BY NATURE'S BOUNTY

Beautiful hair skin nails starts on the inside and these Hair Skin Nails Advanced tablets are formulated to help maintain your hair skin and nail structure. They will also help to metabolize carbohydrates fats and proteins. This new multi vitamin formula contains 22 key ingredients including biotin to deliver a specialized and unique combination of nutrients consistently found in healthy hair skin and nails. see more...

Jenn B.
Roseville, MI
When at first i started taking this, it was to relieve my perioral dermatitus. I didn't think it would help but it did. I still take these religiously every day. Ive noticed a nice change in my skin and hair. Since ive always had acryllics, i don't know what it do for my nails until i got my fake nails take off. After 2 months, my nails were grown out & back to normal.
Nicole M.
I noticed a slight difference when using these but I will likely try a different hair skin and nails supplement moving forward. I have more faith in a capsule rather than in a pill form supplement.

I think this is a little too expensive. Purchased at Fortinos.
Kiana G.
I just bought my second bottle and these are the most incredible little miracle tablets. My hair grew so incredibly quickly when I started to take these I could not believe it. I definitely recommend these and I will be a returning customer for a long time! Nature's Bounty Extra Strength Hair Skin & Nails
Logan W.
I just bought my second bottle of these! They made my hair grow super fast and my skin looks soft and beautiful! Trying to grow out my pixie cut has been so much easier. They're affordable and I would recommend!!
Veronique D.
Calgary , AB
I think very highly of this product because it is the reason why my hair is FINALLY growing. I got recommended my a naturopath specifically with my hair growth problem to take these multi minerals WITH omega 3 to help me to grow my hair and it works!! If you want to try it, you will only see results if you take these everyday.