Nature's Bounty Fish Oil 1000 mg Dietary Supplement Rapid Release Liquid Softgel uploaded by carol s.Nature's Bounty Fish Oil 1000 mg Dietary Supplement Rapid Release Liquid Softgel uploaded by Andrea A.

BY NATURE'S BOUNTY

Dietary Supplement. Cholesterol Free May Reduce Risk of Coronary Heart Disease**. 300mg of Omega 3. Purified to Eliminate Mercury, PCBs & Dioxins Cholesterol Free fish oil contains EPA and DHA, two Omega-3 fatty acids that help support and maintain the health of your cardiovascular system.*  Omega-3 fatty acids are considered "good" fats important for cellular, heart and metabolic health and help maintain triglyceride levels already within a normal range.*  Nature’s Bounty Fish Oil is purified to eliminate heavy metal contaminants such as mercury, PCBs and dioxins. No artificial color, flavor or sweetener, preservatives, sugar, starch, milk, lactose, gluten,. see more...

carol s.
United States
I am absolutely obsessed with this fish oil. It is so healthy and I can see by the results that I'm getting from it. I've been purchasing this fish oil for four years. And I am not in regret at all. I will keep purchasing more. I usually take this before breakfast and sometimes in between meals. I recommended this to all my friends and my family loves it. I feel like this fish oil is a lifesaver. It's got that this product exists because you know the number one leading cause of death in America is heart disease and if there's any way to prevent that, I think this is it.
Maily S.
martinsburg, WV
Fish oil is such a great supplement to add to any diet. Nature's Bounty products are one of my favorite brands to get supplements from. it isn't too expensive compared to other brands, obviously will cost more than a walmart brand but not as much as GNC product, etc. I would recommend this to anyone.
Bethany R.
These are pretty great. I take them to benefit my skin and hair. They work well and don't upset my stomach at all. The only con-which is kind of a big one-is the fish burps. They rate absolutely disgusting.
courtney l.
Can't go a day without my fish oils. These are amazing they give me so much energy it's very good value vert effective they are quite pricey though
Andrea A.
San salvador
Muy buena pastillas para el colesterol y reducir presión cardíaca, muy recomendable 👌👍😏
Maily S.
martinsburg, WV
what benefits does fish oil have?