Nature's Bounty Extra Strength Hair Skin & Nails

Dietary Supplement. Beauty Starts on the Inside™ 150 Coated Capsules. Including: Collagen. Alpha Lipoic Acid. Calcium. Lustrous Hair*. Strong Nails*. Vibrant Skin* No artificial color or flavor, no sugar, no milk, no lactose, no soy, no gluten, no wheat, no yeast, no fish.  Sodium free. Guaranteed Quality ~ Laboratory Tested Laboratory tested to meet strict quality control standards for potency, purity and disintegration.  100% Quality Guaranteed. *These statements have not been eva.

is it good for your hair or does it have better vitamins?
is it good for your hair or does it have better vitamins?
Someone has seen bad reactions in their skin after using this product?
Start your review of Nature's Bounty Extra Strength Hair Skin & Nails!
How would you rate this product?
Chesapeak Bch, MD
Purchased at: Walmart
I'm on bottle two of this, I use it daily. Between some amazing supplements (this included, and Viviscal and saw palmetto are the other more notable ones I take....I also take neocell collagen liquid) my hair that was falling out from bleach in Oct and Nov is growing back healthy, shinier and fuller than ever before. I have a regime I have been using under my doctor's supervision, I use nothing but Aveda products now too and I have had about 4 inches of growth (maybe just a bit more, last look my hairdresser gave it a month ago and it was 4 inches growth from Dec-present) and the most important part is it is so full, it is shiny, and it is strong. It looks amazingly healthy and if I didn't tell anyone, they wouldn't even know there were big problems on the horizon. Did I lose length? I lost about 8 1/2 inches but I'm hopeful with continued use of products like this, I'll get it back and then some. As a bonus I have fingernails that are crazy strong and I feel great. I'm so pleased with the results, I did stop taking product for a couple weeks when I started Viviscal and my hair started breaking again, so I bought another bottle and haven't looked back. This stuff isn't expensive and it does wonders for hair strength. As an added bonus you'll get insane fingernails.
Purchased at: Costco
These vitamins caused the worst breakout of cystic acne I’ve ever experienced in my entire life (pictured) . I took them for about a month thinking they possibly couldn’t be the culprit, but I did some research and the vitamins can cause breakouts. Biotin and vitamin B5 are absorbed in the same way by the body and an excess in biotin can cause the body to not absorb as much vitamin B5 and even cause B5 deficiency. Since vitamin B5 is what regulates your skins barrier function, an excess in biotin leading to B5 deficiency will cause breakouts. The cystic acne went away within a week after I stopped taking these vitamins. To top it all off they smell absolutely horrid and made me nauseous. I thought the nausea was due to starting intermittent fasting, but it went away as soon as I stopped taking these. Please consider this before buying!!
Chesapeake, VA
Purchased at: Amazon
First let me start off saying something I do not like about these pills the Jill pink metallic looking ones have a horrible smell and they have an aftertaste. so if you have a weak stomach and can't handle certain things you might want to get the tablets or caplets whatever they're called. From what I understand the smell and after case are far less than the gel caplets. Now for what I love so far I've only been taking him for 3 weeks and I have noticed a big difference in my nails. I have horrible nails that break or peel and I've noticed that they actually are not doing that. I've also noticed my hair feels better. For one of my understanding it usually takes 30 to 60 days to know it is a big difference like I said in three weeks time I have noticed enough of the difference that this will be in my everyday routine from now on. And I would give them five stars if it wasn't for the smell and aftertaste.
Hillsboro, OR
Nature's Bounty Extra Strength Hair Skin & Nails uploaded by Anai P.
I’ve been thinking about posting this review somewhere and finally I am able to do it. This is the second box of this product that U bought and it had help me so mucho with the growth of my hair. In the past I struggled so much for my hair to growth and this caps had help me so much and also I feel that it is healthier Nature's Bounty Extra Strength Hair Skin & Nails
Lake Balboa, CA
I have been taking these vitamins for a little over a year now and I do notice a big difference in my hair, skin, and nails.  I have acne-prone skin, so I have to be super careful what I take when it comes to vitamins like this.  These do not seem to break me out and my bare skin is definitely smoother and more supple.  After I had my babies, my hair feel out and I had several areas where it looked like balding.  I took my prenatals until they were done and then took these and noticed a big difference.  My hair is getting thicker and it grows very fast.  As for my nails, they are stronger and much less brittle.  I like these and would recommend them.  They do what they say.
Las Vegas, NV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I feel like this did an decent job. I'm not convinced this is a miracle worker, and to be honest, I couldn't tell if there was a difference, but because Nature's Bounty actually checks their products compared to most supplement manufacturers (who aren't really bound by FDA rules), I feel confident in using this product. They explain this in better detail on their website.

It was a lot easier to use this than the gummies I've tried before. I have thick Native American hair, so thickness and volume isn't too much of an issue for me and I generally eat healthy-ish anyway. I would probably need to try this for 6 months to see if it works. I would be willing to try this once money got better.

Milwaukee, WI
These are AWESOME! I have been taking these vitamins literally faithfully for years now. I just continue to buy the exact same bottle over and over and over. I like to think it's working well! However....recently, after a traumatizing hair incident, I purchased Hairfinity vitamins one evening and I switched to taking those, putting a halt to Nature's Bounty Extra Strength Hair Skin & Nails...and wow. Immediately, I noticed that with Hairfinity, my skin was smoother and my nails were thicker. Hairfinity is significantly more expensive though, so I would say with these Nature's Bounty vitamins, it's still a great value and the vitamins are like a pearl pink. So cute!
Indiana
This is a product that as a hairdresser I recommend to my clients that complain about the condition of their nails or hair. If they stick with it works wonders on nails....you can’t take it a couple of weeks and give up, depending on how bad your nails are it could take awhile BUT it will work. I do se improvement in hair too but the nails are the biggest result. This contains biotin which is naturally a part of your body’s makeup so you can be deficient in that just like any other vitamin or mineral. Definitely recommend giving it a try and be patient and let build up and do it’s thing and take care of your nails meanwhile. Always remember nails are jewels not tools.
Portland , ME
I never noticed any changes after a bottle of these. In fact, I did a little research and found that the main benefit of these types of supplements is expensive pee. I would only recommend something like this if you had a specific deficiency in one of the ingredients, but most people don’t, and it’s better to get whatever it is through a healthy diet, anyway. Especially avoid any supplements that contain large doses of biotin! First of all, no one needs more that 100% RDA of most nutrients, but if you have to have bloodwork done, high biotin can totally mess up your test results!! Anyway, most people are better off spending money on a healthier diet rather than these things.
Tulsa
I'm in Love with this product. I was a little hesitant at first about the claims that this supplant made, but after just two weeks I noticed a change in all areas. My hair was shiny and felt softer than ever. My skin started to have a subtle glow and some of the redness on my face was diminished. My skin just felt and looked better. The dryness is improving and feels so soft. As for my nails they seem to be a bit stronger and less brittle. This product is very important to my health regimen. It can be found in all drugstores and grocery stores and it's reasonably priced. I highly recommend this product

149 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Woodbridge, NJ
il y a 2 mois
Is Nature's Bounty Extra Strength Hair Skin & Nails good for hair growth? I'm recently losing a lot of hair so would love to know
Fabiola S. • il y a 11 jours
Well, gummies are not going to solve problems like alopecia or things like that. They are rather to help a little to the growth of the hair and nails. For example: I have thin hair and when I comb my hair falls out a lot, that is, I have long hair but I have little hair, and I feel that it has helped me to grow hair so long but not to grow more hair.