HealthFitness & NutritionVitamins & SupplementsNature's Bounty
Natures Bounty Extra Strength Hair Skin & Nails 5,000 mcg of Biotin 150

Natures Bounty Extra Strength Hair Skin & Nails 5,000 mcg of Biotin 150

Las acabo de comprar me pueden decir alguien si son efectivas porfavor?
I have really bad acne, has this helped anyone in the past with their acne?
I just bought these on amazon for $8.95 do these pills actually make your nsils grow also
Start your review of Natures Bounty Extra Strength Hair Skin & Nails 5,000 mcg of Biotin 150!
Indianapolis, IN
I really think they are great but I have a hard time taking them because of the strong smell as well as after taste. It is absolutely horrible
N Brentwood, MD
Natures Bounty Extra Strength Hair Skin & Nails 5,000 mcg of Biotin 150 uploaded by Michele B.
Purchased at: CVS
I’ve been using this vitamins for almost one year. I’m glad I took the pictures to check how my hair grows. The first one it was in begging of the 2020 and the other I think around June or July.... I’m very happy with the results.. my hair has been growing so fast and healthy. I took 3 pill everyday by the end of the day or after lunch time.
Elizabeth, NJ
Natures Bounty Extra Strength Hair Skin & Nails 5,000 mcg of Biotin 150 uploaded by Precious H.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I like this hair skin & nails pills. They are so cute ! I like the pink color. This is my second bottle that I have purchased. I have seen a great increase in nail growth for sure ! I’m seeing improvement in my skin and hair as well. Just wish my hair would grow a little more fuller but it is getting longer. I recommend!
East Elmhurst, NY
Purchased at: Amazon
I've been taking these hair skin and nail vitamins for about a month now so I can finally write a review. I find it a little irritating that I have to take three of these a day some days I had forgotten but I made sure it was only one day that I forgot but I kept it consistent and took it for about a month. I found that my nails grew very long and they're a lot stronger but with the hair my hair didn't grow that much using this product I'm going to give it about a 3-month trial to see if it does help with my hair and my skin looks pretty good but I don't think it's because of this supplement though. Once I'm done with this bottle I'm definitely going to try something else to see if something else would actually work. They do have a gummy version which I used to take. But I can find it at the store at the time. So I ordered it from Amazon and it was on sale. I won't take this one again only because you have to take three a day
Hopewell, OH
Purchased at: CVS
I love these vitamins for healthier hair and nails. My pharmacist recommended them and I’ve been taking them for years. I’m very happy with the ease of taking them. They are small and easy to swallow. I recommend if you struggle with hair and nail health.
Boca Raton, FL
Natures Bounty Extra Strength Hair Skin & Nails 5,000 mcg of Biotin 150 uploaded by Julia B.
Purchased at: Target
So far I think the smell of it is grossing me out ( but not my dad haha) the effects of it are amazing! I use to lose a lot of hair even though I’m 20 and now I don’t lose as much. My dad is happy since it’s not everywhere in the house now haha
Natures Bounty Extra Strength Hair Skin & Nails 5,000 mcg of Biotin 150 uploaded by Nathali C.
This product works!!! So let me first start with saying I am 28 years old and my hair had been the same length as when I graduated high school! I tried everything, such as Moroccan oils, Argan oil and nothing seem to work until coconut oil made my hair grow about 2 inches and I was ecstatic and the growth stopped again I finally came across these pills that I always quickly dismissed in the past and now my hair is almost to my belly button (that's how I measure ) in hs it would not pass my boob. I am now almost out of the pills. For me this product worked i just want to share for those girls who can't seem to grow out their hair might be lack of vitamins and biotin
I do take Biotin vitamins to help with my brittle nails. I like that it also helps with my hair since I love taking care of my hair. We usually by it from Amazon and the cost is not bad. In my opinion it works for me.
Ware, MA
I honestly can't really say for sure if there's much of an improvement using supplements such as these. I believe it is something you have to continuously take for months in order to actually notice an improvement and I feel the improvement may be very slight if at all. I do recommend this brand of products. I trust the brand and have used some other supplements by them. Overall, I feel that it is difficult to truly know if certain supplements make a difference but I believe they are worth trying. You're paying a small price to try to improve your health in certain aspects, even if it's just in your hair, skin or nails. So why not?!
Cartersville, GA
I have recently started taking this due to my nails break more easily lately. I can already tell a difference. My nails feel sturdier and stronger.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...