BY NATURE'S BOUNTY

Dietary Supplement. Heart Healthy Omega-3* with Vitamin D3. Supports Heart, Bone & Immune Health*. Purified to Eliminate Mercury. 3 Delicious Flavors Nature s Bounty Fish Oil with Vitamin D3 gummies provide essential nutrients your body needs to support heart, bone, and immune health.*  Each serving provides 736mg of fish oil and 192mg of heart healthy omega-3.* No artificial sweetener, no artificial flavor, no preservatives, no milk, no lactose, no soy, no gluten, no wheat, no yeast, and no shellfish. Guaranteed Quality Laboratory Tested *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  This product is not inte. see more...

Tanya C.
Tanya C.
I love this product. I've been taking this product for 3 years and I can definitely see a positive change in health. This is a must have on a daily basis.
Lupe G.
Lupe G.
My mother who is diabetic takes these fish capsules to control herself and she said she feels good after taking them
olha k.
olha k.
I take these to keep myself healthy ! Easy to swallow, keep my bones strong and just keep my overall health good !
Maria C.
Maria C.
Marengo, IL
Me gustan estas vitaminas y me han ayudado
Mucho en especial en el embarazo las recomiendo
Kayla F.
Kayla F.
ANDERSON, SC
Wellness Guru Expert
The D4 Adult gummies are great not fishy take always been my favorite the price is great