Nature's Bounty Fish Oil Softgels

Nature's Bounty Fish Oil Softgels: Contains EPA and DHA 360mg of omega-3 (omega-3 fatty acids are considered "good" fats and help maintain triglyceride levels already within a normal range) Gluten free No artificial flavor or sweetener No preservatives No sugar No starch

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Nature's Bounty Fish Oil Softgels!
How would you rate this product?
Nature bounty is highly recommended for skin,hair the wellness of yr body I've been personally drinking their biotin pills for my hair,and nails and let me tell you the results are unbelievable highly recommend
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
Nature's Bounty Fish Oil Softgels uploaded by Maika R.
This product is very good. I take one everyday and buy them often. Fish oil is good for you and can help in lowering blood pressure, slow the development of plaque in arteries, improve skin tone and lower risk of heart attack. Fish oil is a dietary source of omega 3 fatty acids.
Jacksonville, FL
These are very good and easy to drink. This brand doesn’t upset my stomach which is a plus. I’d recommend this to anyone
Irving, TX
They taste so gross, but they’re good for me. I’m a firm believer in taking supplements to make sure my body is getting the best nutrients.
Maryland
Honestly love it. I take it every single day. I feel like I feel a difference in my body
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Both me and my husband take Fish oil to help with cholesterol. We personally like the Nature's Bounty brand because they are fairly inexpensive and works really well for us. I like taking these supplements because I've seen a big difference in my cholesterol levels since starting these. I would recommend these to anyone with high cholesterol or if you just wanna keep your cholesterol levels good.
Wallkill, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great for heart health so I keep it in the house for those that don't get their good fats, omegas from eating good foods like fish lol ..
Grand Prairie, TX
No nasty aftertaste and I don’t regret taking it. I have been taking this since 2009.
Savannah, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I haven’t had vitamins in forever and I decided to get some. I saw these at the top of the search on target and the reviews seem very good. I have only been using them for a few days now and I have had no issues. They taste great and I don’t have any stomach issues from eating them. If I can I will update my review when I have finished the whole bottle!
San Juan Capo, CA
These are ok. It made me burp fish taste. I prefer Costco brand. But in a pinch they work for memory and is an absolute staple in vitamin regime. Price a bit high compared to Costco’s giant bottle. But good in a pinch.

Looking for your answer?