Add a Photo

By NATURE'S BOUNTY
Beauty starts on the inside and it has never been so delicious Natures Bounty Hair Skin Nails Gummies with Biotin help to maintain the health of normal hair and skin and support nail health. Biotin is also used in the body to help convert carbohydrates food into glucose fuel which is used to produce cellular energy and support energy metabolism. This unique formula also helps in the development and maintenance of bones cartilage teeth and gums. Not to mention it helps in connective tissue reformation and wound healing. All this in a delicious naturally flavoured strawberry gummy.
Photos (6)
Rebecca E.
Rebecca E.

I have been using these vitamins twice daily for almost two months now and I have great things to say about them. I chopped my log hair off last September and felt like it was never going to grow back... I can say since I've started taking these vitamins regularly my hair has taken a growth spurt it's finally grown past my shoulders and back to looking vibrant and healthy once again. I also notice it makes all body hair grow quicker lol... I can't really say if it's working on my nails or skin as its winter and my nails are breaking regardless of what I've tried.. but I will continue to use these for maintaining the growth of my hair.... also they have a great flavour and smell to them.
Kate H.
Kate H.
Edmonton

I buy these from Costco for a decent price! They taste amazing and personally they taste better than some candy that you can buy. I've been using them for a few months and I have definitely noticed a difference. My toe and fingernails grow so fast since I started taking them and I find that the nails are much better quality and don't break as much as they used to. It definitely helps my hair stay strong and stop breakage although I'm not too sure if it helps my hair grow fast. I bleach my hair every 4 weeks so my hair doesn't really grow much. I'm sure if I didn;t bleach my hair as often I would see much more growth. But i am happy about the quality of my hair and nails.
Lynn S.
Lynn S.
Sudbury, Ontario

I love the taste of these. They are super yummy and so easy to handle, they do not turn my stomach like others. I've inly used one bottle of the gummies so I can't say for sure if they really have improved my hair but here's to hoping with consistency.
Carly M.
Carly M.
Pittsburgh, PA

I started taking these to see if my nails would get healthier and stronger. I can't actually say if they did anything, but I can you that they went bad pretty quickly. They started getting really hard and tasted bad. I would not recommend this brand.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Charlottetown

Great value from Costco. I find my skin needs a break every few months from these as it starts to breakout in small bumps under the skin. But for my hair and nails these do wonders. Makes hair grow faster and stay shinny. Great product.
Jen P.
Jen P.

I just started using these. They taste good and have a pleasant consistency. My skin does look and feel better. I haven't noticed any other benefits yet but it has only been one week so I will come back later to share more info!
Felicia S.
Felicia S.

A friend had recommended this product for me but I haven't noticed any difference with my hair. They do taste really good, and I don't mind eating these than swallowing huge pills that get stuck in my throat.
Tricia O.
Tricia O.

I really like the taste of these gummies. I have noticed a slight improvement in my hair growth but nothing significant. I will continue with the bottle but not sure if this will be a rebuy.
Kayley T.
Kayley T.
Prince George , British Columbia

This taste amazing it's like eating a couple fruit snacks. Haven't noticed a huge improvement in skin and hair and this is my third bottle but will continue to pray to see results.
Jenny W.
Jenny W.
Fort mcmurray

I recommend all my lashettes to take this! As a lash technician I notice the difference in my clients when they take this vitamin.
De'Borah A.
De'Borah A.
Danville, IL

Does this really work I really want to try but not sure if I should ???
Ashley S.
Ashley S.

How soon do you start seeing results?
Leilani B.
Leilani B.
Lady Lake, FL

I'm looking for a new biotin supplement and cane across these. I love gummies so I figured these would be good. Has anybody tried them? And what are some pro's and con's?
Amber J.
Amber J.
Champlin, MN

What is one to expect from taking these gummies? Does it help hair grow faster and look more healthy? Has anyone seen improvements in the condition of their hair, skin, or nails from taking these?

Join Now