BY NATURE'S BOUNTY #4 in Beauty Supplements

Dietary Supplement. Beauty Starts on the Inside™ 150 Coated Capsules. Including: Collagen. Alpha Lipoic Acid. Calcium. Lustrous Hair*. Strong Nails*. Vibrant Skin* No artificial color or flavor, no sugar, no milk, no lactose, no soy, no gluten, no wheat, no yeast, no fish.  Sodium free. Guaranteed Quality ~ Laboratory Tested Laboratory tested to meet strict quality control standards for potency, purity and disintegration.  100% Quality Guaranteed. *These statements have not been eva.

siia N.
siia N.
I've NEVER reviewed a product before, but I felt compelled to review these. My nails were SOOO brittle, constantly flaking, chipping, and breaking off. I ordered these not expecting much (I've gotten the gummies before and didn't really notice much change)- in a month my nails have completely healed- in a way I almost don't think is possible except that it's happening to my own hands. I had a habit of bending my nails when I was bored because they were so grossly thin and flaked- now they are super strong and solid. IT IS AMAZING. I don't expect everyone to get the results I did, but I am soooo happy I gave these a try so now I know they work for me.
Giovanna H.
Giovanna H.
Alpharetta, GA
Biotin is just great. I take a look at of supplement and vitamins for my troubled skin. You have to be consistent with your supplements so they can actually work. I have brittle nails, bad skin and dry damaged curly hair that takes decades to grow. Biotin truly helps with all this. My nails are still awful but they grow faster and are stronger thanks to biotin. I can tell the difference when I stop taking them for some days. My hair grows a lot. You can tell because you'll be shaving your legs and armpits very frequently.
J L.
J L.
Little Rock, AR
This is my 3rd purchase for these vitamins and I must say I have no complaints. I take them for overall nail strength and hair growth. I can definitely tell a difference in the strength and shine of nails. I have made any measurements with hair growth, but I were to see any extra growth that would just be a plus. The gel caps are easy to swallow and aren't hard on my stomach. I would recommend these to anyone and at a reasonable price, around $12 for 180 count bottle, they're worth a try.
Sara I.
Sara I.
Okay, well I liked the idea of taking something to benefit my hair, nails and skin especially, but this did not work for me. The smell? Horrible. The taste? Worse. And the worst part of all is that my skin broke out from taking these. I researched and found mixed reviews, and I was not alone when it came to some other experiences with this product. I stopped taking the pills after having taken 1 a day (didn't want to overdo it at first since I'm not keen on pills) for around 15ish days.
Ruchi S.
Ruchi S.
Champaign, IL
I wanted a supplement for my hair as I am suffering from heavy hair fall because of hypothyroidism. I bought two bottles under BOGO scheme. I finished both of them but did not notice any difference in the amount of hair fall. Also, I did not see any improvement in my skin. I can't say anything about nails as I keep them very short. Overall, it was a wastage of money for me. Also, you to take three capsules a day. I would prefer something where I have take only one and which works.
Maja S.
Maja S.
Seattle, WA
Can't say I've noticed a crazy difference just yet but I remain a firm believer in these and take them religiously. There seems to be a bit of an argan oil aftertaste but it's certainly a small price to pay. My nails have definitely been stronger. Also, something you don't think about- this vitamin has almost 100% DV of all essential vitamins, so, if you're not taking a multivitamin (which you should!) it's helping your whole body, not just your hair, skin, and nails!
Hollie L.
Hollie L.
I do notice a slight difference in my skin when I'm using these, as opposed to not using them. That being said, it's not going to be a "miracle cure" for troubled skin and I haven't really noticed any effect on my hair or nails. It may be more effective if you change your diet as well. I have re-purchased and continue to take them, however - a slight positive difference in my skin is better than no difference at all, so overall I am pleased with this purchase.
Natalie G.
Natalie G.
Been using these for a month now and saw a quick change in my nails. They feel stronger and grow faster! I haven't noticed a difference much in my face nor have I broken out more. As far as my hair I have noticed a difference but I am also doing other things with my hair as well to see a growth difference (shampoo, ect). These have helped out as far as my hair though! I definitely would recommend and they are a reasonable price
Marissa S.
Marissa S.
Lk Junaluska, NC
Wellness Guru Expert
I've have tried the drugstore versions on these vitamins and they don't even come close. When I switched from these to a generic brand my nails began to split into layers and break like crazy. It is more than worth the extra $3 to buy the name brand since it has higher concentrations of biotin and other goodies. Don't skimp - buy these, I only need to take two a day instead of three. So worth the money!!!!!!!
Jackie H.
Jackie H.
Lawrenceburg, KY
Been taking for a while and they work well. I've noticed my hair as grown a lot more then normal. It helped my nails tremendously. I wore acrylic nails for probably a good solid 8 months or more because i hated my nails but that also just weakened my nails. When i started taking these I took my fakes off and my nails strengthened up and look amazing now. I haven't really seen much difference in my skin
Christina W.
Christina W.
Roseville, MI
Wellness Guru Expert
It says to take 3 tablets, do you take them all at once or throughout the day?
Clarissa N.
Clarissa N.
Wellness Guru Expert
How long until you see results?
Briana C.
Briana C.
Fort Worth, TX
I've heard good things about this product but is it really worth it? Do you actually see results?
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
I heard a lot of good reviews regarding to this product. But does it really works?
Diana R.
Diana R.
Albion, MI
Wellness Guru Expert
I just ordered this I was wondering what people's experience was with this product and how long before a noticeable change, good or bad?