BY NATURE'S BOUNTY #6 in Ginkgo Biloba

Dietary Supplement. Promotes Healthy Brain Function & Circulation*. Standardized to contain 24% Ginkgo Flavone Glycosides. Standardized Extract. Clinically Studied Dose for Brain Function*. Labatory Guaranteed Quality Tested. Healthy you, healthy earth Scientific research documents the ability of Ginkgo to maintain peripheral circulation to the arms, legs and brain.* In addition, Ginkgo helps improve memory, especially occasional mild memory problems associated with aging.* Our Ginkgo Biloba consists of high-quality herbs standardized to contain 24% Ginkgo Flavone Glycosides. No artificial color,. see more...

Sarita S.
S Richmond Hl, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
For sure this keeps me alert and focused. I'm not sure if it improves my memory but it sure helps me stay awake and study for longer. I notice when I forget to take this I tend to feel lethargic before my day ends.
Neidy O.
Miami
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
mi suplemento dietetico favorito, lo he usado durante varios años y comparado con otros, este ayuda a mi cerebro a funcionar mejor, su precio es asequible y es efectivo el resultado, sientes que ya no se olvidan las cosas, lo volvere a comprar las veces que sea necesario

back