BY NATURE'S BOUNTY #1 in Beauty Supplements

Being healthy is always beautiful! With Nature’s Bounty® Optimal Solutions® Hair, Skin & Nails formula, you’ll look good and feel great! It contains just the right balance of nutrients to help support lustrous hair, strong nails and vibrant skin.* This innovative formula provides you with the vital nutrients your body needs to support your natural beauty from within. B Vitamins help with energy metabolism, and Biotin helps to maintain healthy hair.* Vitamin E and Vitamin C are antioxidants. Vitamin E contributes to skin health, and Vitamin C is involved in collagen production and formation, which forms the basis for vibrant skin.* Vitamin A assists with skin maintenance, and overall health.*

• Is this worth the $$$? And will it do anything to help me...1 Answers
  • Nature's Bounty Extra Strength Hair Skin & Nails Has any...2 Answers
  • What supplements do you take and why?!! I take Natures ...4 Answers
Rana⚽️ A.
Fremont , CA
yes this does have a super strong unpleasant smell, but this product works! I personally take these ones instead of the gummies because it has more biotin in it and the gummies has pork gelatin. However, I started using this product after I took off my acrylic nails because it damaged and weakened my nails. After a month my nails became so much strong and began to grow more. I didn't see a difference in my skin because I normally have clear skin. I noticed my face wasn't as oily though. My hair is really soft and grew more after taking this. I ordered mine off of amazon just for convenience of not going to the store. Even though it has a strong smell I would still highly recommend. If you buy this product you should sign up for the Nature's bounty challenge where you try the product risk free for 30 days and if you don't see a difference or if you're unsatisfied you get your money back guaranteed!
Melissa H.
Nottingham, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I started using this a while back. Its been maybe over 8 months. My hair use to be so thick and healthy. Ever since I gave birth to my daughter. It seems that I'm loosing hair more often. Which is making my hair thinned out. So, a friend told me I should start taking a supplement or some type of vitamins. I seen this at Walmart, and gave it a try. It really has done good for my hair. It feels way healthier and thicker. Its also helps my nails grow as well. The price is very seasonable as well. Which is always a plus. I highly recommend this product to anyone looking to improve their hair growth, nail growth and skin. I'm very happy with the product and will continue to use it.
Brianna C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great vitamins for fast and healthy hair growth. I have been using these vitamins off and on for years and I can say they truly work with helping hair grow. My hair grows very slow, 1⁄4 an inch a month, and I was able to get an inch in one month once I used these vitamins. The only con is that if I use these consistently for more than one month my face does start to break out halfway through month two. To combat this I personally use the vitamins every other month and I get great amounts of hair growth. I definitely recommend especially if you don’t want to pay for over priced branded vitamins. They all work the same.
Holli V.
Lombard, IL
I have been a long time user of this product! I used to struggle with horrible nails for ages and no matter how much I moisturised, they never got better. After only two weeks of taking these vitamins daily, my nails began to grow and the skin around the nail bed stopped splitting and peeling. I noticed a glow in my skin days after, and my hair is growing long and strong. Definitely recommend for someone who dyes their hair often, and for people who have bad nails. This product gets four stars because I can’t be certain it will work for everyone, but it has worked for me wonderfullyNature’s Bounty® Optimal Solutions® Hair, Skin & Nails
Taylor S.
I feel like a princess when I take these pills! I've been using this brand for years now and alternate between the gummy version ( Nature's Bounty® Optimal Solutions® Hair, Skin & Nails Gummies ) and this pill version. I think the pill version is a bit cheaper when you look at the overall cost.  I've noticed since using these products that my nails are stronger and grow pretty quickly.  My hair also doesn't seem to be breaking as much and gets greasy less quickly. Overall, i'm pretty satisfied with this brand. I will continue to use this everyday until I find a better option!
Ashton D.
Lithia, FL
Great potent biotin pill and can’t beat for the price !! I’ve used these on and off for years including the gummy ones and I’ve never been disappointed. I quit taking them for awhile since my natural color is light brown and I was trying to keep my roots from showing for as long as possible but I am currently in the process of doing balayage to my hair & I am trying to get the roots to actually grow in as quick as possible so I’m using these to speed up the process 😉
Quinn R.
Bozeman, MT
These are so damn good. They don’t taste like a typical nasty vitamin that you just want to get down. I really like them, they’re super easy to wake up and chew two of the gummies. The best part about these is the price! Not too awful like some higher end hair vitamin, but they do the job!
Monica T.
Monument, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
If you are looking for a product to make your hair, skin, and nails stand out. This is a great product! I personally prefer the gummy version, because you do have to take 3 of these pills at a time. This supplement makes your nails grow like crazy, hair shine, and my skin seems to respond better to moisturizing product.
Yaritza F.
Boston
I have been using this product on and off for 5 years. I absolutely love it and notice mostly my hair is healthier when I take these supplements. It does maintain my hair and I do feel like my hair grows longer. I do not see much of a difference with my skin or nails.
Emily N.
I really like these vitamins. I just finished my first bottle and have noticed my hair growling faster and my nails are much stronger when I take it. The only negative thing about it was that taking three a day did cause my face to break out a little more than usual which is normal when taking biotin. I scaled back to taking 1-2 a day which seemed to help and I was still able to see results. My nails peel and get very weak in the winter and this have majorly helped!!
Clarissa N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long until you see results?
Christina W.
Roseville, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
It says to take 3 tablets, do you take them all at once or throughout the day?
Stephanie C.
I heard a lot of good reviews regarding to this product. But does it really works?
Briana C.
Fort Worth, TX
I've heard good things about this product but is it really worth it? Do you actually see results?
sami m.
Hammonton, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this product work on curly hair and thick hair? I'm very curious. Any information is appreciated!