BY NATURE'S BOUNTY

These gentle iron supplement helps promote normal blood cell production and energy production. This Iron supplement is more gentle on your stomach than other brands because it is formulated with Iron Bis-Glycinate a more tolerated form of Iron. Getting the proper amount of Iron in your diet is essential for energy utilization and in addition to this this supplement helps promote normal blood cell production. This product is also enhanced with Folic Acid Vitamin C and Vitamin B12 to help promote overall health. see more...

Brenda P.
Kippens, NL
My iron has always been low and have been told by doctors that I need to take an iron supplement. I've been written prescriptions and bought over the counter bottles. I've tried many brands.

I've only been able to take each type for a few days as they all left me constipated. This is the first Iron pill that I have taken that has not caused any problems so far.

I'm feeling SO much better.
Gini R.
Scarborough, ON
I have iron deficiency and this stuff helps me from going anemic and they are very affordable and easy to swallow. I have been using this for a while and I have no problem with it . I just wish it tasted better !
mary z.
I am a big fan of this brand of vitamins. This pill is flavourless unlike many other brands.