BY NATURE'S BOUNTY #9 in Vitamins & Supplements

Nature’s Bounty® Energy Gummies contains 250 mcg of B-12 along with a unique blend of herbs. B-12 supports energy production by aiding in the conversion of food into energy.* Enjoy Nature's Bounty Energy Complex Gummies in natural watermelon flavor every day!*

• Do they really give you energy?2 Answers
  • Who is loving their voxbox?? Meeeee! Nature's Bounty® Energy Gummies2 Answers
  • Has anyone had issues posting the gummies to their Instagram for ...3 Answers
naf C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Omg I love the taste of these gummies. They are so chewy and strong. They are definitely healthy and energizing. You can buy them at a pretty decent price. They come in a variety of flavors, this one is watermelon. You can actually taste a little bit of watermelon from the gummy. These gummies are made from natural colors and flavors and are laboratory tested. Nature's Bounty is a great brand. I would definitely recommend these gummies to everyone.
ana w.
Springfield, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are absolutely delicious! Sometimes when I'm on the go I don't have time to stop for coffee or even if I'm home working I don't want to have two or three cups a day just keep my momentum going so these gummies are fabulous they taste amazing, they're nice and chewy but not rock hard either perfect consistency wonderful flavor but not too strong either definitely grateful when you're in a pinch and need to get things done! I think my favorite overall part is with coffee sometimes you get Jitters with these guys no shakes!
Emily B.
Brooklyn, NY
I'm a huge vitamin fan, and these are by far my favorite gummies that I've tried when it comes to both taste and effect! They're a crucial part of my daily routine, and they're so reasonably priced that it's easy for me to keep up this good habit. I look forward to eating them every day - that's how good the watermelon flavor is! Since I started taking these, I've actually completely given up coffee, so I'm saving both money and calories (I only drank fancy coffees with a lot of milk and sugar), and I'm not getting any caffeine-related headaches or stomachaches! Love, love, love this product!
Katelyn L.
orlando, florida
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are very tasty gummies that do give you a boost of energy. The prime active ingredients are green tea extract, guarana extract, and kola nut extract, all have naturally occurring caffeine. I can be sensitive to caffeine so I was hoping for perhaps some other ingredients like ginger of ginkgo biloba. But I do think this is better for you than many hyper caffeinated products. I love gummies but I tend to take enough of them that I do wonder about the amount of sugar I am getting. But it does make the medicine go down. If you need to stay awake I recommend these over the more industrial strength and harsher products.
Michelle S.
Bogata, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Taste great, but unfortunately they gave me a terrible stomach ache every time I took them. I tried taking them with and without food, and every time I felt so sick. I wouldn’t purchase them again for myself, but someone else may have better luck with them.
Sandy D.
Philadelphia, PA
I WISH there was a way to SPEAK to someone at influenster. I AM VERY SICK. I cannot put things into my body like vitamins because they can interact with my medicines and I'm allergic to many inactive ingredients found in over the counter health/medicine products including antacids which have similar ingredients to gummy vitamins so I wouldn't try these if you paid me as it could cause me to get seriously ill or have an anaphylaxis reaction.

BUT, I feel obligated to review these since they were sent in my very first VoxBox. I'm a bit disappointed since I can only review the cake and butter first hand. The Vichy89 would've been perfect since I'm 40 and need something like this and I'm ONLY interested in Beauty products, but no, no Vichy. Instead, I couldn't have kids and they send me Baby products (I do have a 14 yo stepson but these are for babies and SMELL like a baby, no one in my family wants to use these products). My hair is falling out in clumps due to my disease and I receive a hair mask I can't use and I'd be risking my life by taking the gummies so.....

Thankfully I have a spouse who CAN take the gummies and use the hair mask. I will add his review of the hair mask shortly, but as for the Gummies...

He says they taste BETTER than candy gummy bears! He doesn't notice anything in particular with this health by taking them but it's only been a few days. Usually it takes a couple weeks or even months to notice benefits from taking vitamins. He said to give it 4 out of 5 stars because while they taste great, he'd be worried about kids getting into them and eating too many because they taste TOO good. If that's not a glowing review I don't know what is.

These products were absolutely FREE in exchange for my review so I'm not too disappointed. I'm happy that my spouse got to enjoy the products that I couldn't use. I just wish I could talk to someone at influenster. I shouldn't be left out of Voxboxes just because I am sick (aka different than most) and need different products, but I'm afraid that's exactly what would happen if I say I can't use something.

Anything health related is a joke to someone who is chronically ill with a disease that can't be cured. If they had sent the other box of products (Vichy and spray instead of mask) I would've at least been able to review those myself. Please @influenster CONTACT ME. I've reached out on Twitter multiple times Nature's Bounty® Energy Gummieswith no response.
Amber D.
olivehurst, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These gummies are great. They taste marvelous they work very very well. I am a single mother of 4 and they help me get a little boost of energy right when you start getting tired towards the end of the day
Shatoya D.
I absolutely love these! I started taking them after having a c section, in addition to my prenatal vitamins. I was so exhausted, I knew I needed another “boost”.. (of course, always make sure everything is ok with your doctor before you take anything) this did it for me. I like that they are gummy, available almost everywhere and they taste like candy!
Ellen C.
Pt Pleasant, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
As much as I love Nature Made vitamins, I don’t like any product that adds an ingredient for extra energy. I got this in a Vox Box and did not think it worth buying again .
Gabriela A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
After seeing how @influenster has constantly promoted these gomitas I decided to go running to the store and get them, the first thing I must say is that they are extremely delicious, from the moment you open the jar the artificial smell of the invade pin, it is extremely Delicious and when the tests are exactly the same as any gummy from a store! As for its composition have two types of caffeine (in guarana and cola) in addition to this its main compound is vitamin B12 that is perfect and very beneficial for the body, however, I felt more energy after Take them? The answer is NO, I felt absolutely nothing different. In addition to this I realized that if I ingest both gomitas a day (recommended dose in the package) I ended up with a big headache, I do not know if it will be related to the high amount of caffeine or if it is just a coincidence, but I have to Say it! Although it did not convince me as a product to energize me, I must say that vitamins are always helpful and that I will continue to take them, although probably change to another presentation of the same brand!
Megan V.
Ashland, KY
Has anyone tried these? I can't wait to try them! I need some energy!
K J.
BAKERSFIELD, CA
Am I the only one that rushed out to get another bottle of the Energy Gummies? I am hooooooooked!
Mal G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Has anyone had issues posting the gummies to their Instagram for the voxbox? It says it cant find mine, but all the hashtags are copied correctly & everything in the post looks good.
Kimberly R.
Charlotte , NC
Who is loving their voxbox?? Meeeee! Nature's Bounty® Energy Gummies
Latara G.
Detroit, MI
Do they come in a larger size