Nature's Bounty Earthly Elements Grapefruit Aromatherapy 100% Pure Essential Oil, 0.34 fl oz

BY NATURE'S BOUNTY

Nature's Bounty Earthly Elements Grapefruit Aromatherapy 100% Pure Essential Oil: 100% pure essential oil Uplifting Vegetarian Vegan see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
We don't have this particular one where I live but I picked it up when I visited my mom. I am not disappointed it smells wonderful! So much like a real grapefruit!! Not fake smelling one bit.
I use this in sprays, bath bombs, oil diffusers and almost anything you can think of.
I recommend this product.
Rebekah H.
Spruce Pine, NC
This lifts my spirits every time I smell it! It's super easy to use and to control. I smell it everyday when j need lifting up. I went way past my expectations. I would recommend to others, however the smell is strong.
Cherry J.
I bought this to use in sugar scrubs for a little pick me up but it doesn't really smell like grapefruit to me. I'm not sure what it smells like, it's citrusy but not anywhere near the vibrant, refreshing smell I was going for
Alyssa R.
Philadelphia, PA
Smells delicious in my new essential oil diffuser. My office smells yummy and clean. It also is supposed to stimulate productivity. I got it off amazon.