Nature's Bounty Evening Primrose Oil 1000mg uploaded by Vanessa T.

BY NATURE'S BOUNTY

Dietary Supplement Promotes Women s Health* Standardized GLA 9% 90 mg Standardized GLA Natural Support For Women with PMS* Rapid Release Liquid Softgel Evening Primrose is a natural source of the unsaturated fatty acid, Gamma-Linolenic Acid , that promotes women s health and helps provide nutritional support for PMS.* The Evening Primrose used for Nature s Bounty is cold pressed and void of Hexane. The GLA and LA ingredient dosage provides conformity in each softgel. The consistency of potency is guaranteed by assay. Nature s Bounty s Evening Primrose Oil assures quality, reliability, and purity. No Artificial Color, Flavors or Sweetener, No Preservatives, No Sugar, No Starch, No Milk, No Lactose, No Gluten, No Wheat, No Yeast, No Fish. Sodium Free. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to d see more...

• Has anyone seen any difference after they used it? Also how long ...1 Answers
  • Has anyone not taken 3 a day and still seen improvement? I though...1 Answers
  • How long until you can see lasting results? Is this more of an 'a...1 Answers
Nature's Bounty Evening Primrose Oil 1000mg
  • "Take these every day to benefit my PMS symptoms, breast health hair, skin and nails. " in 1 review
Maria V.
So I stumbled upon these supplements while in Pintrest and I gave them a try and so far 3weeks I've felt better but I have yet to see when my monthly gift comes and that's where I will be in. Ahhhh if indeed a little bit of a change I see. My skin is clearer but yet get some flare ups. I hope in another month I'll get to re-write this and share if at least in the two months minimal or max change I feel or see with you all. ūüĎćūüŹľ
Nina B.
S Plainfield, NJ
These pills worked miracles for my cystic acne. I picked them up at cvs and only an hour after I took the first one my acne felt less inflamed. I haven't had one breakout since I started taking them. I'm really ecstatic about this supplement and I encourage everyone who suffers from acne to try them!
Anne O.
Burke, VA
I read that these help with making your skin look extra radiant and it's true! I started taking them everyday and it was wonderful. My skin looked clear, radiant, and almost dewy? I had to stop taking it because it interfered with my medication but I recommend it
Emily B.
Norfolk, VA
I'm honestly so impressed right now! I'm currently in the process of testing to see if this is the product that has helped my acne basically diminish! I've had hormonal acne since I was 12 I'm now almost 20 and my acne is currently gone? Miracle I'm telling you
Brooke B.
Wellness Guru Expert
I started taking these after reading about acne remedies along with hormonal acne supplements.
About 1-2 weeks in, my face started having rough texture, little zits and bumps. I continued, fighting through but I never saw an improvement.
Further reading, evening primrose can not work for everyone, based on the Omega contact and your diet. If you're high in Omega 3 or Omega 6, you need to balance each one out. So much American food now is higher in Omega 6. Anyway just saying do your research because everyone is so different.
Samantha S.
Springfield, VT
I will be upfront with you all: I totally got sucked into a Pinterest vortex with these little suckers! Look up "Evening Primrose Oil" and there, and you will be amazed at the long laundry lists of benefits these supplements can help with (I also post them at the end of the this review for the lazy girls reading. Holla). But the ones that were the most enticing for me personally were for PMS symptoms and for hormonal (cystic) acne. As somebody who suffers from severe period cramps AND extremely painful cystic acne every month, I was desperate and hopeful for any help I could get my hands on. I had friends RAVE to me the wonderful things it had done for their skin and I was sold. I have been taking them daily (3 times a day) for over a month now, and it seems too early to tell if it's working wonders for me just yet. I read somewhere that it could take anywhere from 2-6 months to REALLY see the full benefits in your skin and overall health with EPO. I will say that my skin has been clearing up over time, I still get my hormonal flares when my little friend comes to visit. The cramping hasn't been as bad as usual either. So I feel pretty good about it so far.

My one complaint I do have for this particular brand is the price you pay for amount of softgels you get. I paid $12 for one bottle of 60 softgels. At the time (because I'm dumb and assumed I'd only be taking one supplement a day), I assumed I would be getting a 2 month supply in that one bottle, so the $12 price tag seemed reasonable. However once I returned home and went to take one, the directions suggested taking 3 supplements a day. Meaning that one $12 bottle wouldn't even be a months supply.... Ouch. I'm definitely going to shop around for a better value once I use these ones up. So I'm giving these a B because I'm cheap, impatient and stubborn. If you expect me to pay for a supplement that will cost me over $200 for a years supply, I better see quick results!

I will be sure to check back after more time has passed for an update!!

For those of you who are curious, here is what Pinterest has to say about EPO:
every woman should be taking evening primrose oil. great anti-aging supplement. will see major improvement in skin tightening and preventing wrinkles. helps with hormonal acne, pms, weight control, chronic headaches, menopause, endometriosis, joint pain, diabetes, eczema, ms, infertility, hair, nails, and scalp.
Emily J.
Hopewell Jct, NY
Amazing. I wasn't feeling totally myself since I started taking birth control. This helped me feel more like me and it's good for your hair and just over all health. I would recommend this product.
Chelsea F.
PITTSBURGH, PA
I know there are a lot of women out there who don't think Evening Primrose does much for them, but I would say that all supplements are trial and error. I think this is one that you should give a try... I have noticed softer skin, less PMS symptoms, my "down there" area feels better and healtheir overall and I haven't had as many chronic headaches as I normally do. I'm not saying this supplement is for you, but I am saying give it a try!
Arlene D.
El Paso, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
I began taking this product when I was 37 weeks pregnant and it helped me deliver my baby quickly! At 37 weeks I was taking one orally and one vaginally at night, at 38 weeks 2 and 2, 39 weeks 3 and 3.
Lauren C.
Egg Harbor Township, NJ
I love this product because it is great for moody women like myself. Helps with PMS, and also helps with hair, skin & nails.
Wendy F.
lakewood, CA
Anyone seen results in their skin from taking this supplement?
Bri Y.
Alta Loma, CA
Has anyone seen any difference after they used it? Also how long did u use it before you saw a difference?
Pam C.
Pflugerville, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
Has anyone not taken 3 a day and still seen improvement? I thought it was once a day and the thought of taking 3 is just a pain.
Tessa R.
Atlanta, GA
How long until you can see lasting results? Is this more of an 'as needed' supplement or should I take daily?
Maria T P.
Wellness Guru Expert
I've been on depo for 3 years now. Will there be a problem if I start taking evening primrose for my acne which has gone worse these past two years?