in my hair growth but nothing significant. I will continue with the bottle but not sure if this will be a rebuy.
De'Borah A.
Danville, IL
Does this really work I really want to try but not sure if I should ???
Amber B.
Tallahassee
I have noticed more hair shedding than usual. Does anyone else have this while taking these gummies? I am used to having my hair shed but I have noticed an increase since I started taking these.
Ashley S.
How soon do you start seeing results?
Leilani B.
Tamarac, FL
I'm looking for a new biotin supplement and cane across these. I love gummies so I figured these would be good. Has anybody tried them? And what are some pro's and con's?
Amber J.
Champlin, MN
What is one to expect from taking these gummies? Does it help hair grow faster and look more healthy? Has anyone seen improvements in the condition of their hair, skin, or nails from taking these?