BY NATURE'S BOUNTY #7 in Beauty Supplements

Dietary Supplement Beauty Starts On The Inside™ 3000 mcg of Biotin! 28 Key Ingredients Including Antioxidants Nature s Bounty s Hair, Skin & Nails caplets provide a combination of nutrients, including Vitamin C and Biotin, that support the structural foundation of your hair, skin and nails.* No Artificial Color, Flavors, No Sugar, No Milk, No Lactose, No Gluten, No Wheat, No, No Fish. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

• Is this product worth it ? Has anyone seen results or change in the...2 Answers
  • Does this really work?1 Answers
  • Do these really work? Do you notice a difference? 1 Answers
Bridget P.
Bridget P.
Overland Park, KS
I would differently recommend this product to anyone who would listen I was losing a lot of weight and was not really watching how I was eating so there was some side effecting happening but the one that really scared me was my hair it started changing such as lacking shine, bounce, it just did not look healthy at all but the worst thing was the way it started falling out I mean a lot not only in the shower but when I brush my hair, in my hands and all over my clothes well you can understand how I felt well I started taking the Nature Bounty Hair, Skin and Nail and the all changed I got my hair back it started improving within a few week and of course the other benefits my skin and nails started looking and feeling better well that also improved my state of mind and I also liked the money back deal so they stand behind their product 2 thumb up
Raee C.
Raee C.
Mcclellan, CA
I Have been using this product for almost a month and i must say it deffently starts with your nails, yes it does make you break out in the beggining but not to worry its completly normal due to the biotin unless it continues afterwards other then that i have seen improvment on my nails skin and hair although its not going to magically grow like 6 inches over a course of a month let alone a night you do notice the diffrence it makes just stay dedicated to the 3 times a day and you will see results.
Lexi G.
Lexi G.
Kenmore, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been taking these for about two months now and I'm seriously impressed. Not only has my hair grown (far fast than it typically does) but it also feels thicker. My nails seem to be growing faster as well, but I purchased these more for the hair benefits than anything.

I purchase a big bottle from Costco and the price for whah you get is great. I would definitely recommend these to someone who's trying to grow longer, thicker hair. But like with all things, it doesn't just happen overnight.
Cathee S.
Cathee S.
Denham Spgs, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
After taking these vitamins faithfully for a month, my hair has grown almost 2 1/2 inches and I no longer need to frequent the nail shop for acrylic nails. I am thoroughly pleased with the results I got in just a short time. Before taking these vitamins it seemed as if my hair was on a growth strike and my nails were so thin and brittle that I had to keep going to the nail salon. Even my hair dresser was amazed at how fast my hair has grown. This product is definitely worth the money!
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Council Blfs, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've taken Nature's Bounty Hair, Skin and Nails on and off for the past few years. I find its best to buy on sale at CVS or Costco. I recently started taking the soft gels ( 3 soft gels a day) and I get a gross wheat taste that comes up my throat an hour after I take it. I recommend taking the gummies instead of taking this at night. If I consistently take this, I'll start seeing a difference after about a month. I think it's worth trying and adding to your vitamins.
Vanessa P.
Vanessa P.
Bethesda, MD
I bought this product two months ago and I try to use it every day but I do not have discipline to it but always when I remember your mom 3 capsules a day and I noticed a difference in my nails my hair on my skin and I did not notice much of a difference but my nails they grow much stronger and my hair it's softer and more glossy But what I really felt a big difference were my nails they grow much stronger I love this product and I super recommend
Amany I.
Amany I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
READ THIS IF YOU TOOK ACCUTANE! I took accutane TWICE and I still wasn't 100% acne free but I was really clean compared to how I was before. THEN I decided I wanted to take these (months after my second accutane treatment) and I was only taking ONE of these daily for two weeks, and I started to break out SO bad. All of the money and trouble I went through with accutane GONE. I stopped taking them and a month later I still breakout.
Tourie B.
Tourie B.
San Leandro, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this product. I think I've been using it for a year but you will definietly see a change. I don't really see any difference with my nails because I was originally using this product for my really brittle nails, but I get less breakouts and very radiant skin. As well as softer and healthier hair. But beware if you stop taking them for too long your nails will get very brittle, and you might see a difference in complexion.
I think these definitely help. I feel like after taking them for several months, my hair texture seems to be a little smoother, and my hair seems to be shinier. My nails have always been strong, but I feel like they are growing out smoother as well. Finally as far as my skin, I am not sure if it's the biotin, but I have not been having issues with dry skin as much. All in all, I think the product is helping.
Yelitsa V.
Yelitsa V.
Doral, FL
These pills are very good. When I started using them, my nails were growing a lot and were very strong and my skin was radiant, beautiful and very hydrated. This product helped me my new hair born healthy, strong and very shiny. However, don't be fooled, I don't think it serves to accelerate growth or to repair hair length, for that you would need another product. I recommended it!!
donna t.
donna t.
Meriden, CT
How long after taking do you notice a change in your hair?
Christina H.
Christina H.
Vancouver, BC
Has anyone had noticeable changes to their hair and nails using this product?
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Perris, ca
In the past I have taken pills for stronger nails and hair but experienced a really bad breakout from them. Has anyone experienced this with this product?
Melissa C.
Melissa C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do the pills taste like anything
Brianna V.
Brianna V.
Waco, TX
Do they have any biotin vitamins that are gummys?? I'm just one of those people that have trouble taking pills, I can't even take pills that are the size of mini m&m's & it sucks :(