BY NATURE'S BOUNTY

Mineral Supplement Iron Glycinate with Folic Acid, Vitamin B-12 & Vitamin C Promotes Red Blood Cell Production* Iron is a necessary component of hemoglobin, the oxygen carrier in the blood and is also important for energy utilization.* Gentle Iron® contains Iron Bis-Glycinate, a well-tolerated form of Iron that is gentle to your system.* No Artificial Color or Flavor, No Preservatives, No Sugar, No Milk, No Lactose, No Soy, No Gluten, No Wheat, No Yeast, No Fish. Sodium Free. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent and disease. see more...

Nicole Z.
Morning View, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am not very healthy, so I'm constantly looking for supplements and vitamins to help me on a daily basis. This is the only supplement I use on a daily basis, and I think it does a good job. I take it with my daily medication. I feel like I can tell a difference whenever I use this product, and it gives me a little bit more energy to tackle the day, which I'm thankful for. I recommend using these if you are struggling to find sources for more natural energy in your system. They are a little pricey, but I think it's worth it. I purchase mine at Kroger's, but you can find these wherever vitamins & supplements are sold.
Lizabeth N.
IT IS OK. i TOOK IT A FEW TIMES BOUGHT SEVERAL BOTTLES IN the last couple of years. I stopped because i started taking a different supplement but i do recommend good price
Nayla B.
Lorton, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do u guys like this brand?