BY NATURE'S BOUNTY

Dietary Supplement. Fiber 5 Grams & Vitamin D3 1000 IU. Prebiotic Fiber*. Supports Healthy GI Function*. A Good Source of Fiber. Delicious Flavors - Orange, Cherry, Grape, Apple, Lemon & Strawberry Nature s Bounty Fiber Gummies are a great way to provide your body with the fiber and vitamin D3 it needs to function optimally.*  These delicious fiber gummies deliver 5 grams of prebiotic inulin fiber.*  Prebiotics are nutritional compounds with the ability to promote the growth of specific, beneficial gut flora.*  Feed your flora and get healthy with nature s bounty fiber gummies! No artificial flavor, no arti. see more...

Review (1)
Sarah G.
Halifax, NS
I'm someone who burns easily, so whenever I'm in the sun, my sunscreen prevents any uptake of vitamin d3. The trouble is, I am so terrible at taking vitamins, because I need lots of water to swallow them without feeling like i'm choking. These gummy vitamins are the solution to my problem. Not only are they easy to chew and swallow, they taste great, so I actually look forward to taking them! If you're a woman out there who doesn't get enough vitamin d, your mood and your health will thank you for trying these! And hey, the fiber helps, too!