Add a Photo

By NATURE'S BOUNTY
Beauty starts on the inside and it has never been so delicious Natures Bounty Hair Skin Nails Gummies with Biotin help to maintain the health of normal hair and skin and support nail health. Biotin is also used in the body to help convert carbohydrates food into glucose fuel which is used to produce cellular energy and support energy metabolism. This unique formula also helps in the development and maintenance of bones cartilage teeth and gums. Not to mention it helps in connective tissue reformation and wound healing. All this in a delicious naturally flavoured strawberry gummy.
Photos (6)
Hanshah S.
Hanshah S.

It's alright, considering that there's biotin inside kind of makes me think twice about it
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Galena, IL

I didn't notice a difference at all when I took these. I would not buy these again
Anna H.
Anna H.

Started taking these a few weeks ago. Haven't seen any difference yet but I like the taste
Megan L.
Megan L.
Markham, Ontario

These are so good! Bought at my local Costco and glad I did. Have great flavour and tastes like strawberry! Take two a day and I've noticed improvement in my nails after a week or two. Very affordable with good results!
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Maywood, NJ

These gummies taste amazing . I enjoy taking them daily . I have seen growth in my hair and nails and my skin is clearing up. I will definitely buy this product again and def recommend. It is affordable. About under 10$ . I bought my bottle from Walmart and I had a coupon with it as well
Lisa R.
Lisa R.

These vitamins have helped the growth of both my skin and nails. The taste is okay but I do highly recommend this product.
De'Borah A.
De'Borah A.
Danville, IL

Does this really work I really want to try but not sure if I should ???
Ashley S.
Ashley S.

How soon do you start seeing results?
Leilani B.
Leilani B.
Lady Lake, FL

I'm looking for a new biotin supplement and cane across these. I love gummies so I figured these would be good. Has anybody tried them? And what are some pro's and con's?
Amber J.
Amber J.
Champlin, MN

What is one to expect from taking these gummies? Does it help hair grow faster and look more healthy? Has anyone seen improvements in the condition of their hair, skin, or nails from taking these?

Join Now