Nature's Bounty Echinacea uploaded by Heidi V.

BY NATURE'S BOUNTY

Dietary Supplement Promotes Immune System Health * Natural Whole Herb* Echinacea supports immune system health and can be used at anytime of year.* Echinacea is especially popular during times of seasonal change. Nature s Bounty s Guarantee: We use only the finest quality herbs and spices. Each is screened and finely milled for quick release. Nature s Bounty s preservative-free gelatin capsules contain pure milled herb powder. Nature s Bounty s Natural Whole Herb products utilize ground plant parts to provide the natural components in the amounts found in nature. No Artificial Color, Flavors or Sweetener, No Preservatives, No Sugar, No Starch, No Milk, No Lactose, No Gluten, No Wheat, No Yeast, No Fish. Sodium Free. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. see more...

Ashley C.
Wellness Guru Expert
I always take Echinacea when I have a cold, and I've honestly never noticed if it makes a difference, but I keep taking it. It is supposed to be a good preventative measure, so maybe that's it, I take it after I'm already sick. Anyhow, they're easy to take, slightly smelly, affordable and widely available. Echinacea also comes in tea form, which I think I'll try next, hopefully to thwart a cold.
Patricia B.
Wellness Guru Expert
Taking the advice of my doctor, I take two pills at 400 mg each with food a day when I have a cold to help boost my immune system. It definitely helps! I bought this at my local CVS when they had a buy one get one free deal.
Heidi V.
Most of the time you'll see echinacea paired with golden seal but because I am lactating i was happy to find that this brand offer just the echinacea alone. This always gets rid of my cold before it comes.
Chelsea W.
Columbus, OH
A guy I was dating awhile back told me about using echinacea for a cold and at first I thought he was crazy. But I decided to give it a try anyways. I'm super glad that I did! Everytime I feel like I'm getting sick, I start taking one of these a day and it dramatically helps me feel better quicker.