Dietary Supplement. Promotes Heart, Vascular, Circulation & Joint Health.*. Triple Strength. Pharmaceutical Grade. Purified to eliminate mercury! One Per Day! 3x more EPA & DHA than other Fish Oil Products* Our formula contains a super high concentration of 70% Omega-3 fatty acids, providing 950mg from 1360mg of Fish Oil. While regular strength fish oils typically contain 300mg of Omega-3s from 1000mg of Fish Oil, our formula undergoes additional purification steps to concentrate these essential fats while removing unwanted compounds.* Omega-3 fatty acids are beneficial for joint health.

How long does it take to start seeing results from taking these? Hair and nail growth and strength is what I am planning to take these for. TIA
Is there anything you've found to get rid of the after taste?
Do these give you the "fishy burps" after taking them?
Start your review of Nature's Bounty Fish Oil!
Product Highlights
“I started taking these because I received a horrible hair cut and heard they r great for making your hair grow so I tried them and they are awesome the only down fall which isn't a problem for me but might be for someone else is they are BIG ” in reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Simple but great quality brand. Highly recommend it. Always tell my clients to take fish oil because the benefits are so great. This is usually a go to brand easy to find and almost always on sale, very good quality and relatively inexpensive
Bethpage, NY
Purchased at: Amazon
Just like pretty much any other fish oil pill, these are huge, and if you don’t eat them with a bigger meal, you will definitely burp them up. I can’t take them with something like a shake or snack, it has to be a heavy meal.
Omaha, NE
I can’t really rate this product because I haven’t noticed anything different while taking it but I’ve taken it every day for at least a year. No complaints here!
Denville, NJ
Purchased at: Walgreens
If I’m being honest these aren’t any better than other fish oil pills I’ve taken in the past. If anything, i think the pill is pretty big and may be tough for some to swallow. I also don’t like how they’re big but the dosage is small and they want you to take multiple a day. However, cold pressed is the way to go with fish oil
Worcester, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These gels don’t taste very well going down obviously because they are fish oil so they do that that gross fishy taste. But, it does really help with my joints. I have bad knees and they tend to ache a lot but when I take these it lives up my joints and makes me so much more comfortable.
ashville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
With the summer rolling around I get dry skin. I combat the heat and sun with SPF and Fish Oil. My hair and skin is soft from the inside. The pills are a little big, but are easy to swallow. I noticed a difference in two weeks. There is never a fishy aftertaste. This is my favorite brand so far.
Brooklyn, NY
I started taking these for sciatica because I was told it would help my joints. I am not sure it did that however I did realize that it really nourished my scalp. I have a very dry scalp and usually have dandruff issues but on this it really helped with that. I will say that I did notice my skin was more oily my hair got oily faster and I did gain some weight from taking fish oil in general. I was not active during the time I was really adamant about taking them. but I really believe it was putting nutrition that was lacking into my body so. I just had to adjust. everything flourished from my scalp to my nails to my body. I say just try it.
Omega-3 fatty acids are essential nutrients that are important in preventing and managing heart disease. Also fish oil decreases the risk of heart stroke. It may reduce the risk of developing prostate cancer and will help improve working memory even in healthy young adults.
West Haven, CT
Great supplement to take everyday especially if you have joint problems. I always make sure to get the coated capsules to avoid the fishy burps. I believe these supplements are close to 20 dollars per bottle.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Nature's Bounty Fish Oil uploaded by Joseth C.
Nature's Bounty Fish Oil if you want healthy hair and skin take these. Fish oil has many great benefits for our bodies. Just pop one in and your good to go especially if your not a fish lover you can get your omega-3 on with these. Available at #walgreens buy 1 get 1 free deal.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...