BY NATURE'S BOUNTY #1 in Beauty Supplements

From Manufacturer's Label: Looking good and feeling great has never been this delicious! Nature's Bounty® Optimal Solutions® Hair, Skin & Nails Gummies contain just the right balance of nutrients to support lustrous hair, healthy nails and vibrant skin, all in a delicious strawberry flavored gummy*Nature's Bounty® Optimal Solutions® Hair, Skin & Nails Gummies provides you with the vital nutrients your body needs to support your natural beauty from within* Vitamin E and Vitamin C are antioxidants. Vitamin E contributes to skin health, and Vitamin C is involved in collagen production and formation, which forms the basis for vibrant skin* Biotin helps to maintain healthy hair and nails*Contains 40 strawberry-flavored gummies. 20 servings per container. Manufactured by: Nature's Bounty see more...

april n.
Forest Lake, MN
I honestly never believed the hype until I tried this. I purchased my first two bottles of HSN from Cub Foods when they had a B1G1 promotion going and I gave one to my mom. We both regularly dye our hair at home with box dye and have dry hair, especially at the ends. We were both pleasantly surprised with the effects felt on our hair. I experienced a little bit of growth with my hair and it just felt stronger.

If I had to brag about what it did the most though - I would definitely say it helped my skin a whole lot. I have redness on my cheeks and breakouts quite frequently with oily/combination skin. When I first started these, it felt as though I started breaking out more because my body and skin wasn’t used to having so much of one vitamin. I pushed through it and my skin is looking the best as it ever has and I actually feel confident to leave the house without foundation and concealer on. I feel as though my under eyes also look brighter (shout out to team no sleep!) and it makes me noticeably more confident.

As far as the nail claims go - I will agree. I have a tendency to pick my nails due to a nervous habit and due to that, they are usually short and uneven. However, after using this product, I have significantly grown my nails out and they look a lot better than they did before.

All in all, if you don’t mind breakouts on the occasion at first, I think you should definitely try these out! I would recommend them to anyone who is looking forward to clear skin and stronger hair and nails.
Dawn H.
Punta Gorda, FL
Such an amazing product. I am first going to explain tat i recently changed up my hair care routine to help my hair grow. My hair is healthy to begin with since I stopped dying and heat styling it so a mix of this and these vitamins i have definitely noticed a change in my hair by feeling softer and stronger so you cant just take these vitamins and expect a change you will need to change some things as well. I will also say that since taking this product my nails have grown at a rapid rate and look and feel a lot strong than they have ever been. Budget friendly and taste great as well. Would highly recommend to anyone and would purchase again.
Gabi C.
N Las Vegas, NV
I’m the type of person who hardly ever breaks out with the exception of a few pimples here and there after my period. About a month after taking these, my skin began to break out like crazy, more than it had ever before. I was so confused as to why I had such terrible acne all of a sudden. A few weeks and many pimples later, I started to research. I found out that biotin is naturally made in the body and excess biotin causes acne, which made so much sense, considering there’s 2,500mcg per 2 gummies. As soon as I stopped taking them, my skin cleared up. During the time I took them, I noticed no changes in my hair or nails. Maybe it depends on who you are because I noticed this product has so many good reviews, but it definitely didn’t work for me.
april n.
Forest Lake, MN
I had finished about two of these and hadn’t noticed an extreme difference in my hair, but I had noticed my nails getting a lot stronger, which was nice. My mom raves about these and how shiny and soft they make it hair, but I don’t see that. I will say though, that after using them, my hair didn’t fall out as much as it usually did, nor did it break off (due to box dying my hair constantly.) and last but not least, the taste of them is pretty great! You feel like you are eating fruit snacks and not vitamins!
Destiny D.
Granbury, TX
I was never on board with the taking vitamins train... though these are an exception. I've always had slightly weaker nails, and these have definitely helped! I've also been trying to grow my hair out, and it has definitely made my hair grow faster and kept it healthier. Not to mention the taste is absolutely delicious! I usually stay far far away from anything with a strawberry taste, but I absolutely love how subtly sweet these gummies are. I would definitely recommend these to anyone trying to strengthen their hair or nails.
Jacqueline B.
Homestead, FL
I love taking Nature's Bounty Hair, Skin & Nails Gummies! They taste delicious and much more easier to take than a huge pill. The gummies are soft, chewable strawberry flavored and doesn’t taste like a vitamin at all. I take 2 a day every morning to maintain healthy hair growth and clear skin. Not all products work the same for everyone, but I’ve had no problems or negative side effects in taking these vitamins. I usually purchase them when it’s on a “BOGO Free” sale at my local Walgreens.
Amy V.
This is the second vitamin gummies that I try. My target is on hairs but this benefits hair, skin, and nails which is pretty cool. I bought mine at target for $15. It comes with 120 gummies and I think it’s worth it. I’ve been using the gummies for a week-2 weeks now and I notice my hair has become dryer than usual which was a bad sign. My overall hair growth is still in progress.
Sarah B.
East Boston, MA
I always struggled with thin, bendy, peeling nails. Unfortunately, acne has always been a problem for me as well. I used a whole bottle and noticed that my acne has cleared and my nails don't peel as much. I stopped taking the vitamins for a few weeks and noticed that my acne came back and my skin became oily again. I totally went and bought more of the Nature's Bounty Hair, Skin & Nails Gummies and I will never look back!!
Emily B.
Brooklyn, NY
So I feel like it can't necessarily hurt to take biotin (unless it interferes with other medications, I think, but I'm not a doctor!), but I have been reading about how it's likely that your body doesn't actually need it. However, I don't eat a lot of biotin-rich food in my diet, so I like taking these gummies (plus they're delicious!). I'm not sure if they've made any sort of real difference, but my hair feels super healthy, and I like how my skin has looked lately, so these are priced reasonably enough that I think I'll keep taking them once this particular bottle runs out!
Ashlyn T.
Quaker City
I got these gummies in my FabFitFun box a few months ago & loved them. They're super tasty, & I look forward to taking them. I bought them since then at Walmart. As for hair & nail growth, I definitely can say that my nails are growing quicker. I'm not too sure on strength because I wear acrylics. I have been using other products for my hair too lately, so I can't say that the gummies alone have been helping, but my hair has been growing out quickly. I didn't break out using them and I am one who will breakout to biotin pills, so I was happy with that! It's not magic, but it's worth the shot
Cassidy R.
Grand bay , AL
Where can I purchase?? And how much do they run?
Francesca D.
Elizabeth
Does it taste good
Nicole B.
Gilbert, AZ
How do these gummies taste?
Maggie C.
My hair has been thining and I've noticed a great deal of hair loss. Do these gummies help with hair growth as well?
Haley  K.
Do these work for anybody? I've been taking them for a couple of weeks and can't tell a difference