NATURE'S BOUNTY® Energy Gummies

Nature’s Bounty® Energy Gummies contains 250 mcg of B-12 along with a unique blend of herbs. B-12 supports energy production by aiding in the conversion of food into energy.* Enjoy Nature's Bounty Energy Complex Gummies in natural watermelon flavor every day!*

How do these compare energy wise to Olly energy gummies does anyone know?
Has anyone tried these? Do they work? NATURE'S BOUNTY® Energy Gummies
So ive been taking these for a while and they havent been giving me that much energy... I really honestly haven't noticed a difference at all.
Start your review of NATURE'S BOUNTY® Energy Gummies!
How would you rate this product?
a month agoReston, VA
I seem to hit the mid-day lag really hard. I don't like pumping more caffeine into my body via coffee and I have been looking for a good alternative. I stumbled across this on amazon, read the reviews and decided to give it a try. I take two of these with a small meal in the morning before I head out to work. By mid-day I don't notice a lag and I do feel like I have more energy. I am not going to say I notice a huge difference, but I do feel more awake and feel like I do accomplish more when I get home after a long day. I would definitely recommend trying them out!
8 months agoCarmichael, CA
I'm not a fan of chewy candy so I was hesitant about these.   I didn't mind the flavor and they were easy to chew and swallow.  What I didn't like was that you had to chew at least two and the bottle didn't even contain enough for a month of using it.  They are also expensive - I looked at how much they cost versus other vitamins per dose and I wouldn't choose to use them since I'm on a budget.
2 years agoMiami, FL
NATURE'S BOUNTY® Energy Gummies uploaded by Gabriela A.
After seeing how @influenster has constantly promoted these gomitas I decided to go running to the store and get them, the first thing I must say is that they are extremely delicious, from the moment you open the jar the artificial smell of the invade pin, it is extremely Delicious and when the tests are exactly the same as any gummy from a store! As for its composition have two types of caffeine (in guarana and cola) in addition to this its main compound is vitamin B12 that is perfect and very beneficial for the body, however, I felt more energy after Take them? The answer is NO, I felt absolutely nothing different. In addition to this I realized that if I ingest both gomitas a day (recommended dose in the package) I ended up with a big headache, I do not know if it will be related to the high amount of caffeine or if it is just a coincidence, but I have to Say it! Although it did not convince me as a product to energize me, I must say that vitamins are always helpful and that I will continue to take them, although probably change to another presentation of the same brand!
5 months agoTenants Hbr, ME
These are by far my favorite gummy vitamin. Great taste and I feel they really support my energy as a mom of a busy four year old boy. Wish they sold a larger size so I didn’t have to buy them every month but so totally worth it. I look forward to taking these gummies every morning!
2 years agoMiami, FL
These gummies are sort of big, but they are chewy and tasteful , as expected. The bottle design is beautiful! They are inexpensive, but in my opinion they aren't really energizing . The energizer affect hasn't really been a plus in my eyes
2 years agoFrenchburg , KY
i recieved this product in a vox box for free, the energy is out of this world that i recieved from this. the price of these products arent too bad either, i've bought it a few times since i got my free sample of it. i'm a mom and i need all of the energy i can get, so this is a great product for me
10 months agoCouncil Blfs, IA
I’ve tried these gummies a handful of times and yes they do work! You do crash in the afternoon though. They are affordable. I only ever took one in the morning as I’m SUPER sensitive to caffeine. If your looking for an energy boost definitely give these a try.
8 months agoLorain, OH
Taste very good. Also gives you a great boost of energy that lasts a couple hours long, with no after-gummy crash. Would recommend for someone who doesn't like the taste of conventional energy drinks.
2 years agoPlattsburgh, NY
I wake up very early and don’t like coffee so this helps give me energy in the morning! Only downfall is since they are so good I can’t help. It eat them quick and I run out
5 months ago
I was not a fan of these.  The taste was not so good at all and I didn’t feel any more energized than normal.  Took for 2 weeks though just to make sure.  Would not recommend.
Received from Influenster
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
2 years ago
NATURE'S BOUNTY® Energy Gummies Hey guys what do you think of this gummies? You like ut?
Johanna P. 2 years ago