Nature's Bounty Fish Oil uploaded by Michele G.Nature's Bounty Fish Oil uploaded by Orietta A.Nature's Bounty Fish Oil uploaded by Moonyalondon H.

BY NATURE'S BOUNTY

Dietary Supplement. Promotes Heart, Vascular, Circulation & Joint Health.*. Triple Strength. Pharmaceutical Grade. Purified to eliminate mercury! One Per Day! 3x more EPA & DHA than other Fish Oil Products* Our formula contains a super high concentration of 70% Omega-3 fatty acids, providing 950mg from 1360mg of Fish Oil. While regular strength fish oils typically contain 300mg of Omega-3s from 1000mg of Fish Oil, our formula undergoes additional purification steps to concentrate these essential fats while removing unwanted compounds.* Omega-3 fatty acids are beneficial for joint health. see more...

• How long does it take to start seeing results from taking these? ...1 Answers
  • Is there anything you've found to get rid of the after taste?3 Answers
  • Do these give you the "fishy burps" after taking them? 2 Answers
Nature's Bounty Fish Oil
  • "I started taking these because I received a horrible hair cut and heard they r great for making your hair grow so I tried them and they are awesome the only down fall which isn't a problem for me but might be for someone else is they are BIG " in 2 reviews
Melody K.
Roy , UT
Really great stuff. I don't like fish so I take these instead to get my omega 3 etc. this brand is pretty good. I take this mainly because I heard fish oil is really beneficial for hair & at the moment I'm trying to grow my hair out. I've seen a great difference when taking this & just not taking it. It has been helping my hair. Rite aid has deals for wellness members sometimes it's buy one get one 50% off or its buy one get one free, that's where I usually get it & it's a really great deal!
Giovanna H.
Alpharetta , GA
What can I say about fish oil. It's such a great supplement to take daily. It is so beneficial for so many things. Hair, skin, joints. I need them for all 3 things mentioned. I have dry curly hair, acne and I lift weights. My body needs these. With omega 3 is the way to go. Do not buy the cheap one just because it brings more pills. I higher dosage is better
Jessye W.
Cincinnati, OH
Good for you but some downsides. Fish oil is great for you- good for the heart and the skin among other parts. Downsides: has a pretty awful aftertaste and makes you burp a really bad aftertaste... It's worth it but somewhat unpleasant.
Talya C.
Culver city, CA
The pills are pretty big. It's hard to find a small fish oil pills. It's kinda hard to swallow. But I love these. It changes my skin and hair dramatically. My skin looks so healthy and clear. I am so obsessed with these pills.
Bridget E.
West Haven, CT
Great supplement to take everyday especially if you have joint problems. I always make sure to get the coated capsules to avoid the fishy burps. I believe these supplements are close to 20 dollars per bottle.
Jennifer  D.
Cumberland, RI
This is my favorite brand for vitamins and supplements and this fish oil is the top one on the market. They are a bit big but the coating makes it easy to swallow.
Dani H.
Dunkirk, NY
Thanks to the gel I don't get the fishy burps! I'm taking these for healthy hair
Sofia S.
Great easy to swallow fish oil capsules. They allow my hair skin and nails to grow and be healthy. They are an easy alternative to doing hair masks and all these treatments . They are not expensive and could be found anywhere
C M.
Brooklyn, NY
I started taking these for sciatica because I was told it would help my joints. I am not sure it did that however I did realize that it really nourished my scalp. I have a very dry scalp and usually have dandruff issues but on this it really helped with that. I will say that I did notice my skin was more oily my hair got oily faster and I did gain some weight from taking fish oil in general. I was not active during the time I was really adamant about taking them. but I really believe it was putting nutrition that was lacking into my body so. I just had to adjust. everything flourished from my scalp to my nails to my body. I say just try it.
Michele G.
ashville, OH
With the summer rolling around I get dry skin. I combat the heat and sun with SPF and Fish Oil. My hair and skin is soft from the inside. The pills are a little big, but are easy to swallow. I noticed a difference in two weeks. There is never a fishy aftertaste. This is my favorite brand so far.
Brooke H.
Akron, OH
What does fish oil benefit?
Sydney L.
Is there anything you've found to get rid of the after taste?
KATIE S.
Ctr Moriches, NY
Do they have smaller gel caps? I have these and I try to take them everyday, but they always get stuck in my throat and don't go down easy. I need to find a way to be able to take these everyday, even it anyone knows of another manufacturer that makes smaller, easier to swallow fish oil pills, it would be helpful. Tia.
Tessa B.
Sherwood Park, AB
Do these give you the "fishy burps" after taking them?
Barb M.
Williamstown, VT
How long does it take to start seeing results from taking these? Hair and nail growth and strength is what I am planning to take these for. TIA