HealthWellnessMultivitaminsNature's Bounty
Natures Bounty Hair Skin & Nails 2,500 mcg of Biotin 80

Natures Bounty Hair Skin & Nails 2,500 mcg of Biotin 80

Natures Bounty® Optimal Solutions® Hair Skin & Nails Gummies provides you with the vital nutrients your body needs to support your natural beauty from within.* Vitamin E and Vitamin C are antioxidants. Vitamin E contributes to skin health and Vitamin C is involved in collagen production and formation which forms the basis for vibrant skin.* Biotin helps to maintain healthy hair.*

Haven't heard about this brand, is it good, any pros and cons?
Has these gummy's worked for hair growth ?
Does this work well?
Start your review of Natures Bounty Hair Skin & Nails 2,500 mcg of Biotin 80!
Angie R.
Deer Island, FL
Natures Bounty Hair Skin & Nails 2,500 mcg of Biotin 80 uploaded by Angie R.
Ever since I have been using this product my hair has been growing fast. I bought and started taking the gummies about 6 weeks ago. I can definitely see the difference in how fast my hair is growing. Also my nails looked yellow before and now you can see the new growth is a healthy pink color. The only reason I did not give 5 stars is because the product tends to stick together in a clump in the bottle. Which makes it kinda hard to dig in there and get a gummie out easily.
Claire M.
Havertown, PA
Natures Bounty Hair Skin & Nails 2,500 mcg of Biotin 80 uploaded by Claire M.
Natures Bounty Hair Skin & Nails 2,500 mcg of Biotin 80 uploaded by Claire M.
Purchased at: Target
1000% recommend! I am not exactly sure how long til you see “results” but i’ve been taking these for about a month now (2 gummies every night) and my nails are the strongest & healthiest they’ve ever been!! As for my hair and skin, they’re both soft and shiny. I am excited to see more results in the nearing months! The strawberry ones also taste just like candy!
Aurangel D.
new york,ny
Natures Bounty Hair Skin & Nails 2,500 mcg of Biotin 80 uploaded by Aurangel D.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
This is one of my current best friends✨ love the flavor and color lol so easy to find and taste really good! I bought it at the pharmacy 2 x $10 one for me and another one for my roommate we both love it
Hannah D.
Cypress, CA
Natures Bounty Hair Skin & Nails 2,500 mcg of Biotin 80 uploaded by Hannah D.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Love these gummies! They are inexpensive and great for you’re body! They taste so so good too! I have also noticed my hair has looked a lot better after using them! Such a great product and will definitely keep buying! #vitamins #health #wellness #woman #beauty #skin #hair
JC C.
Natures Bounty Hair Skin & Nails 2,500 mcg of Biotin 80 uploaded by JC C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love the flavor of [product:natures-bounty-hair-skin-&-nails-2,500-mcg-of-biotin-80] this and I thinks its also effective it makes my hair more shiny. The price is also affordable. I would recommend this.
Tabi C.
Berlin, NH
Natures Bounty Hair Skin & Nails 2,500 mcg of Biotin 80 uploaded by Tabi C.
I love these they taste great I take two in the morning and I’ve noticed my nails are growing healthier and faster and my skin looks awesome
Brittany S.
Columbus, OH
Natures Bounty Hair Skin & Nails 2,500 mcg of Biotin 80 uploaded by Brittany S.
I regularly use Natures Bounty biotin and loved when I discovered they had it in gummies last year. They are so easy to take and the flavor is great! I have dry hair and brittle nails and this is the only biotin I have ever seen produce actual results!
Isatu S.
Natures Bounty Hair Skin & Nails 2,500 mcg of Biotin 80 uploaded by Isatu S.
It tasted good but it did really grow my hair or my nails I dunno if there wasn’t enough biotin and if I didn’t eat enough but it was expensive and didn’t even do anything.
Dina H.
Eden Valley, MN
Natures Bounty Hair Skin & Nails 2,500 mcg of Biotin 80 uploaded by Dina H.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are great supplements for your hair and skin. My girls both take them and their hair is long and healthy and so are their nails. I would have to say these vitamins do what they’re supposed to. My girls like the gummy flavors too. The one thing that I would change is to put one of those moisture absorbing pads in the bottle. The gummy’s like to stick together. The price is reasonable as well. I would recommend these.
Lonita N.
Natures Bounty Hair Skin & Nails 2,500 mcg of Biotin 80 uploaded by Lonita N.
These gummies are tasty. It takes about 1 month for you to notice a difference but, I can say my nails have really grown and my skin has a nice glow to it, my hair too. Take it with a snack if you don’t want to take it with a meal, take it twice per day. They’ve not caused me nausea, upset stomach, diarrhea, or constipation.

217 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...