BY NATURE'S BOUNTY #4 in Beauty Supplements

Dietary Supplement. Beauty Starts on the Inside™ 150 Coated Capsules. Including: Collagen. Alpha Lipoic Acid. Calcium. Lustrous Hair*. Strong Nails*. Vibrant Skin* No artificial color or flavor, no sugar, no milk, no lactose, no soy, no gluten, no wheat, no yeast, no fish.  Sodium free. Guaranteed Quality ~ Laboratory Tested Laboratory tested to meet strict quality control standards for potency, purity and disintegration.  100% Quality Guaranteed. *These statements have not been eva.

• Is this worth the $$$? And will it do anything to help me strengt...1 Answers
  • Nature's Bounty Extra Strength Hair Skin & Nails Has anyone try ...2 Answers
  • What supplements do you take and why?!! I take Natures Bounty h...4 Answers
Rana⚽️ A.
Fremont , CA
yes this does have a super strong unpleasant smell, but this product works! I personally take these ones instead of the gummies because it has more biotin in it and the gummies has pork gelatin. However, I started using this product after I took off my acrylic nails because it damaged and weakened my nails. After a month my nails became so much strong and began to grow more. I didn't see a difference in my skin because I normally have clear skin. I noticed my face wasn't as oily though. My hair is really soft and grew more after taking this. I ordered mine off of amazon just for convenience of not going to the store. Even though it has a strong smell I would still highly recommend. If you buy this product you should sign up for the Nature's bounty challenge where you try the product risk free for 30 days and if you don't see a difference or if you're unsatisfied you get your money back guaranteed!
Melissa H.
Nottingham, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I started using this a while back. Its been maybe over 8 months. My hair use to be so thick and healthy. Ever since I gave birth to my daughter. It seems that I'm loosing hair more often. Which is making my hair thinned out. So, a friend told me I should start taking a supplement or some type of vitamins. I seen this at Walmart, and gave it a try. It really has done good for my hair. It feels way healthier and thicker. Its also helps my nails grow as well. The price is very seasonable as well. Which is always a plus. I highly recommend this product to anyone looking to improve their hair growth, nail growth and skin. I'm very happy with the product and will continue to use it.
Holli V.
615 N Kramer Lombard Il
I have been a long time user of this product! I used to struggle with horrible nails for ages and no matter how much I moisturised, they never got better. After only two weeks of taking these vitamins daily, my nails began to grow and the skin around the nail bed stopped splitting and peeling. I noticed a glow in my skin days after, and my hair is growing long and strong. Definitely recommend for someone who dyes their hair often, and for people who have bad nails. This product gets four stars because I can’t be certain it will work for everyone, but it has worked for me wonderfully2 Pack - Nature's Bounty Hair, Skin and Nails Caplets 60 Tablets Each
Victoria P.
I heard that supplements for hair, skin, and nails can help with certain skin issues. I was skeptical at first but than after taking it for a month I noticed that I don't get painful cystic acne as much. I usually have one or two a month! I still have tiny pimples from time to time but this definitely helped my skin to be better! And you can usually get a good deal like buy one get the second one half off. Bought it at Kroger. Hair and nails are healthier too! Glad I gave it a try! It saved my skin!
Ashton D.
Lithia, FL
Great potent biotin pill and can’t beat for the price !! I’ve used these on and off for years including the gummy ones and I’ve never been disappointed. I quit taking them for awhile since my natural color is light brown and I was trying to keep my roots from showing for as long as possible but I am currently in the process of doing balayage to my hair & I am trying to get the roots to actually grow in as quick as possible so I’m using these to speed up the process 😉
Ashley
Carbondale, PA
I have long hair but it falls out like crazy and it is also starting to get very thin. I have tried prenatal vitamins which helped a lot. Then I heard about this product. Everyone said try it it’s great. So I did try it out and it wasn’t all that everyone said it was. My hair didn’t come out in clumps which was a plus but it still fell out and it didn’t grow at all. Except for the normal growth. I did however see a great deal in my nails growing and looking great. I would still recommend to people. Just because it didn’t work for me doesn’t mean it won’t work for someone else
Anjalie G.
Jamaica, NY
Recently my hair have been constantly falling out and I used to get so stressed out because of it and I tried sooooo many products but nothing seemed to work so I saw this and I gave it a try and gosh my hair got stronger and starting to get thicker just like the way it was before 🙌 I'm in love with this product😊.. you won't see results really fast but as time goes and you keep taking it then you'll fall in love with is as well
Quinn R.
Bozeman, MT
These are so damn good. They don’t taste like a typical nasty vitamin that you just want to get down. I really like them, they’re super easy to wake up and chew two of the gummies. The best part about these is the price! Not too awful like some higher end hair vitamin, but they do the job!
Emily N.
I really like these vitamins. I just finished my first bottle and have noticed my hair growling faster and my nails are much stronger when I take it. The only negative thing about it was that taking three a day did cause my face to break out a little more than usual which is normal when taking biotin. I scaled back to taking 1-2 a day which seemed to help and I was still able to see results. My nails peel and get very weak in the winter and this have majorly helped!!
Jenny K.
Torrance
I started taking these vitamins since I have very thin nails and have been loosing hair since I gave birth to my baby. I din't think it would work but been taking for couple of months my nails are lot stronger and my hair getting thicker and less falling out. Plus at the drugstore the price is very affordable. I would definitely recommend to other to try.
Clarissa N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long until you see results?
Christina W.
Roseville, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
It says to take 3 tablets, do you take them all at once or throughout the day?
Stephanie C.
I heard a lot of good reviews regarding to this product. But does it really works?
Briana C.
Fort Worth, TX
I've heard good things about this product but is it really worth it? Do you actually see results?
Aela S.
West Mifflin, PA
Just got a bottle of this...has anyone had success? I am only taking 2 pills per day. What dosage have you tried?