HealthWellnessBeauty Supplementsamerican standart
Nature's Bounty Hair, Skin & Nails Gummies (220 ct) AS

Nature's Bounty Hair, Skin & Nails Gummies (220 ct.) AS

by american standart

Looking good and feeling great has never been this delicious! Nature's BountyOptimal Solutions Hair, Skin & Nails Gummies contains just the right balanceof nutrients to help support lustrous hair, healthy nails and vibrant skin,all in a delicious...

how effective is this product for growing nails & hair and making youre skin nice ? i wanna buy it but dont wanna waste my money. give me some pros and cons on this product and is it worth the money ?
Im skeptical on buying this because I’ve seen that biotin makes you break out a lot and also im scared that my hair will grow too thick in my whole body, anyone have any suggestions ?
After how much time did you start noticing a difference? Only on week one with these vitamins and hoping they work 🤞😩
Start your review of Nature's Bounty Hair, Skin & Nails Gummies (220 ct.) AS!
Hartland, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Target
These are for the strawberry flavored gummies, I've just been using them for about 2 weeks so I can't give a fair assessment but they were recommended to me by my friend who's hair is past her bra strap now and it's never been fuller!! And she's hypothyroid. So these do work!!
Marysville, CA
Nature's Bounty Hair, Skin & Nails Gummies (220 ct.) AS uploaded by Chenai M.
This has been my go to product for YEARS!! I started my natural journey 3 years ago and my hair has grown so much
Mansfield, OH
Purchased at: Sam's Club
I love these hair skin and nail gummies. I like how they taste, so I keep taking. I think they help with my nails, in particular. Not sure if it helps my hair.
Clarence, NY
Nature's Bounty Hair, Skin & Nails Gummies (220 ct.) AS uploaded by Maya W.
Delicious! Yummy! And my hair and nails grew! What more do you need in a gummy vitamin!
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Purchased at: Walgreens
These weren't really the miracle product that I thought they would be. First off, I don't really like gummy vitamins, but I gave these a shot because of all the hype. I noticed that my nails grew faster when taking these, but as for my skin and hair, I didn't notice any real difference at all. I wouldn't buy these again because of that, and I don't really recommend them. I'm sure that there is probably something out there that works much better.
Bremerton, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Nature's Bounty Hair, Skin & Nails Gummies (220 ct.) AS uploaded by Sarena Eileen A.
Purchased at: Costco
Literally my everyday holy grail. I take these everyday and after a few months of taking them you can tell the difference in your hair growth and your nails. After having a baby i was losing a lot of hair I was almost balding in my hair line my hair was so thin. After I started taking these I noticed a lot of little baby hairs coming in! I let my nails grow out and usually my nails break so easily but they actually stayed long for a while before they broke. And my skin I’m not sure if there is a big difference I usually break out here and there and nothing really made a major difference in my skin. But over all I will continue to take these everyday my hair feels so much fuller now🙌🏻
Lake Forest, CA
Nature's Bounty Hair, Skin & Nails Gummies (220 ct.) AS uploaded by Kim R.
Purchased at: Sam's Club
Ok, so here’s the thing, please understand that this review is the honest to goodness truth. Also, know that I took this product for YEARS and this review will be based on the longevity of my experiences from taking this product. First thing’s first, the ONLY good thing I can say about this product is that it’s delicious! Because they taste so good is why I can honestly justify continuing taking them that long because realistically, I was wasting my darn money!! I saw NO difference in my hair because it grew at the same rate as before I even started taking this religiously. My nails continued to break; they were still just as flimsy and as brittle as a preserved flower, so nothing there either! My skin seemed to break out MORE; perhaps that was because of the biotin in them — I don’t know that to be the truth though, because although it’s not scientifically proven that biotin causes breakouts, it does block the absorption of nutrients that your body needs; so, that could very well be the blame for me breaking out. So, ALL of those cons even wasn’t the straw that broke the camel’s back! The MAIN reason I dislike this product so much and the very reason I stopped taking them was that they caused me to be bloated and gassy!! I never understood it! It wasn’t until I stopped taking them that I noticed a significant difference in being less bloated and having less flatulence. I’m telling you! Once I stopped them, it was an ultimate game changer! I mean, and it’s not like they were working FOR me, but instead, they were working mostly AGAINST me! So that’s it, in a nutshell, why I cannot recommend these vitamins.
Fort Lee, VA
Nature's Bounty Hair, Skin & Nails Gummies (220 ct.) AS uploaded by Irma S.
excellent product. At first I doubted its effectiveness, but with discipline and perseverance I saw the results, my hair grew quite a bit. I recommend it 100% 🥰 #influensterawards2020 #natural #hair #curly
Davis, CA
Nature's Bounty Hair, Skin & Nails Gummies (220 ct.) AS uploaded by Betht T.
My sister got these for free today by Influenster and I can tell you they are very delicious and love the strawberry flavored and soft in your hand and very chewy!!!!! I would certainly buy these gummies in the future !! #NaturesBountyBeauty #contest @naturesbounty @Influenster
Watsontown, PA
Purchased at: Sam's Club
I take 2 everyday and it has helped my hair, I was almost balding on top my hair was so thin. But now it's just regular thin Thickness. I have been buying and taking these for quite a while now. It's a slow process but it does work. My nails are super thin too always have been. Some seem to have gotten better others not so much.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
gate city
il y a 2 ans
Nature's Bounty Hair, Skin & Nails Gummies (220 ct.) AS ? Do these really help your hair grow better or faster? My hair grows so slow so would these help?