BY NATURE'S BOUNTY #5 in Beauty Supplements

Dietary Supplement Beauty Starts On The Inside™ 3000 mcg of Biotin! 28 Key Ingredients Including Antioxidants Nature s Bounty s Hair, Skin & Nails caplets provide a combination of nutrients, including Vitamin C and Biotin, that support the structural foundation of your hair, skin and nails.* No Artificial Color, Flavors, No Sugar, No Milk, No Lactose, No Gluten, No Wheat, No, No Fish. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.

• Is this product worth it ? Has anyone seen results or cha...2 Answers
  • Does this really work?1 Answers
  • Do these really work? Do you notice a difference? 1 Answers
miss R.
Barnesville, GA
U just started taking these four days ago . So I haven't noticed a MAJOR difference . But they ha e a lot of great ingredients . I noticed my nails are growing and stronger the they were my skin has been alright just with these and cleaning it about three times a day . I want to notice the changes in my hair!! I will continue to take these
Danielle D.
Millburn
I ve been using for 2 months now and I feel that my hair grows by my nails no that much! Actually iam feeling my nail week!
I will keep taking until the 2 containers were over!
I buy on amazon and was around 10 dollars
Barbara N.
N Miami Beach, FL
LOVE THIS BRAND! This stuff gives results, forget all those sugar bear vitamins that celebrities are paid to sell! This is amazing, gives you results, taste fine & they are gluten free! I saw hair length in weeks!
Siri E.
Homestead
When using this product I didn't really notice a big difference on my nail growth because they normally grow pretty fast by themselves. But I did notice some clearing on my skin. I do have some dark spots and scaring in my face which were removed by the pills. I did notice too that drinking lots of water help the process of clearing your skin a lot quicker when taking them.
Jan G.
I use this supplement, yes I do my hair was growing faster and my nails where also stronger and fast growing. So I will say they are very effective, if you have the extra money this is a good product to get.
Tina B.
Brooklyn, NY
While using this product I didn't see much of a length difference but I did see a difference in my hairs texture . Which was still a plus for me 🤗 but what may not work for me may work for you so give it a try.
Miriam H.
Philadelphia, PA
This product WORKS! I've been using it for about 6 weeks and I am seeing some results as far as my skin feeling better. My nails are coming in stronger and my hair is shinier.
Jena B.
These work pretty well for me. They don't really help my hair too much but they do seem to help my nails grow and my skin be more clear. I would recommend these.
Brittany B.
New Orleans, LA
Flavor is amazing. I use them daily. Price is great. They keep my hair and nails healthy. I never see any breakage or excess shedding while I am taking them. I definitely recommend if someone is looking to keep their hair healthy and get the necessary vitamins.
Ashley R.
Spokane, WA
These are fine. I mean they taste alright but I feel
Like there is no difference when I take them and when I don’t. I got them because they were affordable and hoped they’d work to grow out my hair and nails when I cut them. I didn’t notice any difference.
Christina H.
Vancouver, BC
Has anyone had noticeable changes to their hair and nails using this product?
donna t.
Meriden, CT
How long after taking do you notice a change in your hair?
Brianna V.
Waco, TX
Do they have any biotin vitamins that are gummys?? I'm just one of those people that have trouble taking pills, I can't even take pills that are the size of mini m&m's & it sucks :(
Melissa C.
Do the pills taste like anything
Shannon C.
Perris, CA
In the past I have taken pills for stronger nails and hair but experienced a really bad breakout from them. Has anyone experienced this with this product?