BY NATURE'S BOUNTY

Nature's Bounty® Cranberry Herbal Supplement Value Size.
Fruit 4200mg plus Vitamin C.
Equivalent per softgel**.
Promotes urinary health*.
Rapid release liquid softgel.
250 softgels. see more...

Ashley B.
South Bend, IN
This is a great supplement to take to prevent bladder infections! The pills are small and tasteless and can be taken multiple times a day if you feel an infection coming on! I take with D-mannose and have not had to worry since starting this regiment!
Taylor A.
Kansas City, MO
I take two of these usually 3-4 times a week. They really help with your bladder, especially if you are prone to bladder infections.
Madison J.
Pittsburgh
I bought these to combat a particularly bad UTI (drinking cranberry juice is hard), and they really helped. It's pretty hard for me to take them regularly (two pills/three times a day), but I've been taking them when I think to, and I haven't had a UTI since.
Maria T A.
Estas vitaminas me an salvado!. Desde que me desarrolle sufria De sistitis De vez En cuendo y era muy molesto y doloroso . me recomendaron y in via despues De empezar a tomarla empece a sentir LA diferencia, luego De 7 meses tomandola no me a vuelto a dar mas sistitis y voy con Mas regularidad al bano . And saved !. Since I developed I suffered from sistitis from time to time and was very annoying and painful. They recommended me and in via later After starting to take it I started to feel THE difference, then Of 7 months taking it I did not return to give more sistitis and I go with more regularity to the bathroom.
Stephanie S.
Perris, CA
Nature's Bounty Cranberry 4200mg Plus Vitamin C Herbal Supplement Softgels - 250 CT. Because of the medication I take I have a lot of UTIs I use this to keep my urinary tract in control and healthy very good quality and affordable
Stephanie K.
Columbia Sta, OH
I love these. They are easy to take and awesome because they have vitamin C in them too. They go down smoothly and I've been taking these for years. I am happy with this brand. I won't be switching anytime soon!
Kristin C.
Lancaster, PA
I used to get UTI's in high school due to holding my urine. When I would, I would take these as directed and drink plenty of water and cranberry juice. Great product and beats going to the doctor for mild UTI's. Also, great for daily use just to keep the urinary tract healthy. :)
Karina O.
Elkhart, IN
These small tablets are tasteless and good to prevent Urinary track infections. If I know I'm not drinking enough water I will take them to prevent infections. I get them so easily my doctor recommended to take this supplement or drink cranberry juice.
Carley L.
San Antonio, TX
I have suffered from 2 or 3 UTI's in my life and if anyone has ever had one then they know how dreadful they are. I take these for preventative measures. It promotes my health and i thoroughly enjoy this product, I take it every day.
Emily F.
Starting at age 6, I had always been really prone to UTI's and got them about twice per month. Now being 21, I finally decided to do something about it. I take 1 of these every day when I wake up and am happy to say I have been UTI free for almost a whole year. These things are a blessing!
Chasity R.
Wellness Guru Expert
What are the benifits of using these? I have herd good things about them and have recently purchased them. I know they help with UTI's, but are their any other benifits to them?