Nature's Bounty® Cranberry Herbal Supplement Value Size.
Fruit 4200mg plus Vitamin C.
Equivalent per softgel**.
Promotes urinary health*.
Rapid release liquid softgel.
250 softgels.

What are the benifits of using these? I have herd good things about them and have recently purchased them. I know they help with UTI's, but are their any other benifits to them?
Start your review of Nature's Bounty Cranberry 4200mg Plus Vitamin C Herbal Supplement Softgels - 250 CT!
Los Angeles, CA
This is a straight forward cranberry extract supplement that does the job when you feel a urinate issue bubbling up. I would recommend it, but there def are other comparable ones on the market. I used up the bottle and may repurchase as needed. It has some vitamin c which is nice, too. Nature's Bounty Cranberry 4200mg Plus Vitamin C Herbal Supplement Softgels - 250 CT
Garden City, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Nature's Bounty Cranberry 4200mg Plus Vitamin C Herbal Supplement Softgels - 250 CT uploaded by Darlene N.
Purchased at: CVS
Since starting on birth control, UTI’s became a much more alarming issue for me- and more frequent. These pills have helped me stay healthy and prevent UTI’s, and it’s been a major relief for my very sensitive body. The only annoying part and the reason that I didn’t give five stars, is that you have to take 2 pills, 3 times daily, so you’re taking 6 pills a day. That just isn’t feasible to the normal person and it’s very easy to forget. I’d rather have a pill that’s maybe a higher dose that you could take once a day.
Bluffton, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Nature's Bounty Cranberry 4200mg Plus Vitamin C Herbal Supplement Softgels - 250 CT uploaded by Ashley W.
Purchased at: Walmart
The best way to keep your Urinary track healthy if you do not like the taste of Cranberry! With a weakened immune system, I take much needed measures to ensure I remain as healthy as possible and give my body the needed sources to protect itself from illnesses and diseases. Cranberry by Nature's Bounty has allowed me to keep my Urinary track healthy without needing to drink tart cranberry juice. This with the increase water has helped keep UTI's a distant memory and also gives me Vitamin C to boost my already fragile immune system.
Burlington, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Nature's Bounty Cranberry 4200mg Plus Vitamin C Herbal Supplement Softgels - 250 CT uploaded by Michelle Y.
Purchased at: Walmart
Well I have been using this for over 8 months now and it helps me to not get uti’s ! The older I got the more I was getting infections. I knew cranberry was good for women’s health so I started taking these daily. I haven’t had a infection since!! This definitely was a blessing in my life!!
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Well, I can't prove anything, but ever since I've been using this product, I have been having less kidney, bladder & urinary track infections. My friend was so impressed with my results, that he started taking them as well. Now, we try to order ahead, so we are never caught without them.
Watertown , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this cranberry supplement every day to help keep my urinary tract healthy. I've used it to help with UTIs in the past as well. I definitely reccomend Nature's Bounty Cranberry 4200mg Plus Vitamin C Herbal Supplement Softgels - 250 CT
Bethel Park, PA
Purchased at: CVS
I tend to get UTI'S often and this has helped lessen those attacks. I like Cranberry juice, but not to drink every day and these pills I just take with a glass of water. I've tried other brands, but this one works the best for me
Sioux Falls, SD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I researched what vitamins I should be taking on a daily basis. I am a breastfeeding mother and trying to get pregnant. I’ve added these into my daily routine very easily. These are small and easy to swallow.
Santa Fe, NM
Nature's Bounty Cranberry 4200mg Plus Vitamin C Herbal Supplement Softgels - 250 CT uploaded by Jasmin S.
Purchased at: Walmart
These soft gels I think should be in everyones cabinet or daily supplement routine, try it out and thank me later. Its great to keep everything in balance and avoid horrible UTI’s. 2 daily and it works magic!
peoria
I can't really say I love this product I can't really say I love this product, partially because I'm tired of pills & supplements. HOWEVER I feel it is worth taking because I want to keep my kidneys healthy.