HealthWellnessBeauty Supplementsamerican standart
Nature's Bounty Hair, Skin & Nails Gummies (220 ct) AS

Nature's Bounty Hair, Skin & Nails Gummies (220 ct.) AS

by american standart

Looking good and feeling great has never been this delicious! Nature's BountyOptimal Solutions Hair, Skin & Nails Gummies contains just the right balanceof nutrients to help support lustrous hair, healthy nails and vibrant skin,all in a delicious...

how effective is this product for growing nails & hair and making youre skin nice ? i wanna buy it but dont wanna waste my money. give me some pros and cons on this product and is it worth the money ?
Im skeptical on buying this because I’ve seen that biotin makes you break out a lot and also im scared that my hair will grow too thick in my whole body, anyone have any suggestions ?
After how much time did you start noticing a difference? Only on week one with these vitamins and hoping they work 🤞😩
Start your review of Nature's Bounty Hair, Skin & Nails Gummies (220 ct.) AS!
Therese C.
Hartland, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Target
These are for the strawberry flavored gummies, I've just been using them for about 2 weeks so I can't give a fair assessment but they were recommended to me by my friend who's hair is past her bra strap now and it's never been fuller!! And she's hypothyroid. So these do work!!
Chenai M.
Marysville, CA
Nature's Bounty Hair, Skin & Nails Gummies (220 ct.) AS uploaded by Chenai M.
This has been my go to product for YEARS!! I started my natural journey 3 years ago and my hair has grown so much
KIM R.
Lake Forest, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Nature's Bounty Hair, Skin & Nails Gummies (220 ct.) AS uploaded by KIM R.
Purchased at: Sam's Club
Ok, so here’s the thing, please understand that this review is the honest to goodness truth. Also, know that I took this product for YEARS and this review will be based on the longevity of my experiences from taking this product. First thing’s first, the ONLY good thing I can say about this product is that it’s delicious! Because they taste so good is why I can honestly justify continuing taking them that long because realistically, I was wasting my darn money!! I saw NO difference in my hair because it grew at the same rate as before I even started taking this religiously. My nails continued to break; they were still just as flimsy and as brittle as a preserved flower, so nothing there either! My skin seemed to break out MORE; perhaps that was because of the biotin in them — I don’t know that to be the truth though, because although it’s not scientifically proven that biotin causes breakouts, it does block the absorption of nutrients that your body needs; so, that could very well be the blame for me breaking out. So, ALL of those cons even wasn’t the straw that broke the camel’s back! The MAIN reason I dislike this product so much and the very reason I stopped taking them was that they caused me to be bloated and gassy!! I never understood it! It wasn’t until I stopped taking them that I noticed a significant difference in being less bloated and having less flatulence. I’m telling you! Once I stopped them, it was an ultimate game changer! I mean, and it’s not like they were working FOR me, but instead, they were working mostly AGAINST me! So that’s it, in a nutshell, why I cannot recommend these vitamins.
Catherine G.
Mansfield, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Sam's Club
I love these hair skin and nail gummies. I like how they taste, so I keep taking. I think they help with my nails, in particular. Not sure if it helps my hair.
Maya W.
Clarence, NY
Nature's Bounty Hair, Skin & Nails Gummies (220 ct.) AS uploaded by Maya W.
Delicious! Yummy! And my hair and nails grew! What more do you need in a gummy vitamin!
Diana  M.
Dalhart, TX
Nature's Bounty Hair, Skin & Nails Gummies (220 ct.) AS uploaded by Diana  M.
En lo personal mis uñas y cabello si tienen un crecimiento notorio sólo hay que ser constantes. Además su sabor es muy rico!
Telnisha W.
Ocala, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Bought these because I'm pretty desperate for something anything to help my hair so I stopped buying any type of cheap shampoo or conditioner and everything else your hair salon tells you to do. About a month into them nothing extra was happening. My nails are already naturally strong so didn't worry about that part. But my hair and skin absolutely zero differences in them. I never have had a gummy vitamin work for me either tho so didn't expect much. Oh well.
Erika J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Purchased at: Walgreens
These weren't really the miracle product that I thought they would be. First off, I don't really like gummy vitamins, but I gave these a shot because of all the hype. I noticed that my nails grew faster when taking these, but as for my skin and hair, I didn't notice any real difference at all. I wouldn't buy these again because of that, and I don't really recommend them. I'm sure that there is probably something out there that works much better.
Sarena A.
Bremerton, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Nature's Bounty Hair, Skin & Nails Gummies (220 ct.) AS uploaded by Sarena A.
Purchased at: Costco
Literally my everyday holy grail. I take these everyday and after a few months of taking them you can tell the difference in your hair growth and your nails. After having a baby i was losing a lot of hair I was almost balding in my hair line my hair was so thin. After I started taking these I noticed a lot of little baby hairs coming in! I let my nails grow out and usually my nails break so easily but they actually stayed long for a while before they broke. And my skin I’m not sure if there is a big difference I usually break out here and there and nothing really made a major difference in my skin. But over all I will continue to take these everyday my hair feels so much fuller now🙌🏻
Ana D.
Austin, TX
I love gummy vitamins! like the price point for these but there’s others that tase better and work better :)
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Emily A.
gate city
il y a 3 ans
Nature's Bounty Hair, Skin & Nails Gummies (220 ct.) AS ? Do these really help your hair grow better or faster? My hair grows so slow so would these help?