Sporting GoodsExercise & FitnessFitness SupplementsNature's Bounty

Natures Bounty Energy Gummies contains 250 mcg of B-12 along with a unique blend of herbs. B-12 supports energy production by aiding in the conversion of food into energy.* Enjoy Natures Bounty Energy Complex Gummies in natural watermelon flavor every day!*

where can i buy them
How much caffeine is there in each gummy?
How do these compare energy wise to Olly energy gummies does anyone know?
Start your review of Natures Bounty Energy* Gummies 250 mcg of B-12, 50 mg Blend of Guarana Seed, Kola Nut & Green Tea Extract per serving 60!
Tammie V.
Grinnell, IA
I received these free to test and review. I have to say that I love them already! I can't drink caffeine so the B vitamins work great for me and they taste great.
Audrey N.
Sultan, WA
Natures Bounty Energy* Gummies 250 mcg of B-12, 50 mg Blend of Guarana Seed,
 Kola Nut & Green Tea Extract per serving 60 uploaded by Audrey N.
I love the gummies and how much energy I get from these vitamins. I don't love the weird after taste. It's absolutely horrible, and I like the energy more than the taste so I continue to take them.
Chelsea C.
Baltimore, MD
I was sent these delicious energy gummies for free by influenster. They were easy to take since they are so delicious . I can just grab and go and do not need water. I felt some added energy to my daily routine. Price point is good for the supply you get . I highly recommend these to anyone who has a hard time with drinking pre-workout or taking pills . didnt give you jitters and doesnt taste awful .
Donna R.
Mercersburg, PA
Natures Bounty Energy* Gummies 250 mcg of B-12, 50 mg Blend of Guarana Seed,
 Kola Nut & Green Tea Extract per serving 60 uploaded by Donna R.
A truly tasty vanilla protein shake that is a base for so many creative recipes! My favorite is to use orange flavored water enhancing packets mixed in- tastes like an orange creamsicle! Seriously the best tasting vanilla protein shake I have ever had and flavor is a big factor for me! A protein drink could be the holy grail of health benefits but if it tastes bad, I won't drink it so I was excited to try vanilla Premier Protein- its a game changer for sure!!!!
Gabriela A.
Natures Bounty Energy* Gummies 250 mcg of B-12, 50 mg Blend of Guarana Seed,
 Kola Nut & Green Tea Extract per serving 60 uploaded by Gabriela A.
After seeing how @influenster has constantly promoted these gomitas I decided to go running to the store and get them, the first thing I must say is that they are extremely delicious, from the moment you open the jar the artificial smell of the invade pin, it is extremely Delicious and when the tests are exactly the same as any gummy from a store! As for its composition have two types of caffeine (in guarana and cola) in addition to this its main compound is vitamin B12 that is perfect and very beneficial for the body, however, I felt more energy after Take them? The answer is NO, I felt absolutely nothing different. In addition to this I realized that if I ingest both gomitas a day (recommended dose in the package) I ended up with a big headache, I do not know if it will be related to the high amount of caffeine or if it is just a coincidence, but I have to Say it! Although it did not convince me as a product to energize me, I must say that vitamins are always helpful and that I will continue to take them, although probably change to another presentation of the same brand!
Stephanie E.
Natures Bounty Energy* Gummies 250 mcg of B-12, 50 mg Blend of Guarana Seed,
 Kola Nut & Green Tea Extract per serving 60 uploaded by Stephanie E.
Natures Bounty Energy* Gummies 250 mcg of B-12, 50 mg Blend of Guarana Seed, Kola Nut & Green Tea Extract per serving 60 I received this product in exchange for my honest review... So here it is! These gummies surprised me! I do not normally take supplements to boost my energy, however, these really did the trick to kick that 2pm low I usually feel at work. I would recommend trying if your trying to curb your coffee addiction! #BetterOffHealthy @Naturesbounty
Jennifer F.
trenton
These are very tasty gummies that do give you a boost of energy. The prime active ingredients are green tea extract, guarana extract, and kola nut extract, all have naturally occurring caffeine. I can be sensitive to caffeine so I was hoping for perhaps some other ingredients like ginger of ginkgo biloba. But I do think this is better for you than many hyper caffeinated products. I love gummies but I tend to take enough of them that I do wonder about the amount of sugar I am getting. But it does make the medicine go down. If you need to stay awake I recommend these over the more industrial strength and harsher products.
Andrea A.
Emporia, KS
When I first opened them they had an alcohol smell and it was very off putting. I went ahead and tried them, and they tasted so much better than they smelled. I haven't noticed any difference with energy levels as of yet.
Sandy D.
Philadelphia , PA
Natures Bounty Energy* Gummies 250 mcg of B-12, 50 mg Blend of Guarana Seed,
 Kola Nut & Green Tea Extract per serving 60 uploaded by Sandy D.
I WISH there was a way to SPEAK to someone at influenster. I AM VERY SICK. I cannot put things into my body like vitamins because they can interact with my medicines and I'm allergic to many inactive ingredients found in over the counter health/medicine products including antacids which have similar ingredients to gummy vitamins so I wouldn't try these if you paid me as it could cause me to get seriously ill or have an anaphylaxis reaction. BUT, I feel obligated to review these since they were sent in my very first VoxBox. I'm a bit disappointed since I can only review the cake and butter first hand. The Vichy89 would've been perfect since I'm 40 and need something like this and I'm ONLY interested in Beauty products, but no, no Vichy. Instead, I couldn't have kids and they send me Baby products (I do have a 14 yo stepson but these are for babies and SMELL like a baby, no one in my family wants to use these products). My hair is falling out in clumps due to my disease and I receive a hair mask I can't use and I'd be risking my life by taking the gummies so..... Thankfully I have a spouse who CAN take the gummies and use the hair mask. I will add his review of the hair mask shortly, but as for the Gummies... He says they taste BETTER than candy gummy bears! He doesn't notice anything in particular with this health by taking them but it's only been a few days. Usually it takes a couple weeks or even months to notice benefits from taking vitamins. He said to give it 4 out of 5 stars because while they taste great, he'd be worried about kids getting into them and eating too many because they taste TOO good. If that's not a glowing review I don't know what is. These products were absolutely FREE in exchange for my review so I'm not too disappointed. I'm happy that my spouse got to enjoy the products that I couldn't use. I just wish I could talk to someone at influenster. I shouldn't be left out of Voxboxes just because I am sick (aka different than most) and need different products, but I'm afraid that's exactly what would happen if I say I can't use something. Anything health related is a joke to someone who is chronically ill with a disease that can't be cured. If they had sent the other box of products (Vichy and spray instead of mask) I would've at least been able to review those myself. Please @influenster CONTACT ME. I've reached out on Twitter multiple times Natures Bounty Energy* Gummies 250 mcg of B-12, 50 mg Blend of Guarana Seed, Kola Nut & Green Tea Extract per serving 60with no response.
Angelina S.
These gummy vitamins taste really good and are easy to take. Use these as a daily supplement for low vitamin B level. Energy is increased with continued use.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...