Nature's Bounty E-400 IU uploaded by McKayla P.

BY NATURE'S BOUNTY

Dietary Supplement Value Size 100% Preservative Free Promotes: Heart Health* Circulatory Health* Immune Health* Healthy Skin* Powerful Antioxidant Support* Vitamin E promotes immune function and helps support cardiovascular health.* Vitamin E contains antioxidant properties that help fight free radicals in the body.* Free radicals may contribute to the premature aging of cells.* Our Vitamin E is made with purity in mind - so you are assured of quality supplementation. Nature s Bounty s Vitamin E is perfect for everyone and comes in a convenient to use softgel. No Artificial Color, Flavor or Sweetener, No Preservatives, No Sugar, No Milk, No Lactose, No Starch, No Gluten, No Wheat, No Yeast, No Fish. Sodium Free. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food & Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any dise see more...

Suzanne G.
Southern Pines, NC
I love taking vitamins E supplement! it helps to keep my skin so soft, I normally take my caps but sometimes I just break one and put in over my lips, and under my eyes! I don't know if they work like that but I like the way it feels!
Danielle W.
Nature's Bounty is probably my favorite vitamin brand. Their products are very good quality
Margaret V.
Glendale, AZ
Nature's Bounty is a very good brand. E-400 is pretty strong stuff too. It can be very helpful.
Kristen S.
Elmhurst, NY
Great supplement for healthy skin. My mom breaks the gel caplets and smoothes it into her skin as a night serum
McKayla P.
Saginaw, TX
I use these to help balance myself. I notice when I don't take these. They don't have a bad taste or anything and they do down pretty easily.