Nature's Bounty Earthly Elements Aromatherapy Lavender 100% Pure Essential Oil, 0.34 fl oz uploaded by Melissa K.

BY NATURE'S BOUNTY

Nature's Bounty Earthly Elements Aromatherapy Lavender 100% Pure Essential Oil: 100% pure essential oil Soothing Vegetarian Vegan see more...

Buy on Walmart
Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
This is a great lavender! I use it for sprays, soaps and even medically.
This lavender is strong so a little really goes a long way.
It isn't cheap but it is normally cheaper than other brands and really just as good!
If your looking for lavender grab this one. I don't think you'll be disappointed.
Melissa K.
Easley
I love love love this lavendar oil! I find it to be a bit pricey but well worth the money paid. I use it in my cool mist diffuser, bathwater, a dab or two on my pillow at night is very relaxing.
Cherry J.
I use this when I make sugar scrubs and also in hot baths! The lavender scent is pleasant but a little bit heavy. I bought this because it was affordable and wanted to try it. I will be trying another brand next as the lavender scent just seems too heavy to me.
Elizabeth H.
Owensboro, KY
I love this scent! Very strong. I apply it to my wrists at night to help me calm down and fall asleep. It's also good for anxiety. Very calming! Smell lasts for about 20 minutes.
Cassie R.
Omg this is my favorite lavender oil of all!!! Im sad they are not going to be selling it at walmart. Ive tried every oil at different stores and by far this is my favorite. Its definitely not strong at all compared to others ive smelled.