BY NATURE'S BOUNTY #4 in Beauty Supplements

Dietary Supplement. Beauty Starts on the Inside™ 150 Coated Capsules. Including: Collagen. Alpha Lipoic Acid. Calcium. Lustrous Hair*. Strong Nails*. Vibrant Skin* No artificial color or flavor, no sugar, no milk, no lactose, no soy, no gluten, no wheat, no yeast, no fish.  Sodium free. Guaranteed Quality ~ Laboratory Tested Laboratory tested to meet strict quality control standards for potency, purity and disintegration.  100% Quality Guaranteed. *These statements have not been eva.

• How many do you take a day? And does this product help grow out h...2 Answers
  • Opinions about Nature's Bounty Extra Strength Hair Skin & Nails1 Answers
  • How good is this product?1 Answers
Megan H.
Dallas, TX
This really does work!! My mother in law was the one that got me started on taking this because her hair was really thinning bad and then after she started using this we could all really see the difference in her hair. I like these gel tabs a lot better than chalky tablets because it makes it taste better, and I feel like the gel tablets dissolve faster too. This kind is also infused with argan oil, which I think is really good for hair. I really recommend trying these! My skin looks good, and I'm hoping this will help prevent against signs of aging too. I can really see a difference in my hair and nail growth and strength! I love this product, it really works.
Emily N.
I really like these vitamins. I just finished my first bottle and have noticed my hair growling faster and my nails are much stronger when I take it. The only negative thing about it was that taking three a day did cause my face to break out a little more than usual which is normal when taking biotin. I scaled back to taking 1-2 a day which seemed to help and I was still able to see results. My nails peel and get very weak in the winter and this have majorly helped!!
Moriah L.
I just purchased this 2 weeks ago, and I've been taking it everyday as suggested.  I've used this brand before and I've received good results from this beauty supplement.  There have been times when I've gone without it, and since my nails are usually fragile, my nails tend to easily split because they are thin.  When I start to take my supplement regularly, I start to see a difference in growth and strength.  I like the product because it works and the price is reasonable.  I also like this formula because they added Argan Oil, which in my opinion is a bonus.
Kendra G.
Ellwood City, PA
I am on my 4th bottle of this product and I plan to continue taking it.  I grow my hair out to donate it and attribute a lot of my luck having long, strong hair to this!  I have also been taking a Calcium supplement since it is not a significant part of this product.

If you are looking for hair help I would highly recommend this product.  I also purchase it at Costco or Sams Club and take only one a day.
Miranda V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is my favorite beauty supplement! It really makes my thin hair grow thick and beautiful, and I can really tell my nails are a lot stronger too! It’s really cheap and you get a lot! Highly recommend!
Stephanie S.
Somewhere
I would rate these 5 but they smell and taste horrible. I take them with milk so I don't have to belch vitamin all day. Love the performance really they do the job, despise the taste and smell. Ewwwwwww. Love/Hate lol. They are a great color too. Really guys can you knock down that fish dirt taste tho?!
Ariana F.
Sunnyvale, CA
I've been taking these vitamins for several weeks now, and I have to say i'm very impressed with the strength it has given to my brittle nails. My nails would be so thin and brittle and bend super easily, but now they stay strong. It has mnde my hair more shiny and healthy looking as well.
Val.🙃 H.
It worked so quick! It made my hair thicker in just a few days! I really love this product. I use it everyday and I've been feeling more energized and waking up feeling great. It's actually really good for being this price. I recommend it to my sister and she loved it.
Maddie L.
I swear by biotin! Is the only reason why my thin hair has been able to grow so long, all the weight to the middle of my back! This brand is fantastic. I truly feel like the dosage does wonders and I will stick by them and continue to buy again and again.
LORI H.
Pittston, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I took these vitamins for 3 months straight every day , and didn't see no difference , they taste good , but not effective for me , so maybe they would be effective for others , I wouldn't buy these again , liked the packaging ,
Clarissa N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
How long until you see results?
Christina W.
Roseville, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
It says to take 3 tablets, do you take them all at once or throughout the day?
Stephanie C.
I heard a lot of good reviews regarding to this product. But does it really works?
Briana C.
Fort Worth, TX
I've heard good things about this product but is it really worth it? Do you actually see results?
Aela S.
West Mifflin, PA
Just got a bottle of this...has anyone had success? I am only taking 2 pills per day. What dosage have you tried?