BY NATURE'S BOUNTY

Dietary Supplement. Promotes Heart & Cardiovascular Health. Omega-3, Omega-6 & Omega-9. Essential Fatty. Acids , Dietary Fiber & Lignans. Natural Omega-3 Vegetarian Source. Organic Cold-Milled Only a handful of food contains the essential fatty acids your body needs everyday. Organic Flax Seeds deliver some of the highest concentrations of Alpha Linolenic Acid and Linoleic Acid available in a food. Alpha Linolenic Acid and Linoleic Acid are two fatty acids important for c. see more...

Lisa S.
Davison, MI
So my favorite thing about flax seeds is that you can add them to almost anything and they blend right in. I actually started putting these in my breakfast smoothies for added nutritional reasons, and I can't even taste that they're in there. The texture isn't bad either -- raspberry seeds are actually more noticeable/bigger than these flax seeds. Also I love that Nature's Bounty offers a lot of coupons. Makes this very affordable!
Lexie D.
Benton Harbor , MI
I love that these are easily disguised in smoothies and granola bars. They significantly help with breastmilk production for you milk makin` mamas out there. Plus this brand is super affordable.
Jessica O.
Wellness Guru Expert
Mt grandparents love this brand of these seeds. They keep trying to get me to try them but I haven't had the chance to yet
Sara W.
Lovettsville, VA
Flax seeds are great! I love to add them to pancakes, smoothies- pretty much anything!
Christina G.
Port Clinton, OH
I add these little wonders to smoothies, yogurt, salads, and oatmeal!! My good cholesterol has increased dramatically and my doctor was impressed. I love the nutty flavor, and I feel good eating them!