Natures Bounty Fish Oil 1,200 mg 60

Natures Bounty Fish Oil 1200 Fish Oil contains EPA and DHA which help support and maintain the health of your cardiovascular and circulatory system.** Omega-3 fatty acids are considered good fats and help maintain triglyceride levels already within a normal range.** Odor-less Fish Oil is coated to minimize the aftertaste and fish burps!

What do you take these for?
How old can be the people to take this?
How long does it take to start seeing results from taking these? Hair and nail growth and strength is what I am planning to take these for. TIA
Start your review of Natures Bounty Fish Oil 1,200 mg 60!
Product Highlights
I started taking these because I received a horrible hair cut and heard they r great for making your hair grow so I tried them and they are awesome the only down fall which isn't a problem for me but might be for someone else is they are BIG in reviews
ashville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
With the summer rolling around I get dry skin. I combat the heat and sun with SPF and Fish Oil. My hair and skin is soft from the inside. The pills are a little big, but are easy to swallow. I noticed a difference in two weeks. There is never a fishy aftertaste. This is my favorite brand so far.
Columbus, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Natures Bounty Fish Oil 1,200 mg 60 uploaded by Meg A.
These pills are a great natural inflammatory and also helps to reduce your risk of heart disease. This also helps my skin and my nails. It seems like ever since I started taking this my nails have been growing a lot faster and seem much stronger. I like taking these to keep my heart healthy and to help my joint pain. I recommend this product. They work!
Prattville, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My doctor recommended that I take fish oils to help prevent from early dementia because it runs in my family.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Natures Bounty Fish Oil 1,200 mg 60 uploaded by Jesus P.
As far as I have been using this Fish Oil vitamin, this one has become my everyday vitamin. I have been trying to have a balanced diet and also using some vitamin and I have used other brands, but due to the cost and benefits I choose this one.
Flushing, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Nature's Bounty is my go to brand of vitamins! I gave been using their Fish Oil vitamins for years with no complaints. They are a very trusted brand and I feel confident using vitamins from them. Their fish oil prevents fish burps and is easy to swallow. I will definitely continue using Nature's Bounty vitamins!
Taylor, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 9
1,474 reviews
Natures Bounty Fish Oil 1,200 mg 60 uploaded by Leticia B.
Purchased at: Walmart
This was a twin pack. I purchased but found I would only take like every other day. I was burping up the oil tasted gross.
Phoenix, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Natures Bounty Fish Oil 1,200 mg 60 uploaded by Ruthie D.
Purchased at: CVS
Natures Bounty Fish Oil 1,200 mg 60 Started taking these fir my fatty liver and amazingly helps with the un comfort feeling i noticed a difference after the first week. I take 2 in the morning and 1 at night after dinner. I would differently recommend to try this
Sterling Hts, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
I have noticed a difference in my skin just after two weeks of consistently consuming this product. Inexpensive and highly recommend
Bryant, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
1,267 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
Started taking these when my mom recommended them to me. They help keep your heart healthy and I recommend them added to your daily vitamins.
Chalmette, LA
Great product, this is my go to for fish oil, it has no after taste and is sold at a good price point
Ask a question to the Influenster community...