Add a Photo

By NATURE'S BOUNTY
Beauty starts on the inside and it has never been so delicious Natures Bounty Hair Skin Nails Gummies with Biotin help to maintain the health of normal hair and skin and support nail health. Biotin is also used in the body to help convert carbohydrates food into glucose fuel which is used to produce cellular energy and support energy metabolism. This unique formula also helps in the development and maintenance of bones cartilage teeth and gums. Not to mention it helps in connective tissue reformation and wound healing. All this in a delicious naturally flavoured strawberry gummy.
Photos (6)
Felicia S.
Felicia S.

A friend had recommended this product for me but I haven't noticed any difference with my hair. They do taste really good, and I don't mind eating these than swallowing huge pills that get stuck in my throat.
Tricia O.
Tricia O.

I really like the taste of these gummies. I have noticed a slight improvement in my hair growth but nothing significant. I will continue with the bottle but not sure if this will be a rebuy.
Kayley T.
Kayley T.
Prince George , British Columbia

This taste amazing it's like eating a couple fruit snacks. Haven't noticed a huge improvement in skin and hair and this is my third bottle but will continue to pray to see results.
Jenny W.
Jenny W.
Fort mcmurray

I recommend all my lashettes to take this! As a lash technician I notice the difference in my clients when they take this vitamin.
Hanshah S.
Hanshah S.

It's alright, considering that there's biotin inside kind of makes me think twice about it
Megan L.
Megan L.
Markham, Ontario

These are so good! Bought at my local Costco and glad I did. Have great flavour and tastes like strawberry! Take two a day and I've noticed improvement in my nails after a week or two. Very affordable with good results!
Anna H.
Anna H.

Started taking these a few weeks ago. Haven't seen any difference yet but I like the taste
De'Borah A.
De'Borah A.
Danville, IL

Does this really work I really want to try but not sure if I should ???
Ashley S.
Ashley S.

How soon do you start seeing results?
Leilani B.
Leilani B.
Lady Lake, FL

I'm looking for a new biotin supplement and cane across these. I love gummies so I figured these would be good. Has anybody tried them? And what are some pro's and con's?
Amber J.
Amber J.
Champlin, MN

What is one to expect from taking these gummies? Does it help hair grow faster and look more healthy? Has anyone seen improvements in the condition of their hair, skin, or nails from taking these?

Join Now