BY NATURE'S BOUNTY #28 in Beauty Supplements

Beauty starts on the inside and it has never been so delicious Natures Bounty Hair Skin Nails Gummies with Biotin help to maintain the health of normal hair and skin and support nail health. Biotin is also used in the body to help convert carbohydrates food into glucose fuel which is used to produce cellular energy and support energy metabolism. This unique formula also helps in the development and maintenance of bones cartilage teeth and gums. Not to mention it helps in connective tissue reformation and wound healing. All this in a delicious naturally flavoured strawberry gummy. see more...

Carly M.
Pittsburgh, PA
I started taking these to see if my nails would get healthier and stronger. I can't actually say if they did anything, but I can you that they went bad pretty quickly. They started getting really hard and tasted bad. I would not recommend this brand.
Melissa B.
Galena, IL
I didn't notice a difference at all when I took these. I would not buy these again
Chrissy G.
Philadelphia, PA
I really love the convenience of these. I hate pills and ever since I was a kid I struggled with pills because they make me gag. These gummies taste great and they really work. I would say after about a month you will start seeing hair growth and thicker/shiny hair. With all vitamins, they are always more affective with drinking lots of water. Love them they are the best. Excellent product.
Stephanie W.
These gummies have a strawberry flavor and taste delicious, in my opinion. They can be found at most pharmacies and stores that sell vitamins and are much easier to take than large, bulky vitamins. I didn't find that they had any positive effects on my hair, skin, and nails, however. I am unsure if I will purchase them in the future and may stick to regular biotin.
Haley W.
Oak Hill, WV
Taste awesome! I haven't been using them long enough to see a huge difference in my hair or nails yet but I do feel like my nails haven't been splitting as bad as they were. I would recommend as of now but we will see how well they work long term.
April R.
Killeen
Love the product tastes great I like to try different things.i love that it has biotin in it and I don't have to buy seperate
Lisa R.
These vitamins have helped the growth of both my skin and nails. The taste is okay but I do highly recommend this product.
Tiffany C.
Maywood, NJ
These gummies taste amazing . I enjoy taking them daily . I have seen growth in my hair and nails and my skin is clearing up. I will definitely buy this product again and def recommend. It is affordable. About under 10$ . I bought my bottle from Walmart and I had a coupon with it as well
Lynn S.
Sudbury , ON
I love the taste of these. They are super yummy and so easy to handle, they do not turn my stomach like others. I've inly used one bottle of the gummies so I can't say for sure if they really have improved my hair but here's to hoping with consistency.
Nicole S.
Charlottetown, PE
Great value from Costco. I find my skin needs a break every few months from these as it starts to breakout in small bumps under the skin. But for my hair and nails these do wonders. Makes hair grow faster and stay shinny. Great product.
De'Borah A.
Danville, IL
Does this really work I really want to try but not sure if I should ???
Amber B.
Tallahassee
I have noticed more hair shedding than usual. Does anyone else have this while taking these gummies? I am used to having my hair shed but I have noticed an increase since I started taking these.
Ashley S.
How soon do you start seeing results?
Leilani B.
Tamarac, FL
I'm looking for a new biotin supplement and cane across these. I love gummies so I figured these would be good. Has anybody tried them? And what are some pro's and con's?
Amber J.
Champlin, MN
What is one to expect from taking these gummies? Does it help hair grow faster and look more healthy? Has anyone seen improvements in the condition of their hair, skin, or nails from taking these?