BY NATURE'S BOUNTY

Nature's Bounty Fish Oil Softgels: Contains EPA and DHA 360mg of omega-3 (omega-3 fatty acids are considered "good" fats and help maintain triglyceride levels already within a normal range) Gluten free No artificial flavor or sweetener No preservatives No sugar No starch see more...

Teonsha T.
Teonsha T.
Wellness Guru Expert
Both me and my husband take Fish oil to help with cholesterol. We personally like the Nature's Bounty brand because they are fairly inexpensive and works really well for us. I like taking these supplements because I've seen a big difference in my cholesterol levels since starting these. I would recommend these to anyone with high cholesterol or if you just wanna keep your cholesterol levels good.
Beatrice  p.
Beatrice p.
Nature bounty is highly recommended for skin,hair the wellness of yr body I've been personally drinking their biotin pills for my hair,and nails and let me tell you the results are unbelievable highly recommend