BY NATURE'S BOUNTY #7 in Fish Oil

Dietary Supplement. Promotes Heart, Vascular, Circulation & Joint Health.*. Triple Strength. Pharmaceutical Grade. Purified to eliminate mercury! One Per Day! 3x more EPA & DHA than other Fish Oil Products* Our formula contains a super high concentration of 70% Omega-3 fatty acids, providing 950mg from 1360mg of Fish Oil. While regular strength fish oils typically contain 300mg of Omega-3s from 1000mg of Fish Oil, our formula undergoes additional purification steps to concentrate these essential fats while removing unwanted compounds.* Omega-3 fatty acids are beneficial for joint health. see more...

• How long does it take to start seeing results from taking...1 Answers
  • Is there anything you've found to get rid of the after ta...3 Answers
  • Do these give you the "fishy burps" after taking them? 2 Answers
Nature's Bounty Fish Oil
  • "I started taking these because I received a horrible hair cut and heard they r great for making your hair grow so I tried them and they are awesome the only down fall which isn't a problem for me but might be for someone else is they are BIG " in 2 reviews
Michelle G.
Flushing, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Nature's Bounty is my go to brand of vitamins! I gave been using their Fish Oil vitamins for years with no complaints. They are a very trusted brand and I feel confident using vitamins from them. Their fish oil prevents fish burps and is easy to swallow. I will definitely continue using Nature's Bounty vitamins!
Sherry E.
Wingate, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Easy to take gel capsules that are supposed to help your cholesterol levels for the better. They don't smell really "fishy " which is a huge plus for me. Easy to swallow and just remember to keep them in a cool place.
єммα к.
New Lebanon, OH
These are great! They help clear arteries and they improve the health of your hair, skin, and nails. Also it boosts your metabolism helping you lose weight quicker and healthier.
Rachid L.
Omega-3 fatty acids are essential nutrients that are important in preventing and managing heart disease. Also fish oil decreases the risk of heart stroke. It may reduce the risk of developing prostate cancer and will help improve working memory even in healthy young adults.
Joseth C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Nature's Bounty Fish Oil if you want healthy hair and skin take these. Fish oil has many great benefits for our bodies. Just pop one in and your good to go especially if your not a fish lover you can get your omega-3 on with these. Available at #walgreens buy 1 get 1 free deal.
Crystal T.
Worcester , MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These gels don’t taste very well going down obviously because they are fish oil so they do that that gross fishy taste. But, it does really help with my joints. I have bad knees and they tend to ache a lot but when I take these it lives up my joints and makes me so much more comfortable.
Susan M.
Port Neches, TX
I had terrible joint pain so I was willing try any supplement.  After taking Fish Oil I was surprised at the relief I received from the joint pain.  I actually do not require my knee brace when going for a walk with my dog.  Knowing all the other positives of taking Fish Oil I will continue.
Michele G.
ashville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
With the summer rolling around I get dry skin. I combat the heat and sun with SPF and Fish Oil. My hair and skin is soft from the inside. The pills are a little big, but are easy to swallow. I noticed a difference in two weeks. There is never a fishy aftertaste. This is my favorite brand so far.
C M.
Brooklyn, NY
I started taking these for sciatica because I was told it would help my joints. I am not sure it did that however I did realize that it really nourished my scalp. I have a very dry scalp and usually have dandruff issues but on this it really helped with that. I will say that I did notice my skin was more oily my hair got oily faster and I did gain some weight from taking fish oil in general. I was not active during the time I was really adamant about taking them. but I really believe it was putting nutrition that was lacking into my body so. I just had to adjust. everything flourished from my scalp to my nails to my body. I say just try it.
Bridget E.
West Haven, CT
Great supplement to take everyday especially if you have joint problems. I always make sure to get the coated capsules to avoid the fishy burps. I believe these supplements are close to 20 dollars per bottle.
Brooke H.
Akron, OH
What does fish oil benefit?
Sydney U.
Is there anything you've found to get rid of the after taste?
KATIE S.
Ctr Moriches, NY
Do they have smaller gel caps? I have these and I try to take them everyday, but they always get stuck in my throat and don't go down easy. I need to find a way to be able to take these everyday, even it anyone knows of another manufacturer that makes smaller, easier to swallow fish oil pills, it would be helpful. Tia.
Tessa B.
Sherwood Park, AB
Do these give you the "fishy burps" after taking them?
Barb M.
Williamstown, VT
How long does it take to start seeing results from taking these? Hair and nail growth and strength is what I am planning to take these for. TIA