Nature's Bounty Extra Strength Probiotic Acidophilus uploaded by Ashley M.

BY NATURE'S BOUNTY

Dietary Supplement 3 Billion Active Cultures Per Capsule** With Pectin Helps Promote: Gastro-Intestinal Health & Regularity* Relief from Occasional Constipation, Gas & Bloating* Immune Health* Goodness of Yogurt in a Capsule Acidophilus is a friendly bacteria found in foods such as yogurt. Probiotic Acidophilus supports a favorable environment for nutrients, encourages intestinal microflora balance, and promotes the healthy functioning of the intestinal system.* Intestinal microflora imbalance may lead to digestive irregularities such as occasional constipation, gas and bloating. No Artificial Color, Flavor or Sweetener, No Preservatives, No Sugar, No Starch, No Milk, No Lactose, No Soy, No Gluten, No Wheat, No Yeast, No Fish, Sodium Free. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, see more...

Buy on Walmart
Amberle A.
Hondo, TX
I would like to giveal a raved review for this but I simply can't. Each time I took it I ended up with an upset digestive system which was the total opposite of what you hope to achieve. Naturally this is my individual result but it's worth noting its not for everybody.
Melissa C.
New Albany, OH
I live off of my probiotics and I love this bottle. Acidophilus is a life saver! I have IBS and get extremely painful gassy stomach cramps, and this makes them go away quick. Before them I used to just lay there for hours and suffer! It's amazing
Dina B.
Whittier, CA
I really like this probiotic! I feel like my digestive system is more balanced after taking it regularly. I take one in the morning after breakfast every day. This probiotic has met my expectations s and I'm happy I decided to try it!
Catalina D.
This is great for helping improve my stomach problems and improve my overall health. I love these!
Makinzee M.
Taylor, MI
Was a decent probiotic. It help keep bad bacteria at bay. It's good for drug store bought quality.
Ashley M.
Bunker Hill, WV
This helps rid the bad bacteria is your tummy and give you some good ones !! Very good for your stomach and digestive system,also help with yeast infections it gives you the good probiotics your body needs to help with that!! Definitely a good vitamin to take ,I don't take it every day but maybe every 2 days ,some take everyday!!!
Brianne S.
I have taken the probiotic and they have dramatically helped me. I suffer from severe ulcerative colitis and it has really really helped me.I would recommend this to anyone who has digestive problems..a blessing
Jami M.
Chico, CA
Took one a day at lunch while taking a strong am and pm antibiotic and had no sign of the dreaded yeast infection! Highly recommend this. Have continued to take it sense for digestive help.
Erin W.
Sparks, NV
I have one anytime my stomach doesn't feel right. They help out so much. They are a must in my household.
Marva M.
Cleveland, AL
This is a great for the digestive tract. We use it daily to keep the gut healthy. Works well and keeps us healthy.