BY NATURE'S BOUNTY #6 in Vitamins & Supplements

Nature’s Bounty® Energy Gummies contains 250 mcg of B-12 along with a unique blend of herbs. B-12 supports energy production by aiding in the conversion of food into energy.* Enjoy Nature's Bounty Energy Complex Gummies in natural watermelon flavor every day!*

• Do they really give you energy?1 Answers
  • Who is loving their voxbox?? Meeeee! Nature's Bounty® Energy Gummies2 Answers
  • Has anyone had issues posting the gummies to their Instagram for ...3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Sandy D.
Sandy D.
Philadelphia, PA
I WISH there was a way to SPEAK to someone at influenster. I AM VERY SICK. I cannot put things into my body like vitamins because they can interact with my medicines and I'm allergic to many inactive ingredients found in over the counter health/medicine products including antacids which have similar ingredients to gummy vitamins so I wouldn't try these if you paid me as it could cause me to get seriously ill or have an anaphylaxis reaction.

BUT, I feel obligated to review these since they were sent in my very first VoxBox. I'm a bit disappointed since I can only review the cake and butter first hand. The Vichy89 would've been perfect since I'm 40 and need something like this and I'm ONLY interested in Beauty products, but no, no Vichy. Instead, I couldn't have kids and they send me Baby products (I do have a 14 yo stepson but these are for babies and SMELL like a baby, no one in my family wants to use these products). My hair is falling out in clumps due to my disease and I receive a hair mask I can't use and I'd be risking my life by taking the gummies so.....

Thankfully I have a spouse who CAN take the gummies and use the hair mask. I will add his review of the hair mask shortly, but as for the Gummies...

He says they taste BETTER than candy gummy bears! He doesn't notice anything in particular with this health by taking them but it's only been a few days. Usually it takes a couple weeks or even months to notice benefits from taking vitamins. He said to give it 4 out of 5 stars because while they taste great, he'd be worried about kids getting into them and eating too many because they taste TOO good. If that's not a glowing review I don't know what is.

These products were absolutely FREE in exchange for my review so I'm not too disappointed. I'm happy that my spouse got to enjoy the products that I couldn't use. I just wish I could talk to someone at influenster. I shouldn't be left out of Voxboxes just because I am sick (aka different than most) and need different products, but I'm afraid that's exactly what would happen if I say I can't use something.

