HealthWellnessMultivitaminsNature's Bounty
Natures Bounty Hair Skin & Nails 3,000 mcg of Biotin 60

Natures Bounty Hair Skin & Nails 3,000 mcg of Biotin 60

Being healthy is always beautiful! With Nature’s Bounty® Optimal Solutions® Hair Skin & Nails formula you’ll look good and feel great! It contains just the right balance of nutrients to help support lustrous hair strong nails and vibrant skin.* This innovative formula provides you with the vital nutrients your body needs to support your natural beauty from within. B Vitamins help with energy metabolism and Biotin helps to maintain healthy hair.* Vitamin E and Vitamin C are antioxidants. Vitamin E contributes to skin health and Vitamin C is involved in collagen production and formation which forms the basis for vibrant skin.* Vitamin A assists with skin maintenance and overall health.*

Does this work well ?
Does this product truly work?
How long before I see results ?
Start your review of Natures Bounty Hair Skin & Nails 3,000 mcg of Biotin 60!
Emma L.
Loughborough , Leicestershire
I've used these for a few months now and they are ok ... I do see a little difference in my hair and skin, my nails are extensions so cannot vouch for that side 🙃 I believe you need to take them long term to get real benefits, so will see how it goes!
Rosalyn B.
Blackford, Blackford
I have naturally thin hair, and due to be allergic to daily this has often left me with not enough calcium in my diet. This product has greatly improved my nails for sure, though my hair has slowly been getting better due to a change in the shampoo. I have noticed a changed with my nails. The price is cheap, and although I have used similar products, I tend to go back to this one the most.
Jenny W.
runcorn, Cheshire
Firstly I would like to show appreciation on the box and the detail of the information and the product it’s self. I have very weak hair and nails leading my nails and hair to snap very easily and frequently but since using this product my hair has become shinier, stronger and has grew double than it would in 6 months which I’m very impressed with. My skin has a lovely healthy glow to it and makes me look fresh all of the time which I love as I receive many compliments due to using this product. I’d definitely recommend.
member-a1bec1
This is sooooooooooo good you should defend buy this it’s so amazing and works sooooo good
Iram A.
London, Morden Surrey
I loved this product there are two flavours but i like both of them.I recommend my clients at salon to give it a try.It helps strengthen my nails,helps in hair growth even hair fall and helpful for skin. I would love to buy this product again.
Maddy W.
Ipswich , Suffolk
My favourite beauty supplement. Easy to take and tastes unreal. There is a visible difference in hair, skin and nails after one bottle. I would have to say more rapid nail growth compared to hair, but still amazing results and I would really recommend.
wolfgirl W.
kingswinford
Amazing smalls like strawberries mmm so smooth I would recommend this to anyone I want another one I really do
Bethany S.
I have tried all their beauty gummies. They have a lovely flavour and I love that they are in gummy form however every single bottle I've completed the whole course and have noticed zero difference in anything. I also feel they are very expensive for me to keep buying especially when I am not seeing any results.
Leeymo B.
Toronto
My holy grail to hair growth!!!! I’m just 3 months my hair grew 2-3 inches. This has never happened to me😂😂😂.
Alaoise T.
crumlin
Definitely have seen a change in my hair skin and nails since using these- but dear but effective and tasty