BY NATURE'S BOUNTY

Dietary Supplement Promotes Cardiovascular, Heart & Metabolic Health* Rapid Release Liquid Softgels EPA and DHA from Fish Oil both have the ability to promote heart, circulatory, and metabolic health.* Coenzyme Q-10 is an antioxidant that appears in almost every cell of the body, which plays a role in fighting free radicals in cells.* Supportive but not conclusive research shows that consumption of EPA and DHA omega-3 fatty acids may reduce the risk of coronary heart disease. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. see more...

Review (1)
Breanna S.
Fridley, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have never felt better then I do now. I guess I just feel healthier just knowing I’m taking fish oil. I don’t like how big the pill are. And make sure you don’t burp after taking these. You’ll have fishy breath.