Anything health related is a joke to someone who is chronically ill with a disease that can't be cured. If they had sent the other box of products (Vichy and spray instead of mask) I would've at least been able to review those myself. Please @influenster CONTACT ME. I've reached out on Twitter multiple times Nature's Bounty® Energy Gummieswith no response.
Gabriela A.
Gabriela A.
After seeing how @influenster has constantly promoted these gomitas I decided to go running to the store and get them, the first thing I must say is that they are extremely delicious, from the moment you open the jar the artificial smell of the invade pin, it is extremely Delicious and when the tests are exactly the same as any gummy from a store! As for its composition have two types of caffeine (in guarana and cola) in addition to this its main compound is vitamin B12 that is perfect and very beneficial for the body, however, I felt more energy after Take them? The answer is NO, I felt absolutely nothing different. In addition to this I realized that if I ingest both gomitas a day (recommended dose in the package) I ended up with a big headache, I do not know if it will be related to the high amount of caffeine or if it is just a coincidence, but I have to Say it! Although it did not convince me as a product to energize me, I must say that vitamins are always helpful and that I will continue to take them, although probably change to another presentation of the same brand!
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Ringwood, NJ
I received these for free from Influenster to test and review. I was skeptical with these as they were "Energy" gummies. Normally anything that claims to give energy usually does squat for me. Coffee, energy drinks, supplements, you name it. These were about the same. I could tell a little bit of a difference, but not a significant one for me to want to add these to my daily routine. As a mom of an infant, sleep is hard to come by, and I wake from day to day just wanting to sleep. I have been taking these energy gummies in the morning with my first meal and I can tell that it helps me stay alert and want to remain awake. I don't have an umlimited supply with energy, and I still want to sleep. If anything, this gives me mental energy, not physical energy. The watermelon flavor was impressive, but this does not taste anywhere close to a fresh, cold piece of watery and juicy watermelon! The gummies are chewable; they remind me of the consistency of gummy bears.
Alisa O.
Alisa O.
Northridge, CA
I have never tried Nature's Bounty products before but I was recently sent a free sample in my Darling Vox Box. The first thing I noticed was how delicious these gummies are. They are by far the best tasting gummies I have ever tasted in my life. I do love watermelon flavor so that may have helped. I have also noticed since taking these gummies that I have had an increase level in my energy and have managed to get caught up on house work and other things that needed done. Overall I really like these gummies and plan on grabbing a bottle when these ones run out.
Edith P.
Edith P.
Marion, OH
I received this with my Influenster VoxBox to try for free. I've tried other vitamins by Nature's Bounty and have loved the results compaired to other brands. This is my first time trying an energy gummy though. I already have low energy, so I've been on the lookout to find something to help with upping my energy levels. So the first day I tried these gummies, I was amazed at the difference in my energy level. I was more alert, energized, more mentally alert, and ready to take action. The gummies tasted great and they weren't to chewy or to rubbery. The packaging is appealing and bottle is easy to open. I recommend this product to anyone who could use the extra boost of energy.
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Davenport, IA
I got these free in my voxbox and they tasted pretty good. I felt a bit energized and hope this increases overtime. It was a little bit, but not a whole bunch. They have a great taste and reminds me of a bit of candy for a vitamin. I am not sure if I will take them daily, but maybe for a bit of a pick me up. I was very impressed by the size of the container and how many were in the package. I had my husband try some as well and he was impressed by the flavor. These were like little tasty gummies. I was hoping to be able to find these in a large container, but have not had much luck yet. It really is more of a month or two week supply. I am going to toss a container in with gifts for college students, pms packages, and overall get well soon baskets. They are the perfect size to do so.
Natasha H.
Natasha H.
Evarts, KY
These taste great and the energy boost is apparent. I am blessed and recieved these free from influenster to test and review. I will be purchasing these in the future and have added them to my vitamin routine for the energy and extra nourishment they provide. I take mine after breakfast and again in the evening with my vitamin gummies. They taste like gummy bears with no nasty vitamin taste or aftertaste, which is a must for me. My energy level has noticeably increased and I love that it is all natural and safe. I have always hated energy drinks and capsules that give you the shakes. I recommend this as a much safer and natural alternative.
Lainey D.
Lainey D.
Washington, DC
I received this product free and couldn't wait to try it. You see, I have a 15mo old son who is excited about life and lives it on his own terms. I am not always in the mood to run with him, often time, it's just hard to keep up. Thanks to these energy gummies, I have the "pick me up" boost that I need without the awful crash. The taste is great (I love fruit gummies) and the packaging is A1. I can let my son shake and toss the bottle around without fear of the cap coming off. I am excited about having this product join my daily routine.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Lawrenceville, GA
I received these free in my #darlingvoxbox and I was a little hesitant to try them because so many of the gummy vitamins I've taken in the last have been disgusting. I tried them and they don't taste like candy but they do taste pretty good. I struggle with low energy due to my hypothyroidism and anemia. It gave me a little kick and I just started taking them. I already liked the nature's bounty brand. When I buy vitamins I usually buy this brand. It will definitely be added to my grocery list. Nature's Bounty® Energy Gummies
KAIESHA F.
KAIESHA F.
Red Oak, TX
I received this with my Influenster VoxBox to try for free. I was excited to see that this product had green tea extract in it. AWESOME! The guarana seed and kola nut were just added extras that will serve to help with my weight loss goals.  I have two jobs, so energy is definitely an ongoing concern in order to be effective with the communities that I serve. I am very familiar with Nature's Bounty products, but this is my first time using one that focuses on energy.  If you have corn allergies, I would speak with your doctor first, as it does have corn syrup as one of the ingredients.
Megan V.
Megan V.
Ashland, KY
Has anyone tried these? I can't wait to try them! I need some energy!
Mal G.
Mal G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Has anyone had issues posting the gummies to their Instagram for the voxbox? It says it cant find mine, but all the hashtags are copied correctly & everything in the post looks good.
Spontaneous W.
Spontaneous W.
How much is this product?
Latara G.
Latara G.
Detroit, MI
Do they come in a larger size
Kimberly R.