BY NATURE'S BOUNTY #1 in Beauty Supplements

From Manufacturer's Label: Looking good and feeling great has never been this delicious! Nature's Bounty® Optimal Solutions® Hair, Skin & Nails Gummies contain just the right balance of nutrients to support lustrous hair, healthy nails and vibrant skin, all in a delicious strawberry flavored gummy*Nature's Bounty® Optimal Solutions® Hair, Skin & Nails Gummies provides you with the vital nutrients your body needs to support your natural beauty from within* Vitamin E and Vitamin C are antioxidants. Vitamin E contributes to skin health, and Vitamin C is involved in collagen production and formation, which forms the basis for vibrant skin* Biotin helps to maintain healthy hair and nails*Contains 40 strawberry-flavored gummies. 20 servings per container. Manufactured by: Nature's Bounty see more...

april n.
Forest Lake, MN
I honestly never believed the hype until I tried this. I purchased my first two bottles of HSN from Cub Foods when they had a B1G1 promotion going and I gave one to my mom. We both regularly dye our hair at home with box dye and have dry hair, especially at the ends. We were both pleasantly surprised with the effects felt on our hair. I experienced a little bit of growth with my hair and it just felt stronger.

If I had to brag about what it did the most though - I would definitely say it helped my skin a whole lot. I have redness on my cheeks and breakouts quite frequently with oily/combination skin. When I first started these, it felt as though I started breaking out more because my body and skin wasn’t used to having so much of one vitamin. I pushed through it and my skin is looking the best as it ever has and I actually feel confident to leave the house without foundation and concealer on. I feel as though my under eyes also look brighter (shout out to team no sleep!) and it makes me noticeably more confident.

As far as the nail claims go - I will agree. I have a tendency to pick my nails due to a nervous habit and due to that, they are usually short and uneven. However, after using this product, I have significantly grown my nails out and they look a lot better than they did before.

All in all, if you don’t mind breakouts on the occasion at first, I think you should definitely try these out! I would recommend them to anyone who is looking forward to clear skin and stronger hair and nails.
april n.
Forest Lake, MN
I had finished about two of these and hadn’t noticed an extreme difference in my hair, but I had noticed my nails getting a lot stronger, which was nice. My mom raves about these and how shiny and soft they make it hair, but I don’t see that. I will say though, that after using them, my hair didn’t fall out as much as it usually did, nor did it break off (due to box dying my hair constantly.) and last but not least, the taste of them is pretty great! You feel like you are eating fruit snacks and not vitamins!
Jacqueline B.
Homestead, FL
I love taking Nature's Bounty Hair, Skin & Nails Gummies! They taste delicious and much more easier to take than a huge pill. The gummies are soft, chewable strawberry flavored and doesn’t taste like a vitamin at all. I take 2 a day every morning to maintain healthy hair growth and clear skin. Not all products work the same for everyone, but I’ve had no problems or negative side effects in taking these vitamins. I usually purchase them when it’s on a “BOGO Free” sale at my local Walgreens.
Amy V.
This is the second vitamin gummies that I try. My target is on hairs but this benefits hair, skin, and nails which is pretty cool. I bought mine at target for $15. It comes with 120 gummies and I think it’s worth it. I’ve been using the gummies for a week-2 weeks now and I notice my hair has become dryer than usual which was a bad sign. My overall hair growth is still in progress.
Emily B.
Brooklyn, NY
So I feel like it can't necessarily hurt to take biotin (unless it interferes with other medications, I think, but I'm not a doctor!), but I have been reading about how it's likely that your body doesn't actually need it. However, I don't eat a lot of biotin-rich food in my diet, so I like taking these gummies (plus they're delicious!). I'm not sure if they've made any sort of real difference, but my hair feels super healthy, and I like how my skin has looked lately, so these are priced reasonably enough that I think I'll keep taking them once this particular bottle runs out!
Annette P.
Fort Worth, TX
This stuff is awesome!

Face: This will help give your face a healthy glow. I've noticed that I haven't broken out much since I started using this. My skin itself just looks healthier.

Hair: this has helped my hair grow a lot faster than normal. Thank God, considering the lady who cut my hair back in December jacked it up.

Nails: my nails grow real fast now that I'm taking these pills. So fast that I literally have to cut my nails often to keep them short

I highly recommend this product!
Ashlyn T.
Quaker City
I got these gummies in my FabFitFun box a few months ago & loved them. They're super tasty, & I look forward to taking them. I bought them since then at Walmart. As for hair & nail growth, I definitely can say that my nails are growing quicker. I'm not too sure on strength because I wear acrylics. I have been using other products for my hair too lately, so I can't say that the gummies alone have been helping, but my hair has been growing out quickly. I didn't break out using them and I am one who will breakout to biotin pills, so I was happy with that! It's not magic, but it's worth the shot
Taylor B.
Pell City, AL
this is definitely my go to for biotin. since i can not stand to swallow a pill i take the gummies and they are just as good. the taste of these gummies are amazing and taste like candy. ive been taking these for forever and i noticed it stopped helping me as much as they did before so i stopped taking them and recently started back. The packaging of the gummies are great and very cute. I bought these at walmart but i have also seen these at target, cvs, and walgreens. you can buy these anywhere for a really great price.
Amber L.
Lexington , KY
I genuinely love this product. I started using it about a year ago and have recommended it to almost all of my friends. The gummies taste great. I take them in the morning and it’s a nice little “treat”. You take two a day, but I usually just do both in the morning so I don’t forget. I personally have only tried the strawberry kind, but recently bought the orange flavor to try when I’m finished with my current bottle. Even taking two a day, I feel like the bottle lasts a decent amount of time. I bought my most recent in early May, and I’m still using it as we near the end of June. I feel as though I see results within days. My hair is always so shiny while I’m taking the vitamins, even in the winter. I have also noticed better nail strength, and my nails grow fast. I actually get compliments when I get my nails done on how nice my nail beds are!Nature's Bounty Hair, Skin & Nails Gummies
Dawn F.
Punta Gorda, FL
Such an amazing product. I am first going to explain tat i recently changed up my hair care routine to help my hair grow. My hair is healthy to begin with since I stopped dying and heat styling it so a mix of this and these vitamins i have definitely noticed a change in my hair by feeling softer and stronger so you cant just take these vitamins and expect a change you will need to change some things as well. I will also say that since taking this product my nails have grown at a rapid rate and look and feel a lot strong than they have ever been. Budget friendly and taste great as well. Would highly recommend to anyone and would purchase again.
Cassidy R.
Grand bay , AL
Where can I purchase?? And how much do they run?
Francesca D.
Elizabeth
Does it taste good
Nicole B.
Gilbert, AZ
How do these gummies taste?
Maggie C.
My hair has been thining and I've noticed a great deal of hair loss. Do these gummies help with hair growth as well?
Haley  K.
Do these work for anybody? I've been taking them for a couple of weeks and can't tell a difference