BY NATURE'S BOUNTY #9 in Vitamins & Supplements

Nature’s Bounty® Energy Gummies contains 250 mcg of B-12 along with a unique blend of herbs. B-12 supports energy production by aiding in the conversion of food into energy.* Enjoy Nature's Bounty Energy Complex Gummies in natural watermelon flavor every day!*

• Do they really give you energy?1 Answers
  • Who is loving their voxbox?? Meeeee! Nature's Bounty® Energy Gummies2 Answers
  • Has anyone had issues posting the gummies to their Instagram for ...3 Answers
Jennifer F.
Trenton, ME
Wellness Guru Expert
These are very tasty gummies that do give you a boost of energy. The prime active ingredients are green tea extract, guarana extract, and kola nut extract, all have naturally occurring caffeine. I can be sensitive to caffeine so I was hoping for perhaps some other ingredients like ginger of ginkgo biloba. But I do think this is better for you than many hyper caffeinated products. I love gummies but I tend to take enough of them that I do wonder about the amount of sugar I am getting. But it does make the medicine go down. If you need to stay awake I recommend these over the more industrial strength and harsher products.
Sandy D.
Philadelphia, PA
I WISH there was a way to SPEAK to someone at influenster. I AM VERY SICK. I cannot put things into my body like vitamins because they can interact with my medicines and I'm allergic to many inactive ingredients found in over the counter health/medicine products including antacids which have similar ingredients to gummy vitamins so I wouldn't try these if you paid me as it could cause me to get seriously ill or have an anaphylaxis reaction.

BUT, I feel obligated to review these since they were sent in my very first VoxBox. I'm a bit disappointed since I can only review the cake and butter first hand. The Vichy89 would've been perfect since I'm 40 and need something like this and I'm ONLY interested in Beauty products, but no, no Vichy. Instead, I couldn't have kids and they send me Baby products (I do have a 14 yo stepson but these are for babies and SMELL like a baby, no one in my family wants to use these products). My hair is falling out in clumps due to my disease and I receive a hair mask I can't use and I'd be risking my life by taking the gummies so.....

Thankfully I have a spouse who CAN take the gummies and use the hair mask. I will add his review of the hair mask shortly, but as for the Gummies...

He says they taste BETTER than candy gummy bears! He doesn't notice anything in particular with this health by taking them but it's only been a few days. Usually it takes a couple weeks or even months to notice benefits from taking vitamins. He said to give it 4 out of 5 stars because while they taste great, he'd be worried about kids getting into them and eating too many because they taste TOO good. If that's not a glowing review I don't know what is.

These products were absolutely FREE in exchange for my review so I'm not too disappointed. I'm happy that my spouse got to enjoy the products that I couldn't use. I just wish I could talk to someone at influenster. I shouldn't be left out of Voxboxes just because I am sick (aka different than most) and need different products, but I'm afraid that's exactly what would happen if I say I can't use something.

Anything health related is a joke to someone who is chronically ill with a disease that can't be cured. If they had sent the other box of products (Vichy and spray instead of mask) I would've at least been able to review those myself. Please @influenster CONTACT ME. I've reached out on Twitter multiple times Nature's Bounty® Energy Gummieswith no response.
Madison J.
Pittsburgh
I bought these on a whim, but wow! So impressed. I usually struggle with taking vitamins, but these are delicious, and I look forward to taking the every day. They do give me noticeable energy (probably the caffeine honestly). I'm usually exhausted by the end of my 10 hour shifts, but when I take these I'm still going strong the entire night. Definitely will be repurchasing.
Julia A.
Plattsburgh , NY
Wellness Guru Expert
I wake up very early and don’t like coffee so this helps give me energy in the morning! Only downfall is since they are so good I can’t help. It eat them quick and I run out
tiffany s.
Frenchburg, KY
i recieved this product in a vox box for free, the energy is out of this world that i recieved from this. the price of these products arent too bad either, i've bought it a few times since i got my free sample of it. i'm a mom and i need all of the energy i can get, so this is a great product for me
Gabriela A.
Wellness Guru Expert
After seeing how @influenster has constantly promoted these gomitas I decided to go running to the store and get them, the first thing I must say is that they are extremely delicious, from the moment you open the jar the artificial smell of the invade pin, it is extremely Delicious and when the tests are exactly the same as any gummy from a store! As for its composition have two types of caffeine (in guarana and cola) in addition to this its main compound is vitamin B12 that is perfect and very beneficial for the body, however, I felt more energy after Take them? The answer is NO, I felt absolutely nothing different. In addition to this I realized that if I ingest both gomitas a day (recommended dose in the package) I ended up with a big headache, I do not know if it will be related to the high amount of caffeine or if it is just a coincidence, but I have to Say it! Although it did not convince me as a product to energize me, I must say that vitamins are always helpful and that I will continue to take them, although probably change to another presentation of the same brand!
Arlene Y.
Wellness Guru Expert
Being older, I can really notice a positive difference in the way I feel since taking this product on a regular basis! My nails seem to be getting stronger! I have brittle nails to begin with. I recommend this product to any older women!
Kristen F.
Winchester , CA
Wellness Guru Expert
These really help give me a great burst of energy. I usually take them before I head to the gym or when I’m feeling super tired and having trouble waking up lol. I think they work really well compared to others.
Sarah D.
Ringwood, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert
I received these for free from Influenster to test and review. I was skeptical with these as they were "Energy" gummies. Normally anything that claims to give energy usually does squat for me. Coffee, energy drinks, supplements, you name it. These were about the same. I could tell a little bit of a difference, but not a significant one for me to want to add these to my daily routine. As a mom of an infant, sleep is hard to come by, and I wake from day to day just wanting to sleep. I have been taking these energy gummies in the morning with my first meal and I can tell that it helps me stay alert and want to remain awake. I don't have an umlimited supply with energy, and I still want to sleep. If anything, this gives me mental energy, not physical energy. The watermelon flavor was impressive, but this does not taste anywhere close to a fresh, cold piece of watery and juicy watermelon! The gummies are chewable; they remind me of the consistency of gummy bears.
Alisa O.
Northridge, CA
I have never tried Nature's Bounty products before but I was recently sent a free sample in my Darling Vox Box. The first thing I noticed was how delicious these gummies are. They are by far the best tasting gummies I have ever tasted in my life. I do love watermelon flavor so that may have helped. I have also noticed since taking these gummies that I have had an increase level in my energy and have managed to get caught up on house work and other things that needed done. Overall I really like these gummies and plan on grabbing a bottle when these ones run out.
Megan V.
Ashland, KY
Has anyone tried these? I can't wait to try them! I need some energy!
Mal G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Has anyone had issues posting the gummies to their Instagram for the voxbox? It says it cant find mine, but all the hashtags are copied correctly & everything in the post looks good.
K J.
BAKERSFIELD, CA
Am I the only one that rushed out to get another bottle of the Energy Gummies? I am hooooooooked!
Belma G.
El Paso, TX
Is this product only good for adults and how good is it?
ana m.